Assange dead. CIA run Sup Forums and wikileaks

Pretty sure Julian is dead.

It is said Assange was about to leak information and images of popular politicians engaged in acts with minors, (Hillary, Bill, Podesta, etc) right before the election.

White vans showed up last year or what not and masked 'agents' stormed the embassy - carrying out a hooded person. Very hard to find a video now.

Shortly after, the codes got sabotaged. Dead mans switch stopped.
15 of the 16 wikileaks workers went missing, the remaining one sent a message out claiming wikileaks was compromised.

A video came out soon thereafter.
An interview with Assange - with zero proof of life as requested by his supporters.

The video had glitches and bugs, similar to that facetime thing that morphs your face on your smartphones in real time.

It was theorized Assange was dead, or being held by 'agents' of the USA, and the interview was faked by those same agents that had used realtime face manipulation technology.

It is said the CIA now control wikileaks and use it for their own purpose.
A controlled opposition psyop posing as "the real leaked news".

Here is video proof.

Beware wikileaks.
Beware fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dttxo/assange_is_missing_and_no_one_can_confirm_he_is/
businessinsider.com/assange-turned-down-documents-related-to-russian-government-corruption-2017-8
archive.is/NOVx9
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
archive.is/ORw5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see you are off your anti-masturbatory drugs again, OP....

Amerifats don't get it.

Good luck trying to tell the putinbots about this. They worship Wikileaks, somehow we have to break their loyalty to the guy, this is a good first step.

That's bullshit. Assange is alive and the CIA doesn't directly monitor Sup Forums.

OP is right it's pretty obvious that Assange is dead because he'd never support someone like Trump or collide with the putin government.

>hello fellow four chan afficionados

Nice try CIA.

Wow tons of anti assange shills here magically

>Pretty much right - but Trump is glorious.
Research Trump more and see what he has done for USA.
IT is amazing.

Oh you noticed too?
Lol.

USA spent over 12 billion dollars last year training trolls and shills to appear on social media, forums, games, and youtube videos - to spread misinformation and distract you.

If the embassy was attacked I would've known by now

>the CIA doesn't directly monitor Sup Forums.
t. CIA agent

Don't fall for the CIA narrative user, Trump is merely a puppet for their agenda. They use fake Assange to give it more legitimacy.

He's been dead or at least compromised severely since October.

Haven't believed or cared about anything they've said since.

Um, he's been out in public since you amateur sleuths confused a morph cut with someone being a hologram.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ

This is still being pushed? Assange did an interview on his balcony a few months back.

Wrong, you need to be very careful because putinbots use old stock footage of Assange slightly altered to give it the appearance of being a new video.

2017-08-18 01:24:55 %Aerolite when right-wingers are confronted with facts, they will ignore them
2017-08-18 01:25:07 %Aerolite that is why liberals will never win the argument
2017-08-18 01:25:12 %Aerolite the right isn't interested in reason

Sup Forums IRC, today

>Didnt provide a source for any of those claims
Give a source on assange talking about info of childdiddling, the white vans with people storming in and carrying a hooded person out and the wikileaksmembers going missing. Then you will get your bump if sources are somewhat credible.
The glitching thing is weird, but might as well just be a transmission error or some issue with the recording device.

They always underestimate our ability to thrive in chaos. This will be their downfall.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dttxo/assange_is_missing_and_no_one_can_confirm_he_is/

Hahahaha second thread i have seen trashing assange you shills are scared as fuck

Read this hit piece they are fucking worried boys

businessinsider.com/assange-turned-down-documents-related-to-russian-government-corruption-2017-8

THE SHILLING AGAINST ASSANGE HAS BEGUN STRAP IN BOYS

>magically

Please provide evidence that they're here magically

Archive archive.is/NOVx9

>This

Maximum damage control.
That Awan shit has you freaked out huh?

Makeup artists do wonderful things.

Retard alert

t
h
r
e
a
d

i
s

d
i
s
i
n
f
o

new wikileaks smear campaign going well lads?

f
u
c
k

o
f
f

y
o
u

c
u
n
t
s

>CIA attempting to discredit information.

> a fucking namefag
at least know our rules faggot

Please stop posting this. Just want to archive and not disrupt threads.

Can't tell whose larping or genuinely retarded.
Or both.

>Another CIA agent.

Assange is missing. Need proof of life.

>new wikileaks smear campaign going well lads?

These videos came out when it happened though.
To me, there is an open question of whether assange is actually alive.

Anyone have a quick rundown on Assange happenings this week?

This Assange-Hologram conspiracy might just be the dumbest one I've ever seen. Have you ever seen video distortions before?

All you need user
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

As other Anons have factually pointed out, and as has been discussed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, the financial whip-hands and technocratic elites have broken tor through a classified quantum computer. This groundbreaking technology rendered the cypherpunk movement obsolete. Experiments are being run constantly on the masses through advanced group psychology. Facebook can spread emotional contagions. Search engines extract information pertaining to you, no matter how personal or dark. It has gotten to the point where we know everything about you. This is a live action, realtime simulation and you will never question us. In fact through our social engineering programs, you will forget this post. You will stop questioning.

They are using the Trump victory and the MSM failure to distract us from the wikileaks situation and the boatloads of evidence on the undercover pedo ring and phase 3 of the Clinton emails, and the COMPROMISED dead man switch. Phase 3 not happening and no password release for insurance files is proof enough that Assange is captured or dead and that the dead man switch has failed. Why aren't we talking about this why aren't we investigating more into this my fellow centipedes! This is making me sick! We owe a lot to Assange and the Wikileaks infrastructure that helped us bring not only truth but evidence of the truth of our corrupt leaders and politicians. He certainly doesn't need to be thrown to the curb and forgotten like a used up expendable asset. We should be attacking this in full force here at The_Donald! We have to find the truth! We owe it to everyone who payed a price, some the ultimate price to deliver us the Truth. HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH! Do you people remember or is he forgotten too? You all should! Don't let his death and Julian's disappearance and possible death or capture be in vein, don't let their sacrifices and the sacrifices of others like them go in vein. We owe it to them and ourselves to continue their example of truth no matter the cost. Do what is right, spread and start as much discussion on this as we can we have to prove The_Donald stands by allies of truth and that we will not becomes the most famous Trump Presidency fan club. We have to continue the fight we won the battle but this war is far from over. If #MEMEMAGIC really does exist then let's use it to figure this out! WE CANT STOP UNTIL THOSE INSURANCE FILES ARE ABLE TO BE ACCESSED! #WhereisAssange #Justice4Assange r/whereisassange

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dttxo/assange_is_missing_and_no_one_can_confirm_he_is/

Hannity has been spending a lot of time going over Assange stuff.....wants him to meet with Mueller.

A digital googly eye is your proof that Assange is dead? For all we know that video has been edited to look sketchy.

Youre either
>absolute retard
>disinfo shill
SINCE November, Wikileaks has leaked their most damaging material to date. Vault 7 releases have literally put the CIA on brink of complete mission failure and potential shutdown

He met a US congressman, he tells him russia didnt hack election and gave him info for trump directly.

They know shit is going down so expect shill squad 6 to ramp up quickly

Its called an invisible cut you dense fucks. Extremely common editing technique.

You think they would allow vault 7 to become public if they didn't want it to be?

They control the internet - all leaks are leaked only because they let them be.

Beware.

>CIA agent.

SHILLS WONT STOP REDDIT SPACING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off Assange is dead and Wikileaks is obviously a mouthpiece of the Russian government and parts of the Trump campaign that have infected the CIA..

Nothing will stop this one.

Drip, drip, drip.

Say goodnight to the bad guys.

YOU'RE FUCKED HILLARY
LOG OFF.

You're telling me you've never seen footage where two sentences were seamlessly spliced together with an invisible cut? There's algorithms to try to blend the two clips together, thats what you see in the assange clips where his collar and face shifts during the invisible cut.

>parts of the Trump campaign that have infected the CIA
Lmao that's a new one. Nobody really knows what to make of Mike huh? He might actually be getting promoted soon. Your friends at Langley can hit the fuckin bread line along with HR after tomorrow's meeting

Everyone come laugh at the shills. They are in complete panic right now

Not surprised you're hiding behind a UN flag with your retarded conspiracy theories.

Sup Forums I'm CIA

From the article they sourced this from
archive.is/ORw5c
>“As far as we recall these are already public,” WikiLeaks wrote at the time.
“WikiLeaks rejects all submissions that it cannot verify. WikiLeaks rejects submissions that have already been published elsewhere or which are likely to be considered insignificant. WikiLeaks has never rejected a submission due to its country of origin,” the organization wrote in a Twitter direct message when contacted by FP about the Russian cache.
Valid reasons i would say.

Fuck off kike

>Oy vey
Same trick doesn't work when it failed the first time.

Okay, CIA if you are reading this please give me a job in the meme division. Thanks.

I've been thinking that too OP, that TBTB are using A.I. to create a visual recreation of Assange while the actual person is long dead.

>he's been out in public

Yeah, so has (((Eminem)))

t.JIDF
CIA does monitor and Assange isnt dead

Try US Army psychological operations. We meme here all the time

Given the way retarded globalists are always projecting, this is probably as good of evidence as we have that someone big, probably Hillary, really is just a hologram now

>THE SHILLING AGAINST ASSANGE HAS BEGUN

Yes, it's a pitifully blatant attempt to discredit Wikileaks, because they expect it to be involved in the Happening next week.

>/x/:the post

If they were using reused footage then it should be easy to prove it.

such obvious b8, yet the faggots above still think it's legit

epic

>assange won't die in your lifetime
Feels bad man.

At the same time, there is incredibly advanced motion capture AI that can map facial movements and project them onto another face.

Of course, it still looks "fake" in a way from what I've seen of it.

Holy fuck so hes been a clone this whole time????????????

>Very hard to find a video now.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the video never existed

you really think no one here would have saved it?

Correct. Most of you people are morons - let's be honest.

No, reddit fags don't get it. This was huge on this board when it first happened.

holy shit, it's not a robot.

well, there it is, the shill is out in the open.

>thinks whole world is on facebook and controlled by it
wew
anyone who still uses that shit is nuts

It wouldn't be that sloppy if that were the case. It would either be perfect or in the uncanny valley. Its a goddamn invisible cut.