TRUMP BTFO

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/897856411652300800

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/897865794746449920
youtube.com/watch?v=TPfKUSPEoAE
wbtv.com/story/31972036/mother-fighting-back-after-state-threatens-to-cut-assistance-for-medically-fragile-children
youtube.com/watch?v=5Iy6dp_stOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ why would you not just abort that thing.

She's making faces, retard.

>Not an argument

good God
If I saw that on the street, I'd put a bullet in it out of mercy.

>christcucks will say this is a gift from god but will refuse to help out in any way shape or form and still have the audacity to deny your right to put it out of its misery

Sad!

Take off your disguise, leaf.

I thought you faggots were pro-life

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

KILL IT WITH FIRE

END ITS SUFFERING

WHY IN THE GODS NAME WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN

christian here,
im pro-life not pro demon

On a farm it'd be considered cruel to let an animal have to end up like that. I'm sorry.

Sweet dreams.

It ain't human bro.

does x know about this

Somebody give her back her mask. She looks like she's in extreme pain!

looks like dude got cucked by some genestealers

I'm pro-Eugenics mate.

HOLY SHIT KILL IT KILL IT

If god was real he would of never alowed that pic to be real.

You fucking niggers, I can't sleep laughing this hard.

That's a horrible way to live, and a horrible way to die. I won't laugh at her, I will bow my head and pray. She will be with the lord.

She's a big girl

>Sup Forums is one person
I am all for aborting defective things like that.
The only thing I have against abortion is that it encourages degenerate hypergamous lifestyles by removing consequences from one's actions.

Are they hardcore christians, or some other religious group?

What kind of person gets told that they'll give birth to that level of degenerated offspring, and then still goes through with it?

Do they not realize that when they take that picture, every single person looks on them with pity and their "child" with disgust.

He wasn't vigilant enough.

Aborting a healthy baby because you are a skank is not the same thing as mercifully ending the life of someone with a horrible disability. If I lived in that life, I would put a bullet in my head so quickly you couldn't stop me if you tried. I would do the same for my child.

This is exacly why there should be laws passed and woman should be forced to make abortions if there are genetic failures like these.

Hey... Hey...Hey. Its up to us, to stop Umbrella.

4 u

Pro HUMAN life

That dude got cucked by this guy.

the Emperor does not protect traitors or heretics

Goddamnit I just finished breakfast

The leftist cunt probably realized her eggs were decaying, so she finally took a break from her """career""" to shit out a mutant. Didn't abort because it was her last chance to actually create offspring.

You are not inspired?

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/897865794746449920

>implying genetics is LITERALLY (and I mean literally) not a physical representation of your life choices
They got that fucked up child because that's genuinely what their spirit represents

Careful with those words.

Can't just go throwing them around.

> 6. Unhinged
like her daughters jaw?

why the fuck would anyone keep that thing within 10ft of themselves, let alone touch it?

What sort of inhumane animals leaves these kids to suffer through their half-lives, only to virtue signal?

They are forever condemned to be dehumanized, ostracized abd lied to.
How do.you think it must feel to be told you are special and beautiful on a daily basis whilst knowing it's a blatant lie.
disgusting

>that disgusting font rendering though
I know you use Windows. Windows is a literal spyware/malware operating system. I hope jews are tracking down you right now and logging your racist comments. I hope they will put you in gulag. You simply deserve it for using Windows as your operating system.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

creepiest doll i have ever seen
chuck is shit tier compared to this

what a deplorable thing to do, cursing a kid to go on living like this

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfKUSPEoAE

if yall curious about the abomination

wbtv.com/story/31972036/mother-fighting-back-after-state-threatens-to-cut-assistance-for-medically-fragile-children

>99% of the celebs tweeting about Trump because they want to placate fans and get more acting jobs

>rwarrglrlrlrlrlrlr

jesus christ shoot it

if that thing is a race i want off this planet

>Zog off ya stopped umie

>WASSSSUPPP

thats enough internet for me today

Oh look, it's another rich celebrity whore saying Trump is bad because racism and misogyny the gravest problems of our world.

Holy shit

BUY THAT BITCH SOME BRACES GOD DAM

I mean fuck, there's gotta be a limit to how much money we dump to keep someone alive. You could feed Ethiopia with her medical costs.

Straight outta Japanese mythology

LEMME GET THIS RIGHT.

bad genetics
anti trump
jewish woman...

wat you doing there zionist.

you about to get glassed.. we down to ride.

slab shinin with the grillin woman.

we aint never skerd CIRCLE.
no vpn.. 30 thousand rounds.. motion detection at 300 yards.. unless you drone me.. you ded fag.

WAZZZAAAAAAP

first time i've ever been afraid of a loli

Something tells me they're related and they let their pet use a pacifier long after the teething stage

wtf

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5Iy6dp_stOI

Seriously what the hell, that girl creeps the shit out of me.

Would bang the mom though

Is that thing real? Looks like a bad photoshop edit.

At least she can make funny faces.. better than antifa can do.

This is just another case of one of those JUST type photoshops right? RIGHT?

sadly...

I fucking wish. See
The bitch of a mom not only keeps the thing alive, but she's running around demanding more government gibs for it.

#orklivesmatter

>comments are disabled

Please everybody at least go dislike the video to let the mother know it's unacceptable to bring that thing into existence.

>implying genetics is LITERALLY (and I mean literally) not a physical representation of your life choices
That's not a physical representation of her daughter though.

In fact, you'll probably take that shit back once you google what her daughter actually looks like, since she apparently made excellent life choices.

>liberal
>doesn't understand grey areas

Yep checks out

also, is shes so fragile and allergic to everything then WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE EVEN LIVE?!?!?!?

deeply inside of her she knows that she wants to die.

#FaceOfAltLeft

Let's make it their mascot

THIS is why I am pro-abortion

do you faggots finally understand now?

Every fucking time, it's what I get for browsing Sup Forums at night

>yes we have insurance, and my Husband has a great job. Despite that we would not be able to afford the medical bills.

keep in mind they say "unknown medical illness". yeah, nobody knows why the fuck my daughter looks like a horror movie prop but you people better pay the unknown amounts of money to help her!

this was the last straw im going gay

Someone else here with a heart :'(

Everything is just fine, look how happy

The even sadder part is she is going to find a perfectly normal looking beta bf/husband when she grows up. Hypergamy is real Sup Forums. Women win big time in this world even despite horrifying disabilities like this.

>file name

Is this how they prevent home robberies ? Because if I see a family picture like this in ANY home, I'm out by the second. Hooooly moly.

How can we meme and push this?

is this real life

Genuinely believe anything like that should be aborted. Mongs, spastics, malformed and regards should be expunged from society.

Fuck. I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyway.

Delet with fire pls

what a fucking waste

make it seem like it's a real movement.

>>rwarrglrlrlrlrlrlr

.........I think it's time for me to go to bed.

Holy shit

Those kids are gonna be inmune to any horror movie

Crikey what a beauty