Loyal

>loyal
>friendly
>hard-working
>useful hunting partners
>beautiful
>non-violent

Reminder that Labrador Retrievers are the official dog of the white race.

>ever having a normal sized dog

Looks pretty multicultural to me.

What do you call a Labrador with no legs?

I dunno, what?

Call him whatever the fuck you want, he still won't come when you call him.

You spelled "shepherds" wrong

Fuckkkkkkkk come on man. What?

Damnit Norm

No sweetie

My black cat constantly fights with other cats in the area but doesn't attack another black cat from next door. How do I know if he's ANTIFA?

Can confirm. I love my black lab to death. He's the sweetest puppy-dog I could've ever asked for.

labs are based but i have a golden retriever instead

they are inbred and prone to pain, suffering, death. terrier best dog

>tfw they're slowly being bred to a state of crippling postures and 2-year lifespans

Fuck dog breeders desu.

Why does every white family have this dog or some golden retriever?

they're dumber than dogshit, neurotic, and not always good with kids.

Dork
>feebile terrier

To be fair, German Shepards (while I ablosutely love them) have been bred to almost retardation (that actual definition of retardation - not mental deficiency, but brokenness).
Their hips are genetically disposed to being fucked beyond all belief after a certain (young) age.
I love them regardless.

enjoy putting your dog down. it shaking yet?

Pretty good, but not quite as awesome as a wooly malamute. Why haven't you acquired a wooly malamute, desu?

We had a fat fucking lab as a kid. Mum gave him biscuits every time he did something bad instead of good so he turned out really poorly. Some people shouldn't have them at all.

Dogs are for plebs, cats are patrician

useless to civilization.

not realizing the true Aryan canine.

The bigger the dog, the shorter the lifespan. It's such a shitty formula, because big doggos are best doggos.

>Not embracing the most patrician dogs, standard poodles

lul

>implying anything is superior to huskys, savanah cats and giant genetically modified guard snapping turtles

dogs are total bros

You're either ugly or a degenerate.

Cats are for homosexuals. Cats can't even take a hard pat without going all autistically angry.

you guys are going to discriminate against dogs now? muh master breed. stop

Hardly. They have among the most sensitive noses of dogs and are frequently employed in border security.
Learn something, nigger.

>whites
>non-violent

x D

No cats are low t
> you have no testosterone

When the Reich is established, those ridiculous poodles will be the first to be gassed, even before the merchants.

xd memes 420 blazeit m9

at least we are systematic about it

shut up loser cats are awesome and sweet and smart they just don't like your sweaty clammy autist hands 'i was just tryna pet the wabbits george'

I'm fucken with the vision...

Doesn't matter because he can't come to you anyway?

boom!

Choco labs - crazy
Black labs - smartest
White labs - friendliest (I mean, it's a scale of super friendly to abso-fucking-lutely your best friend forever, but still - they win)

This is Leila. She's part Border Collie, and part Blue Heeler.

Say something nice about her!

I think this thread is far too wholesome for Sup Forums btw.
Niggers.

Yes, savanah cats are awesome, so are huskys/malamutes.

backwoods border security. technology has surpassed the use of dogs in every single category they are used for. now they are just friendship simulators for emotionally dependent pussies.

fuck you and your chihuahua

Sure labradors are mean, but the meanest dogs are generally found... guarding concentration camps.

Blue Heeler must be smart af.
Ex gf had a Blue Heeler x German Shepherd. Lived to please.

Do you seriously like German Shepherd that were bred to have deformed back legs or the one with normal legs?

My favorite breed. Easiest to train too.

>thick as fuck
>fat cunts
Retrievers are shit. Border collies are the dog of the white race.

Who are you, Dana Perino?

You retarded fuckin muzzie.
Dogs catch more drug-washed clothes from southeast asia than any technology would in the first place. GFY.

I miss my labrador. RIP

Ok, have fun with their shit encrusted claws all over you and the taxoplosmosis. "Aww, dats a cute wittle kitty, want your cooked salmon tonight Mittens moo?". Fag.

So much energy though - props to you for handling that.

Big dogs are only good for hunting. Go with terriers, cavaliers, or standard poodles for pets.

Almost all dog breeds are white dogs

ahhh it isn't that bad when you live in the countryside. I just let him outside to go explore on his own.

I have a Pomeranian

They also stink and they're loud and shed hair everywhere

I hate dogs

>There are wannabe pakis on this board right now who will tell you owning a dog is a bad thing.

Lol

Belgian Malinois are like super concentrated german sheppards.

I fucking wish. I'd fuck myself all the fucking time. Plus I'd be lesbian, hard. With another sexy woman though - none of this man-lady BS.

Labradors are medium sized dogs.

Leave innocent dogs out of you autistic sperglord fantasies.

You've made my day user!

>literal slaves
Are the dogs the most cucked animals?

Not having foxhounds to take with you when you hunt

Bed bug detection? Open-air drug detection? Assistance to the blind?
Please.

Nigger lover.

This is literally all I have ever wanted.. any tips?

Master Race: Labrador Retriever
Honorary Aryan: Golden Retriever
Nigger Tier: Pitbulls
Jew Tier: Terriers
Azn Tier: Poodles and Pugs

Amstaff master race.

>loyal
>vigilant
>loves kids
>stronk
>scares nignogs

how on earth...

Labrador are high-tier for sure, but the true Dogfu of the white race is the Alaskan Malamute, powerful, majestic, loyal to a fault, white as snow. Truly mans best friend.

How about a long-haired German shepherd?

>2017
>Buying a dog not an emu

Fucking plebs

Jew Tier: Labrador Retriever
Jew Tier: Golden Retriever
Jew Tier: Pitbulls
Heterosis (hybrid vigor) Tier: Terriers
Jew Tier: Poodles and Pugs

Dogs are only slightly less useless than you are. Why do you need an animal buddy? Have the humans forsaken you?

Stop enslaving animals to be your social concubines and sort yourself out.

I know it ain't no doggo, and I know it's hard as fuck to source a TRULY domesticated one, but god damn I'd love to have a Marble Fox.

Fucking leaf

this is Luger, 11 month old German Shepherd. say something nice about him

You forgot the best part.

YOU CAN FUCK IT IN THE ASS!

Ped dis labor pupper fren.

You're a very hansome pupper!

Aren't their cognitive and physical abilities/attributes the same as "regular" Shepherds, and it's just an aesthetic thing that differentiates?

sorry about your hips poor doggo

There is literally nothing wrong with poodles. They've been used for hundreds of years to hunt water fowl, a few faggots giving them bad haircuts doesn't discredit the whole breed

So true

Back to your containment site
>>>/deviantart/

Best place to live when you have one of those doggos. They will go crazy in an apartment

THEY LOVE IT WHEN YOU CUM INSIDE

For some reason every time I see a husky/malamute owner I just assume that they are fucking it and I have no idea why

yes