There is a huge...

There is a huge, open field of opportunity waiting to be seized that lies between alt-lite shitheads and 1488 permanent zeroes/losers

Explain if you don't mind?

There are a lot of Americans who are sympathetic to young people fighting back against the MSM narrative and against liberalism/leftism. But they won't support losers, LARPers, damaged people, nutcases, zeroes and nootropic merchants.

>Weimar America

Of course he's right.

He's a fucking a cringe lord

Personally I'm a centrist but I think Sargon is a T Shirt selling jew and that you should go out of your way to form your own opinion. He's no longer speaking with a cause and is now speaking because he has a harem of T-Shirt wearing cucks. He'd rather his harem adhere to the public views in a sensible manner than have them follow him and be able to agree with him and have an opinion differing from his. He's a gay boy.

This isn't real right?

Sadly (for my eyes) it is

Never surrender freedom and never compromise on making immigrants assimilate.

But why

Wot if they think ur a nazhi?

just another kike youtuber

Yeah we should all listen to a literal cuck who is raising his wifes daughter.

pretty much this, to the outside both sides look like fucking retards coming out of an anime convention

They tried to subvert alt-right to be like the regular right, but it ended to be subverted by already subverted Neo-Nazis. Now USA is eating itself. Elites are confused, since they are Jews who used to pump up Neo-Nazis to be a bad example, but now as it seems those bad examples are still preferred over niggers.

Tell me what position of power Sargon holds. Does he even control the platform he uses to spew his worthless opinions?

If you can tell me, succinctly, why his opinion matters at all, what actual impact he personally has in the real world, I'll listen.

Otherwise he's just a fat guy with a webcam on a free video site.

White Identity is non-negotiable. Sorry faggots. Re-branding yourself is pointless, the jew will just re-rebrand you as a nazi. Shifting your beliefs is secondary death, Intellectual and spiritual death.

Sargon can fuck off

You've got a point on that one. No matter what they're just gonna call us Nazis. Then again, if we aren't Nazis perhaps it'll redpill more people on the medias bullshit

Agreed, I don't know why the center thinks they'll change this

We should mass report all of his videos so he'll get banned from Youtube just like he did on Twitter.

It's not. That's a fake account. The o was replaced with a 0.

We didn't do that though

Lmao I forgot about Sargon.
Losing his Twitter affected him.

No, you should abandon all reactionary and liberal positions, become a communist and crush capitalism.