I'm starting to believe i'm in a form of hell designed specially for me

i'm starting to believe i'm in a form of hell designed specially for me

how do i wake up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

H-How do I wake up?

it feels that way because you're actively seeking the stimuli that triggers those negative emotions (and you've probably gotten pretty good at it)
you're putting yourself in a state like paranoid schizophrenia with the behavior patterns you're exercising. its not that you need to wake up, you need to sort yourself out

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
go to the bottom of the ocean and save your father from the whale

stop going out of your way to find things that make you angry

Just stop going to Sup Forums for a week

>Silence is not what happened in Germany

Armed Antifa wounding 10,000 NSDAP members in a single year is what pushed moderates to the NSDAP, not silence

This dream has gotta be better than my shitty ass life because I'd be so outta shape from 20 years of not doing anything. Like my dick might not even work wtf I'm not risking that

Dodge does a good job with their vehicles

If you truly are in 'hell' ie. a prison for souls who rebelled against the creator. It would make sense that the only way to get out is to learn from this experience and be a good person and be kind to those on their own journey/ lesson. Of course there will be plenty of (((people)) whos only domain is within this prison planet and their JOB is to keep you here via confusion and luring you into hatred. Free ourself from the archetype and you will be elevated in your next life.

There might be something to this.
Why are leftists attempting to use companies to institute a corporate controlled religion?

stop believing
start knowing

If you do not specify and confront real issues, what you say will surely obscure them.
If you do not alarm anyone morally, you yourself remain morally asleep.
If you do not embody controversy, what you say will be an acceptance of the drift of the coming human hell.
~ C. Wright Mills

Hahaahhaha. Libtards are loony tunes for reals yo. That is hilarious.

>H-How do I wake up?

you already know

Naw familam, it's not just designed for you. We're all in the Brave New World now. You haven't seen nothing yet.

Corporations want in on that sweet Tax Exemption Status

When you wake up tomorrow, instead of watching tv, playing vidya, or going online.....go for a run (or a long walk if can't run). While you're at it, think about your life and the changes that you'd like to make to it.

Youre a fucking asshole. Im 35 and look the same age i did as I was like 21. Im not aging am I...help me wake up

Will never happen. Run your church like a business

I feel you brother. It feels like day by day, everything I love is being slowly eroded and destroyed. The only escape I have is trying to retreat into a total state of escapism, hedonism, and degeneracy, but when I inevitably resurface I am confronted again with this sick reality of ours. I feel a burning sense of hopelessness, despair, and anger every single day. I just want this shit to end, it's killing me on the inside.

>Coma
>Dream

This. I'm kept awake at night by past mistakes and reaching a state of unemployability

Hate cars