I saw this on reddit, does Sup Forums have the unedited version?

I saw this on reddit, does Sup Forums have the unedited version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this child's cartoon has eternally BTFO Blumph

>swastika on his forehead

Holy shit my sides.

wtf? That's not even a paradox, that's a contradiction.

Complete tolerance is tolerating anything (We are talking about free speech right now)

Not tolerating everything leads to this, openly pushing out ideas deemed "bad" When dose it stop? The ball is moveing, before we know it, we will lose everything that is not media ordinate

>popper

huh doesn't sound Jewish

>Sir Karl Raimund Popper CH FBA FRS was an Austrian Jewish-British philosopher and professor.

Every. Fucking. Time.

This is like the same talking point people on the right have used v. islam for a decade

Replace with neomarxists and you have a good infographic for physical removal.

Karl R. Popper wrote the Open Society and Its Enemies, the work with Soros based his Open Society Project on.

It's philosophy, you argue with the ideas he posits, not his ethnicity.

>source The Open Society and Its Enemy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED. IT'S OVER FASH, THE PROLETARIAT ARE SICK OF TOLERATING YOUR INTOLERANCE. REALITY HAS A LEFT WING BIAS

I'd prefer if it used Marxists instead of Islam, since Islam has been so strategically outplayed no one has any idea, but it'll do.

Perfect. Thanks, user.

His ideas are typical for his race. He equates election of a political party with commonly held sentiments to complete censorship of people who don't want to become a fucking minority in their own country.

Sup Forums is always fucking right I swear

Re: ideas

Tolerance =/= Acceptance

Something the left just doesn't get.

>smash those who you disagree with, as long as you call them "intolerant" first!

It's not a paradox, it's purest irony.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

The answer to bad speech is not to ban free speech, but MORE speech.

Slippery slope primitive Jew thinking.

>true tolerance is intolerance

ding my almonds are ready