If they offered to replace every confederate statue with one of Hitler would you guys still complain about destroying...

If they offered to replace every confederate statue with one of Hitler would you guys still complain about destroying history? I doubt it.

no

Okay fine.

As long as we replace all the nigger statues with bionicles too

yeah I would

Well not all of them should be replaced with a Hitler statues, a few Gobbles statues too

Why?

In favour of this desu

>Gobbles

kek'd....

>erase my history
>replace it with a statue of the faggot who made our cause look like a moral wrong

No thanks. Nazi larpers need to fuck off.

*goebbels
Fug autocorrect

>replace losers with no cause with statues of one of the greatest men to ever live
>NAZI LARPERS LEAVE REEEE

Never change, burger.

>(((our)))

I would be ok with it if it triggered sjws

Pajeet, please

I'd say Goring, Hess, and perhaps even Heydrich as well.

Also Rommel should at least get a few bench style ones.

Is this all just a push to get the bronze?

Will the new statues be made out of metal or plaster?

What happens to the old metal?

1. They tear down the statue
2. They get arrested and jailed
3. They have to repay thousands of dollars to replace the old statue.

Top kek.

Why do lefties that don't even live in these communities demand they do their bidding? A big reason why the South hates the North is because of egotistical elitist behavior like this. They're handing 2018 to the Republicans and 2020 to Trump all over again.

And it's fucking awesome.

Yeah that works

I don't see much of Sup Forums mad about this. We see it as a good thing because it pushes you closer to the edge.

Yeah the civic nationalism is quite apparent

Yeah

Hitler has no history in that country on its soil

All statues should be of glorious overlords emu. Wonderful, graceful, intelligent, undefeated in warfare. The emu.

You still on track to being a super power in three years? Indian ethnostate is looking good

i would complain because i think civil war outfits are aesthetic as fuck

>you will never be josie wales

You're still taking down the confederate statues. That's erasing history dumbass

weird twitter is jewish supremacists and pedos who use irony to brainwash hipsters who don't know themselves

delete this, right fucking now.

What about rule 63 anime statues of Confederates?

Topkek, make an argument retard don't argue like a Jew and tbqh your opinion hardly matters, you are too retarded to read anyways based pede

Your idea depends on leftists building anything other than bureaucracy or hideously ugly housing. Your idea is uninformed.

I did make an argument. Hitler set the movement back by 60 years. I also don't MY history replaced with people who never stepped foot on Southern soil.

>Hitler set the movement back 60 years
What movement?

General Lee was a better man than Hitler imo and he was from this country. I would rather keep his statue.

Seriously?

I would.
Statues should not be tore down.
New statues should be created.

We can have our history and hitler statues at the same time. They do not conflict.

Was the blue checkmark always meant to highlight people with shit opinions, because that's all I ever associate it with.

it's the good goy mark of the beast

Who also was a loser? I can't tell if you're being ironic but Hitler did indeed lose. Might have not been wrong, but he did lose.

Im just as fine with killing nazis as I am with commies. Stay the fuck away from my statues

dont talk to shitskins