Trump is subhuman

Trump is subhuman. The Unites States is not a white country. All humans have the right to live in America.

>muh illegal immigrants

All humans are immigrants from sub-saharan Africa. If you say that, you must go back to Africa.

t. I am Korean

>Explains why we should go back to Africa
>Leaves out the illegal part.

Nobody cares that immigrants are here. Jesus, why do you idiots always ignore the illegal part? We.

Want.

Registered.

Citizens.

So.

We.

Know.

Who.

These.

Shitheads.

Are.

So.

They.

Can.

Be.

Recognized.

In.

The.

System.

And.

Not.

Flood.

The.

Gates.

You.

Literal.

Degenerate.

Alt-left.

Scum.

Saged!

I am not alt-left and all human have the right to live in the United States.

kill yourself subhuman polatard

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU TACO FAG!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>All humans are immigrants from sub-saharan Africa.

they aren't, this theory was abandoned years ago

Illegals aren't human, just ask Mexico where they are slaughtered or enslaved on the spot by the government. Remind me, why would we want Mexican cartel in the U.S.? Why would we want illegals who drive down the standard of living and commit 5X the crime with 1/10th the chance of being caught? WE DON'T.

In reality no they really dont.

Kim Jong will rid us of you first, I'm glad

I am not Mexican

African Americans have the higher crime rates than Hispanic Americans.

They really do. America is unirionically for everyone.

>no proof

Just like how Norks are entitled to their southern neighbor's land.

Oh wow you really worked hard on that. I am now a Cruz missile.

>these eternal whites

>Trump is subhuman. The Unites States is not a white country. All humans have the right to live in America.

Do all humans have a right to live in South Korea?

South Korea is a country for South Koreans and America is a country of everyone, for everyone, by everyone. I am serious.

See this

/thread

Bring em in to your country. You pay their welfare to have them give you shit every chance they get.

NK attack SK when?

you gonna be so butthurt in 20202

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN I AM KOREAN

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER DO YOU WANT A PIZZA

DONALD J DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER

Im black dickhead

You are illegal too?

See The Republic of Korea is a country for only its citizens.

Why do all humans have the right to live in the United States? You say that like it's a foregone conclusion.

I have the right to live in your house.

I am born citizen of the Republic of Korea.

What do you mean?

?

Kim can never attack SK.

>t. I am Korean
I am so sorry for you.

Who cares about OP's opinion.
He'll be one of ten million radioactive skeletons soon enough.

The US was literally create for white people, thats it. It is pretty simple and straight forward.

>South Korea is a country for South Koreans and America is a country of everyone, for everyone, by everyone. I am serious.

Trump should invite the Norks to wipe you out.

See America have not been white country since the first immigrants arrived there.

Only few leftists are marxists

? I like your country

>all human have the right to live in the United States
That's where you're wrong friendo. No non-American has a "right" to be in the United States. This is why visas exist.

South Korea is a country for North Koreans.

>South Korea is a country for South Koreans
No it's not. Everyone came from Sub-Saharan Africa. Everyone has a right to live in South Korea. South Korea wasn't always Korea, and it's most likely that your ancestors killed some other mongols for the land in the first place.

Besides, borders are artificial. Prepare your anus.

>The US was literally create for white people
No, it wasn't. Many non-whites fought for the independence of America.

Are you commie?

Kim can never do that.

>it's most likely that your ancestors killed some other mongols for the land in the first place
We Koreans are first immigrants to here. Learn the world history.

No, their homeland is North Korea.

fucking retarded white

Many muslims have lived in America since sixteen century. Islam is a traditional religion of America.

>We Koreans are first immigrants to here. Learn the world history.
No, dipshit, "Korea" didn't even exist in name or have a border or a government back when people first discovered the land. It was literally a roaming band of slant eyes. Your ancestors almost certainly killed other slant eyes in order to secure their lands. And they still weren't Korean, because "Korea" didn't exist.

And those people arrived from Sub-Saharan Africa. Everyone came from Sub-Saharan Africa. Everyone has a right to live in South Korea. Prepare your anus.

Trump is actually an amazing president. I mean, which other president in history have shown this kind of loyalty to his followers, and stood up to tell the truth despite the great personal cost?
The fact that he knows about antifa and how diverse the opinions in the so-called alt-right are, shows that he knows more than every other politician, journalist, normie and pundit who's decided to voice their opinion about it.

He actually got it right, unlike everyone else in the mainstream. And he decided to tell the truth, knowing that he wouldn't be believed and that his enemies would use it against him.

>All humans have the right to live in America.
Korea should accept more refugees

America never voted for Trump! Russia and possible collusion stole the election. We should resist and show that we're not racist and impeach Trump.

>The fact that he knows about antifa and how diverse the opinions in the so-called alt-right are, shows that he knows more than every other politician, journalist, normie and pundit who's decided to voice their opinion about it.
HE'S FAR TOO NUANCED ABOUT THE ALT-RIGHT TO NOT BE A LITERAL NADZI

JUST SHUTUP DRUMPF
NAZIS BAD, ANTI-NAZIS GOOD!
JUST LIKE MY CAPESHIT MOVIES

Nice CTR LARPing there.
5/10

Uh huh okay bud