In 2018 We Mexicans will vote commie

to end our relationship with fat and retarded Americans forever. You ripped us since you stole us California and Texas. We will start building Russian and Chinese bases to kill you amerisharts very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Mexicans

YOU'RE THE FAT FUCKS

Even other whiter hispanics fucking hate you for ruining the word hispanic

Face it, MEXICANS ARE SHIT

demographics is making me consider adding white nationalism to my JBS-type paleoconservatism

>Russia
>Aiding Mexicans

mexico is actually the fattest country in the world now LOL.

>whiter hispanics

we have the majority of white hispanics in Latin America, poo walmart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

Make America As Shit As Mexico Is

hey OP can you tell the girl on the left to get in touch with pascalssubsluts.com I'd love to see what he could do with a girl like her

>In 2018 We Mexicans will vote commie

LMFAO! See this is exactly why I didn't want you here. Did you know it's the ONLY reason? I like your people actually.
But I knew. I knew a place people come from, they bring with them.
And you sad politically backwards people would vote in ways that would turn this place....into a 3rd world dump.
Do you people just LIKE living in third world dumps? Being poor as fuck?
Look down south. Then farther. Then farther.
You latino people just LOVE this shit.
Where are you going to go when the whole planet is a toilet and you have foolishly annihilated every white society?
You're just gonna live in happily in the dirt right?
Okay.

Ice ice baby

I'm surprised you beaners don't remember the Cuban missile crisis. The moment some chink or slav breaks ground for a military base in Mexico, it'll be internment camps for all spics inside the US.

>5' 4"

bahahaha when will they learn

we need to be like cuba, leaf.

food and education to all

I want the middle one to sit on my face

No mames guey. Why do you sound EXACTLY like a gabacho with a proxy?

They're not in mexico

yes they are.

While according to the 1921 census only 9.8% of the Mexican population self-identified as white[78] in modern genetic studies Mexico consistently shows a European admixture comparable to countries that report a white population of 52% – 77% European admixture (e.g. Chile, 51%,[79] and Costa Rica, 60%[80]). Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[81] 60%,[82] 64%,[83] and 78%.[84]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

So much hate. A Mexican stole your girlfriend?

>We will start building Russian and Chinese bases to kill you amerisharts very soon.

You can't do it yourself because you're fucking savages with low IQs. Once NAFTA is repealed and the wall is built you'll all starve to death anyways. Mexico failed and Canada didn't because Canada is white and you are a bunch of fucking Indians, so you live like Indians in Canada live. In squalor.

why can't mexico have military bases? don't we have ones in SK on the border with china?

please deport every fat ignorant mestizo beaner before its too late

t.5thgen bean

>Once NAFTA is repealed
and
>the wall is built you'll all starve to death anyways.

kek
like that's going to happen.

>why can't mexico have military bases?

Because the Mexican military is just government sponsored training for Los Zetas.

Mexicans are the most lazy, dishonest, corrupt, idiotic garbage in the Western hemisphere.

WE HAVE 90 IQ IGNORANT NIGGER LEAF

wouldn't russian and chinese military bases be staffed by russians and chinks?

>like that's going to happen.

20 million people of bean abandoned their own country to hide in the USA because their country was filled with people just like them.

You speak english on a white computer network for a reason, Paco.

Can you stop posting so much? No one cares about you, beaner.

Data is from 10 years ago, and the $1 cut off is also senseless, since even

>on a white computer network

daily reminder turing was a fag

You are very good at arguing, keep it up.

Hah.. best news I've heard all week. The Mexicans have been the one and only thing keeping the DNC afloat for a decade now. If they vote third party this will be easier than anyone ever imagined to handle business.

God, I love mexican women.
HNNGGGGGGG

i think OP meant in mexico

Mexico owned California for literally 4 years, what claim do you have to it again?

>You are very good at arguing, keep it up.

Ok. Can you tell me why the number 4096 is such a big problem on the network technology you're currently using to be retarded?

just fucking kill me who is that girl

>gain land by annexing a country that won its right to independance after a war and buy the rest

>no fair! we want it back :.(

>actually wanting to be poor

who is this

> A Mexican calling an American fat
Get off the drugs Pablo.

>we wuz white n sheeeeeit
>the same pic of those non-white whores
jesus christ, just fucking hie it up already, you aren't white, deal with it, it's ucking embarrassing seeing trying to get them to acknowledge you as one of their own, damn.

>now a hell of a lot of people are likely to vote commie
well, that old dude is certianly a fucking moron, but we wouldn't have come to this point if the rest of the so called """""""conservatives""""" (that are nothing but rejected anglo wanna-be's and treacherous rats) hadn't sold us out the way they did (and still do to this day).
SAGE

None.

More important, who's that serpent enchanter?

CHECKED
shes got a tank ass brah, me too
BBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPP

we do have chubby guys, but they still can move and work unlike your fuckign obnoxious extremely obese monsters that need a fucking wheelbarrow to be moved from one place to another.

>get off drugs, lad
>an american making jokes on drugs when their cunt is a fucking darkhole when it comes to drugs consumption

>We will start building Russian and Chinese bases to kill you amerisharts very soon.

You had an opportunity to help the Nazis but instead you tattled on them to Uncle Sam.

Worst ally.

>Ok. Can you tell me why the number 4096 is such a big problem on the network technology you're currently using to be retarded?

Please tell me you at least know how this shit works. Or did we white people make it so simple even a dumb fucking indian like you could use it for rudimentary shit?

What would history call a Mexican Holocaust?

Mexicans and all Latin people tend to assimilate very well into the U.S in just one generation plus Latin people hate taxes and openly talk about there hate for blacks. So this dream of Latin people becoming the next big democrat voting block is just a fantasy

>Stole California and Texas

Your country was falling apart with civil conflict after civil conflict and a new ruler practically every other tuesday, they left willinglyand happily. Texas was an independent rebublic before it was a state because they had seceded from Mexico. Learn your own history paco.

>tacos and other latin americans assimilate quite well
who are you trying to kidding, dude? they don't

>well duh, unlike you we do
oh yeah, surely that bunch of cubans hat have literally taken over florida isn't really weird at all, not to mention Boricuas going full retard over WE WUZ PROUD PUERTICO RICANS N SHEEEEIT and then when someone criticize their nigger-tier shit like reggaeton cancer and things of the sort they go full: HOL UP HOL UP WE WUZ MURRICANS LAD, MURRICAN I'VE SAID DAWG
The same goes for those brainless chicanos and the minority that want that ridiculous thing called aztlan that many people here consider something laughable. Centracas are even worse

Don't fight Sup Forumsbros, we can get along in peace just look at the pic.

I'm pretty sure spicland had even out-fatted the U.S.

Yea Puertorricans just 'love' reggaeton That the shit you guys buy. we just sell it you guys buy it

After your drug wars have killed off most of your population, you mean?

Refried beaners?

There will be another America - Mexishit war this century bank on. Long after WW3, even longer after R*ssia and China collapsed. By the end of this century the mexibeaners are going to get uppitty again. America will win but it will be a long war lasting into the 22nd century.

t. I'm from the fucking future. Don't ask me anything else.

>America will win but it will be a long war lasting into the 22nd century.
Now I know you're full of shit

History always repeats itself Jennifer.

That will be the end of Mexico. Why can't you guys work towards better future? I thought Mexicans are the smartest latinos.

>history repeating itself
>what is rome fall and other people's taking its former territory

Mexico needs to stay shitty for as long as possible. A strong mexico is a bad thing for United States of America. Geopolitics isn't friendly.

will mexico a first country?

American Empire started with the collapse of the soviet Union. America has a few good hundred years to go before it falls too. The next american - mexican war is just one small struggle it will endure.

Jews Admit Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

Eventually yes. Unfortunately for USA. Because you beaners will challenge us and we will have a war again but you won't succeed and we'll be mad at each other after that for the better half of the 22nd century.

Petition to remove Lenin.
Don't need to use real info. Just pump it with 'signatures' to get the ball rolling.
>privet property
>privet land
People are told to remove items from their land all the time. Be it for aesthetic reasons, safety, religious, or political.
There is no barrier to having this statue removed, from what is a highly prominent position.

With how fast things are moving, it's best to have this petition precooked. So that in event of catastrophe, it's there for us to use.
Remember to keep this in house for now.

go have a 2 litre bottle of soda you fat mexicunt

a blessing

A shittier Mexico means more illegals in the USA. Strong Mexico would be beneficial to the USA too. Communism will destroy them. They don't have such vast resources like Russia had. And even Soviet Russia did go bankrupt near the end of communism era

Holy shit you're dumb. No, a strong mexico is bad for the United States. Whoever controls North America controls the world. If mexico is powerful it can challenge the USA for control of North America therefore controlling the world. Mexico needs to stay weak. I bet you don't even know why Soviet Union collapsed, lol vast resources.

You lost the war. We even paid you beaners money to fuck off. Sam Houston fucked you brown monkeys so hard.

Mexicans are the bastard children of white Spaniards. You have no identity or culture. The Spaniards literally fucked your ancestors out of existence.

You round-shaped wetbacks are going to pay for the wall. Get used to Trump being in office for 8 years, dirty brown spic.

if you're surprised by how fucking brainwashed white have become, you have no idea how the propaganda has worked on my people. Here ou've got three groups: those that immigrate to burgerland and do stupid shit like chicanos (they are the bottom of the barrel to be quite fucking honest), the tacos that don't really care much about us or the race thing or anything that burgers go around shouting at the top of their longs (things like plotting agaisnt them or some crazy shit like that) and the political elite and their fellas that are among the most corrupt son of bitches you could possibly imagine (literally anglo wanna-be's rejected culturally and racially by true caucasians in burgerland). The political class pretty much sold us out, NAFTA was a big blow to our country and with the mess that Fobaproa was (the point of no return for us), the middle class was almost obliterated. When you combine the bottom and top of the barrel, you've got more than enough to mae a big mess, those in the middle get screwed up as they are the ones paying taxes (which are eventually stolen by the politicians and other corrupt dickheads) and get mobbed or killed the offspring of the first group mentions (that are the ones whose birthrates are crazy, four children at least).

also:
this, when we say US are playing dirty isn't a joke

We know. Why do you think were deporting you faggots?

>You ripped us since you stole us California and Texas

We beat you in American-Spanish War in fair and square then we paid 10 millions for the land that your government sold it to us.

See Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo

Fuck you yes you!!! I'm tired of telling the spics shitheads about Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo after they autistic screening about how we stole it.

fuck you again

Paco shut the fuck up everyone plays dirty you little pussy faggit hippy faggit. I'd curb stump the beans out of you faggit. People like me run governments while faggits like pol bicker at each other like superstitious old wymin. Faggots.

Will Trump get murdered?

I am also tired of having to tell every autistic hispanic I come across about these wars. Wars that might I add, THEY STARTED!!!!!!!

no.
Trump is nothing compared to the drama coming 2028-2032, we'll survive that one too.

tell me moar about that, time traveler.

and We could've take the entire mexico toward Mexico City and We were too nice to let them keep that land.

Why are Mexican Beaners so short and weak?

Go for it. Nothing has a better success rate than Communist regimes.

Last baby boomer retired and now there are more old farts than there are working people. Social Security crisis as the work force isn't big enough to pump money into SS to keep pops and his retirement community cozzy. You think we have an immigration crisis now? HAHA in 20 years every first world country will over money to young people to move to their country. They will fight over who has the best settlement package for foreigners.

*will offer money

>SS to keep pops and his retirement community cozzy

Most people living comfortable retirements are doing it because they saved on their own. SS payments are shit and if you paid attention you would know that this is likely the last generation to get SS. If you rely entirely on SS for your retirement, you will be homeless.

a smaller workforce than retirement group isn't going to affect just SS. many things are going to feel a huge shift after the last baby boomer retires. the coming elections of '28 and '32 are going to be brutal.

but will they give us nudes user?

it's about time.

What are you doing here, pedro? Get back to building the wall before we send nukes your way.

t. chicANO

I would have taken such threat at least in the slightest, weren't your country's greatest export be the 2 dollar dollop of guac at Chipotle

>stole us California and Texas

we won them fair and square in war. You know, the history of the world? How you fight over land and then one side loses and you sign a treaty where you agree that it is ours now? That's what happened in this case. We won California and Texas fair and square in war.

Fuck off commie.

This is true

Dated a Colombian, was friends with a Peruvian, used to drink with a Guatemalan, and shot the shit with a Venezuelan--they all hate Mexicans and despise them for making Americans think they're the only ones in Latin America.

You're a shortsighted idiot. When Mexico collapses Mexicans will take over USA. Mark my words.

We didn't steal it. We kicked your asses and claimed it bitches. That's how it works.

Ahhh. Spic whores.... Awesome!

I confirm this, please nuke mexico and make the world a bit less brown and smelly

I want to shovve my dick so deep into the one on the right
>imlpying most ppl know
cringe

Why people in remote countries think that we are commies or support commies?
Russia had "wild capitalism" in 1990s and transferred to "state capitalism" now. Russian government officially condemns commie crimes, anti-commies like Kolchak are officially praised as heroes, last Russian emperor was canonised as saint and promoted as good guy who was killed for nothing.

tasty