Do you hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4z-FX0JeLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hate is for Nazis.

What if they think I'm a nazi?

yes

Nope

I don't hate him, but I do recognize him and the Skeptic Community(TM) as our enemy.

He's boring and has no insight whatsoever. You only listen to him to hear the things you want to hear and simulate doing something intellectual.

I don't think about him at all, that goes for anyone on youtube as well.

He's a pompous fuckhead who does and says shit to rest a rise out of people. Is actual opinions are pretty good and I can relate to him when he's not being a complete self-indulgent cunt, but unfortunately that's pretty rare.

How could you hate him? He does nothing but speak truth and aknowledge that anyone can be wrong, and that's OK.

If there were more political commentators like him we wouldnt have a fucking race war brewing

no, hes very based & he is having serious financial troubles atm because google is doing everything in their power to sabotage him, so you fuckers should consider giving him $1 a month on patreon or paypall or whatever

I thought this old guy covered charrlottesville better. But no I don't hate Sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=U4z-FX0JeLM

I don't give a fuck about him

Whew. Spot on and brutal.

>started this kekistan bullshit
No shit I hate him. Reddit autism is the worst.

He is an average guy larping as an intelligent intelectual.

Many Youtubers do that. Especially those from The Skeptic community that think themselfes too cool for a community.

No, I do not hate him, but the fact that he seems to both understand race realism and the fact that we are being replaced, yet refuses to speak up against our own extermination makes me fucking angry.
They are attacking him anyway and demonetising everything he attempts, so what's even the point to grant the left their lies about what our future will look like?
Speak up or give up.

No, I like him.

what a sad faggot u must be

There will not be paypal or patreon for people like him in the future. No one could seriously believe that they would allow this.

No hate, but people who podcast on YouTube (too cowardly to show their face, too greedy to forgo YT money) are hardly worth listening to.

>skeptic community

probably like dick too

He's a house nigger

He's alright. Kind of a ponce and doesn't really know when to quit when he feels like trolling people. He's right that Antifa and the Alt Right are fags though.

I like wanking my own dick, sure.

I do not hate him, but he is my enemy. There are some white people I hate but he is not one.

He's literally nothing to me. I didn't even care when SJWs picked on him at VidCon. People were saying it was decisive evidence or whatever and I was like "lol rly?" Also, he's a massive fucking baby for someone who criticizes others for acting like victims.

while watching sargon no doubt

i dont think the youtube money is exactly pouring in after WSJ

I like him, he's an honorable man.

Fat guy who beats his wife and talks about how great he is and compares himself to his fantasy ancient ruler? Nah I don't hate him I just think hes a fat fucking loser that needs to get a real job and shut up about himself.

He lacks the internal strength to admit that his old convictions are wrong

It's not an easy thing to do but I hope that with time he will accept the truth

Carl of Swinden is a gateway for us, pretty much a useful idiot

He recently started showing his face in videos, even just got a new camera. And then today YT demonetized everything. RIP him.

i think he is right when it comes to social justice being a cult

I believe he is still hoping to somehow pass off as acceptable content in the future, allowing him to continue what he's doing for a longer time.
But it will not work, what he is doing will not be accepted by the mainstream, they will defund and block him everywhere.
He also has a family btw and he is known by name, that's certainly not irrelevant.
So I'm not even that angry.

Not bad. Pretty much the starting point for most. Pretty full of himself and horrible at debating, but overall his content is decent.

That I will neither confirm nor deny.

People like him are too tied up in ideas to fight the battle that exists outside their own head. I know because I was once a libertarian and he strikes me as the same sort of person. These people are so stuck on principles that they ignore the practical application of them.

I like the NAP, but it's useless trying to get non-whites to accept that principle or vote libertarian in any substantial numbers. Demographics matter more than arguments.

This.

He is fine.

I don't know who he is. He doesn't seem relevant to anything.
sage