Sup Forums can't refute this

>Sup Forums can't refute this

then change the electoral system
if the dems keep going on like this then they frankly deserve to lose
OR I DON'T KNOW
HAVE A CANDIDATE PEOPLE DON'T DESPISE & DON'T FUCK OVER OTHER CANDIDATES IN THE PRIMARY

I mean there have been 16 years since the last debacle the dems had 8 years of total power to fix it.

M A D A M E
A
D
A
M
E

This is what a rigged election looks like

OP BTFO

This bitch is a serial loser.

Kinda like she stole the nomination from Sanders?

One day they will have a split second to realize they were total failures as all the life bleeds out of them.

>Stole
>The system worked exactly the way to always has
Nice bait

>electoral college

Sup Forums just refuted this

This

>doesn't understand the electoral college
kys, nigger

Where's the CTR pic about bleaching the email server

mob rule is tyranny

Only person that stole anything from anyone during the election was Hillary taking the nominee from Bernie, but even that cuck was in on it.

they had two years, two years and the only thing they could do is ram Obongocare through in the dead of night after multiple failures to get it passed.

and this Republican Congress is looking even less effectual, if that's even possible.

>waaah I lost so it means you cheated

Hillary's loss in the election really helped reaffirm my faith in God. I actually had to apologize to God when Hillary lost,

Before the election I was certain she would win. Without a doubt. I kept saying to God, "are you going to let this evil woman have her fondest desire even after a lifetime full of terrible deeds?"

And then she lost. I never thought it would happen. Against all odds she lost. God got involved and denied her the one thing she wanted the most. The one thing that caused her to do so many evil deeds, including dozens of murders.

And I'm sure on that day she knew God's wrath was upon her.

STILL MY PRESIDENT

Sure we can. They tallied the votes multiple times.

>Minority Party

Is that what you call it when you dominate every inch of government?

And now the rope.

Obamacare plus bailouts for all his donors.

Pic related.
Guys remember "do not take the bait and do not attempt to argue with the shill". Redpill the fuck out of this thread.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!

in all seriousness though, the overnight dropping dead of all the Hill shills the day after the election was beautiful, they were talking up such a storm too -- they probably had terabytes of material saved up for when she won

Yes!

Your fairytale desert god didn't do shit.

Who is this faggot and why are there 2 threads about his twitter?

KYS James.

>minority party
WTF I thought they loved minorities

If by stolen you mean that the (((Deep State))) owns America and they stole that control from them... then yes.

>God stepped in
Yes he did, and yes it helped reaffirm my faith in God.

I felt similar, in that Hillary is sooooo evil and becoming President would not only allow her evilness to grow, it would be the ultimate cherry on top to have millions of people worshiping her for a hundred years.

I felt so sick inside that I would get to witness such evil be rewarded so handsomely.

I watch Trump videos almost every day because his election is the greatest thing to happen in my life

Don't forget possible RUSSIAN COLLUSION with Donald Trump to steal the election.

Our elections are shit because many of them are run on computers and if you know anything about computers you know that's a bad idea.

WTF? I hate minorities now