What is the most offensive, potent insult you can say to someone?

Is "nigger-loving kike faggot" able to be topped?

jew lover

white male

"you're a racist"

mouth breather

Skinny penis

Calling a jew a jew. Pointing out a Jew isn't white really strikes a nerve in particular.

gutter-kike slime-nigger

you are now manually blinking, breathing, and must scratch an itch

Trump supporter

Drumpfkin

Trumpanzee

"Degenerative reprobate" is a sure-fire way to offend while also being low-key enough to fly under the radar.
Nigger loving kike faggot is so on-the-nose it's functionally useless and will likely get you banned from whatever forum you're using to express yourself on.

Next time you see a liberal call him a degenerative reprobate and watch while he struggles to "even".

Based smoloko always has his eye on the jew

rekt

normie

"Hello sir I advice you to read 'The protocols of the learned elders of Zion' :) also i love immigration.."

This is the most politically incorrect statement ever after directly denying the holocaust in the face of a jew.

"Somali cum guzzling mentally ill post menopausal catlady."

You know bruder

Screech more you faggot

You lost your virginity to a cat

All cuckservatives are Israel-Firsters.

Dad

Galactic thunder nigger is a personal favourite of mine.
Or, when in doubt, just go with the basics, like "dumb jerk".

alt-left

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

this is honestly the most potent one against liberal whites, but you have to be subtle about it and convince them that they are in fact somehow racist.

Offense cannot be given, only taken. Being said, I would say being called a [their worst racial slur] faggot of the easiest surefire way to reach top hatred. Nigger has lost value over time due to nu-rap being so common place, and "nigga" almost as natural a phrase as fag/gay/etc was 10 years ago. It's still somewhat interesting that normal whites don't get offended by nearly anything. Like telling us we're wrong or a liar or a racist is more offending than cracker, honky, cumskin, etc.

Nazi

Double nigger

"Your a waste of a white skin" in a South African accent.

baka