Maybe the crazies are onto something

I'm a lib, just to get that out of the way. However, this story is interesting to me. Mostly because Shapiro and Hannity are claiming something big next week. I'm not above considering that intelligence agencies would lie to the American public, it's been done before with Contra and WMDs. What's interesting is that this story is getting traction now, after Assange has met with Rohrabacher. The timing seems a little odd and it isn't too much of a stretch to assume that the left is making moves to attack Assange's word through his character.

There may be evidence to support that Assange is now a puppet for Russia, but Assange is not the only member of wikileaks. The whole ship can't be full of rats, but who knows? Anyways, this whole thing is interesting to say the least.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
archive.is/kudvj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can he go if he pisses off Russia? He's an enemy of the United States.

>im a lib
stopped reading there

I remember him being more left wing. I think he's been out of the west for too many years so he hasn't had time to drink the kool aid.

Oh look, it's their daily Assange character assassination article. Like every single other time, I'm expecting this to be complete bullshit.

It's entirely possible some of his documents were Russian sources or given in some chain that originates from Russia. That's, however, != as being Russian puppets or controlled.
I think Julian is about to flop it out and put it on the table that this was from an insider, not Russian sources (as far as he knows). If they name names, and if it was a DNC Staffer who was killed shortly before they were released, expect an epic shitstorm.

Liberals keep going on with the fake Russia conspiracy theories which lead back to the corrupt DNC and Shillary.

News on The Hill:

Assange meets US congressman, vows to prove Russia did not leak him documents

Julian Assange told a U.S. congressman on Tuesday he can prove the leaked Democratic Party documents he published during last year’s election did not come from Russia and promised additional helpful information about the leaks in the near future.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a California Republican who is friendly to Russia and chairs an important House subcommittee on Eurasia policy, became the first American congressman to meet with Assange during a three-hour private gathering at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where the WikiLeaks founder has been holed up for years.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

Let's archive that
archive.is/kudvj

Isn't it awfully convenient this happens right after Assange gives Trump some info on the DNC hacks?

Probability-wise, we're both probably libs. You don't have to role play for Sup Forums.

Bertrand is an ultra neo-con, essentially the female version of Michael Weiss. Do NOT trust her.

I don't think anyone in the west is that interested in Russian govt corruption because we pretty much know it's there and it doesn't affect us. I don't believe Russia had any effect on the outcome of the election. It's important for the western world that Russia remains as predictable and stable as possible. Massive bribes, harassing opposition and killing off random officials is predictable and stable. Govt purges and power vacuums are not

OP I was surprised when Benji tweeted what he did, he is not always my dude but he is usually even keeled.

Kind of a big statement for him.

Maybe it's just because he was preoccupied at the time trying to stop the woman who wanted to kill him with a drone strike becoming the most powerful person in the world?

Corruption in Russia.
Stop the fucking presses.

user its the same in Russia as it is with the Clintons over here. If everyone knows its happening like an open secret but no proof is brought up, then it wont ever stop, and criminals will thrive. This matters.

>reportedly

Fake news faggot

The Russians would actually kill him outright

They don't care about hiding it

this is nothing new, cia constantly tries to discredit wikileaks by feeding them false info.

all it's going to take is one mistake. you've seen what the media will do to jewish enemies. it's been on display for one week. they'll mock and revile Assange and wikileaks, pumping out headline after headline that they were fake news, in fact everything they have ever said is a lie.

it won't matter, braindead libtards will gobble it up, the late night shows will amplify the hysteria and bills will be pushed in the house against wrong think.

>libtards actually think anyone here will believe their made up coordinated bullshit

rofl

Lol you know why Assange turned down those documents?

It's real fucking simple...
Let me put it this way:
If you leak some shit on the United States, well, he's still alive, isn't he?

If you piss off Putin and the Kremlin, well, they STRAIGHT UP FUCKING MURDER YOU

Doesn't matter where you are
Doesn't matter where you live
They WILL FIND YOU
They WILL murder you.

Even if you're in Britain
Even if you're in France
Doesn't matter where you are.

You don't fuck with Putin
You don't fuck with the Kremlin

>I'm a lib

How about Obama. He fucked Russia over pretty good.

I get a strong feeling that this meeting is about cutting a deal with trump directly. Assange wants his life back and I bet he is willing to give up info on Seth rich and potentially damage the integrity of WikiLeaks non disclosure to achieve this.

Go back to re ddit

Enough secret service and security that he's relatively safe

Even now

nice retort you got there, idiot
Putin orders hits on anyone who pisses him off. There's been assassinations on British soil

>The whole ship can't be full of rats, but who knows?

"It's a big club, and you're not in it"

-George Carlin

youre fucking dumb, if assange wasnt a public person he would have been murdered a long time ago

>I'm a lib

They act like the man with an uncontested track record for accuracy has never turned anything down before

The United States cares about things like that

Russia doesn't give a fuck if he's famous or not.

A long time ago, before there were US leaks published on WL, when the US gov. and media were falling over themselves praising WL, there were Rusky leaks on WL. So its stupid to think he e wouldnt publish legit dirt on them

leftist think we're mongoloids with the memory of a goldfish.

remember when they idolized him for leaks of Apache gun cam footage of evil americans hurting poor totally won't provide aid to muslim terrorists "civilians"

Yep pretty likely, even if said by a Canuck