MASS EXTINCTION EVENT SEPT 23

Well guys I worked my hardest to wake up and warn as many people as I could over the last year. The dominoes are following and I don't see how it can be stopped. I wish you all luck and peace. If you want to talk about any of this stop by, don't stop by to be an idiot and insult people that know the truth just because you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAd19XdXNnc2MyRmM
archive.is/pWqUR
megpugh.com/files/Graham_Hancock_FINGERPRINTS_OF_THE_GODS.pdf
archive.is/NJNRV
gobeklitepe.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE
newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6100vm/what_is_up_with_the_infrared_face_seen_near_virgo/
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg
naturalnews.com/027503_Ukraine_super_flu.html
thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg
youtube.com/watch?v=cA6OVjj5kLE
youtube.com/watch?v=A95eJo0jxNo
nationalpost.com/g00/news/world/woman-lost-in-alabama-woods-for-a-month-in-pain-and-emaciated-but-alive/wcm/2602782a-61d0-4c06-9a44-a8d55477799a?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg
youtube.com/watch?v=QEsKm5E9M8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is going to happen?

Well how much do you know about the Illuminati?

is it when the eclipse goes over yellowstone? Because I'll be in Island Park at the time, and I'll be fucked if so

brother I would stay away from there if you want to try and survive it

I don't think anything will happen during the eclipse other a fulfillment of revelation prophecy, it is just part of the countdown

Nothing really. There was a historical illuminati, Bavarian Illuminati?

yes. Well they are the kikes/occultist and they have been on mission to destroy us all and take over the world for at least 200 years, actually longer but this is complex to understand

I mean not complex to explain, just lengthy

ok, good, because I'm booked into a cabin in Island Park, and will 100% be there to watch the eclipse, so I'm kinda sketched. And there will be about 500,000 people in the Rexburg Area, so if SHTF we'll be trapped

yah pretty sure nothing will happen on the eclipse but this information is incredibly complex and answers hard to find so I only know vague revelations not the whole plot. I just know of the plot. Been researching this for the last year and wrote a book that was being published won't be out in time now lol so w/e

How hard did you work? How many kleenex were involved?

Should I look into them? What is going to happen on September 23rd?

What do you know and how did you come by this information?

Do you mind if I'm suspicious of you and will you name and shame yourself If nothing happens?

well they are going to stage an alien invasion I believe, and/or use HAARP to cause catastrophic weather patterns etc, then release viral agents. Basically the worst shit from the bible

I started my research after the concert in Britain was bombed doing research on terrorist attacks int he west and notice anomaly after anomaly in the data and media and just went further and further down the rabbit hole getting to the source. I ended up writing a book and even signed a publishing deal exposing it all, but as I said it won't be out for 9 months or so and we only have a month til the event so fuck it

yfw fullmetal alchemist is real and illuminati will open the gate on the 23rd. it is the promised day. we are the sacrifice

>Do you mind if I'm suspicious of you and will you name and shame yourself If nothing happens?

Not at all. If you want all the details to put it all together yourself you can have a copy of my book. It is only a fraction of what I know but it will show you I know my shit.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAd19XdXNnc2MyRmM

here man dl it if you want

user is wise

As I said it incredibly complex to understand because you have to study the occult which by it's very nature is very secretive and the information well guarded and hard to come by. But I can give you the revelations signs they have fuilfilled already if you want

Tell me more dungeon master.

Well try and ask specific questions brother it is way to much to explain as I said I had to write a whole book about it and that will only get you started

also you can read this thread
archive.is/pWqUR

I thought Star Trek went off the air when Nostradamus said that global warming would make the transgender whales extinct from eating solar powered capitalist vegan soy burgers made by Obamacare tax dodging illegal immigrant Antifa lesbians for Bernie who of course are still trying to free Mumia before the Ice Age returns....

the ignorant always mock what they don't understand. I am not psychic. IN fact just the opposite I am a scientist and Buddhist. I followed the information wherever it led me and I got the root and I am trying to give to you. I have nothing to gain whether you or convinced or not, believe whatever you choose it matters little at this point

The "elite" don't build trillion dollar bunkers and tunnels, FEMA camps, and the Georgia guide stones to LARP

Firstly, Is there anything I can I do to protect myself during the event? Secondly, is there anything I can do to make the world a better place?

in your own research and conclusions, did u ever come to find that, whatever you believe is occurring on the 23rd, is what happened to the culture/ community we identify as atlantis

These people are psycopaths and have been planning this for 1000's of years, try reading the Talmud and Zohar

Well I would buy a number of guns and a shit load of ammo and some MRE's ot last 6 months if you afford it. I would try to find some way to be underground for 6 months. All I can say man that is what elites will be doing.

Bodhi Mantra is a dis-info shill.

obligatory redpill when "1000s of years" is spoken

You bring up an interesting question. Yes I have done much research and yes there connections to Atlantis. Whether this is real or not is hard to say because the way these people work there area always more than one possible conclusion you can come too, yet the result is the same so it doesn't matter much. You want me to elaborate?

ty brother you were at my thread last night and dropped this I had never seen it before

YOUR POST SAYS 23RD AND THE ECLIPSE IS ON THE 22ND. SHILLS ARE TIRED AND DESPERATE

b-b-b-b-but but I thought mommy's basement was the ultimate safe space (for the new Star Wars VIII movie)....be sure to pack in lots of Cheez-itz and energy drinks....

Antartica was ice-free until 6000 BC. There is several maps, based on older maps, showing a map of Antartica WITHOUT ice.

megpugh.com/files/Graham_Hancock_FINGERPRINTS_OF_THE_GODS.pdf

not sure what dis-info I would be dropping or why, but whatever dumbasses like you are either shills or too dumb and lack the capacity to actually explain why I would do this so w/e man do your thing

actually the eclipse is on the 21st and in August you imbecile and has nothing to do with the 23rd other than an omen ffs you are an idiot

Im already extinct

What form will the calamity take?
Will it be a "natural disaster"? Nukes?

Is atlantis Antartica? Are aliens already among us? Weren't all the disclosure testimonies real about ayy lmaos?

Bodhi, do you ever sleep? Unrelenting lmao xD

Let me give you all a copy pasta real quick and go from there this is from an email I sent to my dad while doing my research

All your questions will be answered here: theanswer.world

Section 3 relates to this thread but you might need section 1 and 2 to understand why it will be so. Do not skip the first video of section 4 as it will give you the key to get saved from these events

Interesting question apparently you are up the same times as me or this question would be meaningless. I am trying to save lives brother and help truth to survive

Ok this is just a theory but as I said doing my research all the puzzles fit together to make it worth investigating and preparing for regardless of whether you want to believe it or not. I am not even convinced of it's validity as i said it is just a theory but let me put the pieces together and you decide for yourself.

So we know about the Illuminati's existence and there is no question it is a real organization. But what we know is that Weishaupt supposedly started it. But we also know these cults work in layers of disinformation we already talked about with the Free Masons. The worker bees lower guys only do what they are told and as they graduate to higher degrees more and more information is revealed to them. This is how the Jews have been able to control such large groups of people in high positions of power, through these secret societies, bribery and blackmail. However I also told you I have been speaking with an insider anonymously. Here is a link to thread I made where he came to me for a second time (I have spoken to him 3 times total)
archive.is/NJNRV

I made the thread talking about current Illuminati psyops just to give people a heads up and keep them informed. When he stopped by the thread again and we were discussing certain aspects of the Illuminati. Once you read his posts you will see as I did he has inside knowledge. So we were discussing aspects of the Illuminati and he was saying they are far older than Weishaupt and how they have even affected Buddhism etc. Speaking with him is what got me digging around with Lord Of The Rings etc because we spoke about Gobekli Tepe and this far older civilization that is possibly the father of all knowledge for all civilizations.
gobeklitepe.info/

Ok so bear with me. As we said from the book we read by Isaac Asimov Nightfall what if this was truth hiding in fiction as the Masons are known for doing? Asimov was a Free Mason.after all. Not only that watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA

The video producer also called the Nibiru system the "Nemesis" system. Asimov also wrote a book called Nemesis I have read. Here is another short video about the system.
youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE

So there is undeniable evidence of this far older civilization. Tolkien used these old books apparently only he could read as his inspiration for Lord Of The Rings he claims is based on real history. All of this is fact.

So now we start to connect the pieces of the puzzle. Knowledge is power. In the ancient world this power was based on knowledge of math and stars. What if these Khazarians were a sect of this ancient cult "Illuminati" that "converted" to Judaism as a cover? We know about the start of Bethlehem described in the bible and it's relation to the upcoming planetary event. We have solid evidence that this planet x nibiru exists
newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html

We also know the occult symbol of the supposed anti-Christ is the letter x. The videos on that youtube channel also have occult symbology in them, they may have these types of YT channels reveling the truth as part of their revelation of truth and predictive programming ritual they are required to do,

do you believe the true and most dangerous weapon ever deployed against god was individuality, which rendered him merely a man

Here's the archive

>newsweek com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
unvis.it/newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517

As I have said countless times they don't build trillion dollar underground bunkers and FEMA camps for nothing. What if this cult has known this event is coming for all this time and been preparing for it? What if that is why the Georgia guidestones bunkers and FEMA camps? That is why they are rewriting history, and doing falt earth psyops and dumbing down the population so that when they emerge after the "event" they can emerge as God kings as we discussed? Truth in fiction remember? Think of the movie 2012, they have a select number of scientists, engineers, computer scientists etc everything they need, to be able to run an ultra high tech society when they emerge.

Here is the math. Gobekli tepe is approximately 10k years old right? Well Sumeria and Egypt etc are approximately 5k years old. So it was 5k years til the Sumerian civilization and now it has been approx 5k years since Sumeria. So what if this event happens every 5k years not 10 like in the book? Look at this image that was recorded by google sky they have since censored

See the blue object off to the right? Remember in the video he said it appeared blue in the sky? Start keeping an eye out in the sky during the day to see of you ever see it.

Now read this reddit thread
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6100vm/what_is_up_with_the_infrared_face_seen_near_virgo/

Jesus like I said this shit is all starting to make sense. After the event they want to re-emerge after most of the population are dead by civil war, starvation, exposure etc and will use the Georgia guidestones as their ten commandments for their New World Order. Look into all of this and tell me you don't see all the connections fitting together. Just like I said in the book I have always had a talent for collecting large amounts of meta data and seeing the patterns emerge out of thin air to connect all the dots, my mind just does it automatically, it doesn't really require any conscious effort from me and when I do connect all the dots and have never been wrong in my conclusions. Watch this clip real quick, this is what I am talking about how my minds just clicks all the pieces into place.
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

Seriously start looking into this and tell me if you can find anything that contradicts it. They may be doing all of this bullshit with left vs right to keep people busy and fighting over stupid nonsense and not paying attention to wtf is really going on. Look into this and I will call you tomorrow after I do more research on this. I am going to try to get in touch with my inside guy. I love you. Like I said just buy dry food storage weapons and ammo. You have nothing to lose, it won't go anywhere, I am telling you man just as I have been predicting the future with the shit the Illuminati are doing, I got a bad feeling about this. I will start working on putting together as many pieces of this puzzle as I can.

Are there any girls here?

A/S/L please

so to make a long story short these YT channels no question are Illuminati. Once you are intimately familiar with them and this ancient cult you know how to spot these people. So there are two schools of thought, a white brotherhood being a good sect of the Illuminati and an evil one so the good one could be trying to warn us of Nibiru. But I think this theory is bullshit. Everything I found in my research implies this is false and they are evil fucks always spreading lies and misinformation. I think Nibiru is just naother psyop and they are planning what I suspected all along a fake alien arrival, spread of a pathogen like they did int he Ukraine etc. The fulfillment of revelations pruposefully

I know nothing of such things desu I only deal with what I can prove not theology. I am a Buddhist

I'm your mind. Do you see the "elite" to be mentslk superior to others?
I'm asking because A LOT of people were their time doing shit like that. There are even shows about it.
Obviously, rich paranoid people can spend a lot more. On much more sophisticated prep shit.
What you're saying isn't beyond the reach of possibility. But surely as an intellectual you have to acknowledge that the chance of NOTHING happening are equally as likely.
I myself have lived past at least 3 "dooms day" dates. All supported by equally confident people.
What proof do YOU have that this is a sure thing. Why would you bother publishing your work rather than making it free to download?

>What you're saying isn't beyond the reach of possibility. But surely as an intellectual you have to acknowledge that the chance of NOTHING happening are equally as likely.

Sorry but no as I said numerous times they have been working towards this for 1000's of years it is written desu

>What proof do YOU have that this is a sure thing. Why would you bother publishing your work rather than making it free to download?

I already gave a link to my book desu

I have a question and maybe you know the answer. There was a period of time in which whenever I looked at the clock, it showed 11:11 and to lower extent XX:22. Now this doesn't happen anymore to that extreme, but still I would say abnormally frequently when I look at the clock it shows 10 or 11 or 12 minutes past the certain hour. What's up with that?

I mentioned the term Ashkenazi earlier in the book and now I want to go into more detail about what exactly Ashkenazi means. In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:

“living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)
The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads
“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form. The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people folks. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed, a sentiment shared by one of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century

Is this when the 3 days of darkness occurs?

A Case for Anti-Semitism

What was occupy wall street? The fight of the 99% against the 1%. Why did it happen? It happened because 1% controlled more wealth than 99% of the population. Staggering inequality. We can agree on this yes?

When Europe rose in power and wealth usury was illegal for Christians. It was legal for Jews. The Jews controlled the money. They were the 1%, and were entrenched behind religious tribalism, the same way that the Christian's religious tribalism did not allow for usury. The 99% always hates the 1%.

Now, this is not inherently a bad thing. The issue comes from nationalism. When the goals of the 1% stray away from a typical moral center and move to achieving their own ends, say a independent nation for Jews in a hotbed underdeveloped violently religious section of the world, problems arise. What I'm saying is quite literally #notalljews but the issue is that since they hold the most power as a group they can enact incredible change, and there are a few powerful (((Jews)))

How does this logic hold up?

VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer:
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)
"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)
"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)
"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)
"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

They are responsible for every major war since the French Revolution often creating them specifically to launder money and profit from gentiles killing each other with a side perk of being able to kidnap children unnoticed for their disgusting and perverted satanic rituals. To the skeptics that would claim these are just old books and teachings of a bygone age modern Jews do not follow or take literally, I would tell them to simply look to the history of the last two centuries and the destruction of Europe by Jewish controlled revolutions, corporations, banks, media outlets and political organizations all working in tandem and you will see the era of the Illuminati is solely defined by the pursuit of the modern Jew to fulfill these prophecies.

lol brother I know nothing of such things I am no mystic or prophet only a researcher

Not sure brother there is an eclipse on the 21st. Like I said I don't their Plan of attack only that it is coming and possibilities of how they are planning to carry it out

Bodhi, ive been folloing your post, you seem like a good guy and really in to esoteric stuff so by any chance know how the illuminati recruit people or choose their sacrifice victims?

What pathogen in Ukraine we are talking about?

I'm not sure what you are asking. Jews are just an entire race of useful idiots anyway so this is moot. The elites are Jews and Goy alike and occultists the Jews are really meaningless at this point unless they built a bunker to hold of Israel which I doubt but who knows maybe they will be unaffected there by what happens to us. As I said I do not know the specifics of the plan or how it will work it out only generalities

i will try to elaborate in a non religious context: consider that whomever controls this eternal plot, must live through multiple containers. the living entity isnt simply the body, but a combination of
>the entity
>the knowledge
>the power
so for the undying entity, the DNA, to continue its legacy, it must reproduce through the body, instill in its new container (through the previous) the knowledge, and finally relinquish the power accumulated by previous containers unto its new container. any human who accepts individuality essentially commits to rejection of this perspective of life. individuality is about forging your own knowledge and power over a minuscule 80 year period in which the body exists. However, one who has transcended the body, living as DNA, can work endlessly and eternally toward a goal. So, if such an entity practicing a lifestyle like this for millennia were able to convince people as a whole to embrace individuality- a perception of a need to opt out of the previous generations role, would that not put every other living being at a great disadvantage compared to the few who 'live forever' through thousands of bodies?

Your body has a really good internal clock. Same way you can train you body to get up in it own a say "6 AM" you can train it to just about anything on its own via your subconcious.
I did the same thing as a kid because we use to make wishes at 11:11. I would always look at clocks at 11:11 up until I left college. I was just habit. No matter where I was I would check the time at 11:11 just because. As I got older the automation of it faded more and more over time.

>you seem like a good guy
ty brother I only try to be of service if I can
> and really in to esoteric stuff
This was not by design, it is just their thing as I said I just followed the breadcrumbs
>by any chance know how the illuminati recruit people or choose their sacrifice victims?

This is done through secret societies such as the free masons. They are many different branches with different names throughout history and today such as the Templars, Rosicrucians, Free Masons, Skull and Bones, Order of Key the Scroll, Bilderberg, OTO, The Order Of Molay etc etc can go on and on.

Their sacrifice victims are kidnapped children they kidnap through organizations and charities that are supposed to be protecting them like the Clinton foundation. Of course you have many lower level groups also that just grab whoever they can look into
youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg

the swine flu
naturalnews.com/027503_Ukraine_super_flu.html

>e who has transcended the body, living as DNA, can work endlessly and eternally toward a goal
I don't know where you have gotten such notions from it sounds like you have drank the kike kool aid I will just give you this

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

>kidnap children unnoticed for their disgusting and perverted satanic rituals
I distinctly remember as a kid told stories of jews kidnapping christian kids across Europe for their rituals, even in Russia. I thought it was a bit insane and exaggerated, I mean it couldn't be that demonic and perverted, right?
The Jews were exceptionally hated in the Russian Empire and were often blamed for this very thing to the point of having several pogroms occurred against them.
The kidnappings were actually true?

Genocide Charged: Charges made by the Israeli media and confirmed by a former Israeli immigration inspector indicate that "hundreds, perhaps thousands" of children of Sephardic Jews were taken from their parents (By Ashkenazi Jews) and never returned. Sephardic Jews live in the Middle East and are thought to be the only Jews descended from Abraham/Isaac/Jacob-Israel through Esau, and other mongoloid Israelites and Jews of Judea. However, the majority of Jews are Ashkenazi. History says that they are the descendants of the Khazars, a people of Eastern Russia and Mongolia who converted to Talmudic Judaism in the eighth century. Children of Sephardic Jews from Yemen were subjected to a policy of the Israeli government in the 1950's and 1960's like the charges made against the Nazis during WWII (a time honored tactic of the Jews, if they have ever accused their enemies of it then you can be sure they are guilty of it).
“The boy had been taken to the school where a number of Jews were assembled, laid in a trough, and all present had made stabs with a nail in his side and temples. When the boy died under this torture, his body was taken to a wood by two of the converted Jewesses; and the third woman took a bottle of the blood of the boy to the Jewess innkeeper aforesaid. Next day, the Rabbi's wife took the three women again to the school where the Jews were gathered; bottles were filled from the trough by means of a funnel, and the Rabbi dipped a nail into the blood and dropped a little on a number of pieces of cloth, one piece of which was given to everyone present. The case went to the Imperial Council at St. Petersburg, all the lower courts which dealt with the case having found the Jews guilty. The Imperial Council reversed the verdict and, on 18th January, 1835, the three Russian Jewish convert women were sent to Siberia whilst all the Jews were acquitted of the crime.” (Jewish Encyclopedia, 1903, Vol. II, p. 267; )

thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

>I thought it was a bit insane and exaggerated, I mean it couldn't be that demonic and perverted, right?

You got no idea

How do you know it's sept 23? Which regions in America will be safest?

youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg
youtube.com/watch?v=cA6OVjj5kLE
youtube.com/watch?v=A95eJo0jxNo

This is funny as ive come to the same conclusion for their end game situation...the staged alien invasion

is every single fucking vid blocked in this piece of cucked kraut shit of a country? tor it is then

It is an important occult date that is difficult to explain. It may not happen precisely on that day it may just be when it starts it is tough to say. My information and research says it will lost likely occur then. As I said they closely follow revelations and many signs have already been revealed. If you want to be vigilant I would read revelations very closely and pay attention to stories posted here about news etc

this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month

september 23 is in about a month

found on a saturday , sept 23 is on a saturday

found on highway 82 , 82 in strongs is "to fly"

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

nationalpost.com/g00/news/world/woman-lost-in-alabama-woods-for-a-month-in-pain-and-emaciated-but-alive/wcm/2602782a-61d0-4c06-9a44-a8d55477799a?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/

I can post several others

Put "hook" where "you" is and it will play
hooktube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg

Anything about Jews is blocked in Germany and most of Europe yes

user this thread is awesome, and let me just say I'm with you all the way here. I've been into occult, esoteric, NWO, atlantis, depopulation shit too and the eclipse and september 23rd thing are really intriguing to me. Of course nothing will probably happen on the 23rd, but the thing is, we're really due for shit to start happening soon anyway. If it doesn't happen then, it'll happen next year or even in 10 years. Doesn't matter, it's coming all the same. By the way, have you seen this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=QEsKm5E9M8k

And do further research into the impending wall street collapse in the next couple of years. Shit's scary man.

shit, I forgot. thanks bro
that's a lot to process, really. I never was a leftard, always thought of globalist kikery as a conspiracy against us and never particularly liked jews. but I always thought they were merely power hungry sociopathic hungry rats, this occult shit is a bit too heavy, need some time to process it

On the twenty-third day of the month of september

EK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

time of perplexcity

I have been posting this for months warning people. There are other signs that have been revealed also. Of course these things can up to interpretation as well but they are pretty clear as to what these psychopaths are doing

So what exactly is happening?