Red Dragon Google Earth Part 2 Thread

Previous Thread
>Someone Finds Red Dragon On Google Earth
>Above is South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands
>Wikipedia says at one point it was confused for "Pepy's Island" which was "discovered" by Dampier and Cowley in 1683 but later proved to be a phantom island
>Pepy's Island
>Google Search Pepy's Island leads you to a reeing pepe on the island
>Finds out that Pepy's Island is one of the eyes and location of other eye
>user finds out the distance between both eyes are 777.77 km
What do we do now? Any more research about this area?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBQXNsdVgzWjJFLXc/view
scp-wiki.net/scp-169
google.com/maps/place/Pepys Island/@-54.2499419,-36.786164,472m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xbecb79e3b40ac91b:0x285647784d99a4fc!8m2!3d-54.25!4d-36.75?hl=en
youtube.com/user/TheGroxt1/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This didn't even warrant a part 1. Saged for actual Sup Forums related stuff. Take it to /x/.

THE ALT-LEFT IS FINISHED.
AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

WE MUST GO THERE

REPOST
>"But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs. "The Nile will swarm with frogs, which will come up and go into your house and into your bedroom and on your bed, and into the houses of your servants and on your people, and into your ovens and into your kneading bowls. "So the frogs will come up on you and your people and all your servants."

>The Mississippi is the Nile of America

>The frog is the main symbol of the Men of Crete, who were known in Latin as the Cappadocians, and in the bible as the Philistines.

>These same ancient frogs around the pond of the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas, who we know of as Greeks, must be the same frogs spoken about in the bible as in Exodus 8, where it is said in the time of Moses that a plague of frogs was sent upon the Egyptians and the Pharaoh.

>The idea [Samaritan Baptist] emerged that the world was created by ignorant angels. Their baptismal ritual removed the consequences of sin, and lead to a regeneration by which natural death, which was caused by these angels, was overcome.

>It was however almost exclusively limited to Egypt. It seems to have found an entrance into Spain through a certain Mark from Memphis.

>A reading taken from the inferior MSS. of Irenaeus has added the further statement that they used "images"; and this single word is often cited in corroboration of the popular belief that the numerous ancient gems on which grotesque mythological combinations are accompanied by the mystic name ΑΒΡΑΣΑΞ were of Basilidian origin.

>Abraxas applied to the "Great Archon", the princeps of the 365 spheres (Gk., ouranoi)

>The Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung transcribed a short Gnostic treatise in 1916, attributed to Basilides in Alexandria called The Seven Sermons to the Dead, which called Abraxas the supreme power of being transcending both God and the Devil and unites all opposites into one Being.

Cadiz mentioned in prophecy

pepe is an unclean spirit and a demon the september 23 alignment is about virgo and leo and jupiter and the rapture and jesus

not about pepe

pepe posters will be left behind in the rapture

this is not about meme magic

you guys need to repent from making it all about pepe all the time

hes an unclean monster

>South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands
So whose going to Patagonia with me to sit on the edge of the world, smoking weed and drinking wine with the gauchos and wait for this all to blow over?

>2007 meme face

((((pepers )))

literally demonic

you need to repent for being such a sanctimonious christfag, take that shit to a christian thread.

For the thread

>no digits
>most likely sucks horse cocks on the weekend in his spare time
>on the days he does work he puts a straw in the turky penises at his local turkey farm and sucks the semen out
>comes over from some shit christian board and tries to influence his shitty shit system on a not shit system
>fug I swear guys Christianity works
can you pls show me KEK has shown himself many times

time of

more signs!

im not trying to be LE SANTIMONIUS

its true these pepe posters are fucking horrendous and totally leading people astray

theyre literally waiting for pepe to come and its literally satan

theyre worshipping satan you cant make it up

Bro...I'm straight up Christian...chill.

Hate to blow your bubble guys but Pepy's Island is pronounced as 'Peeps' not Pepe.

is it real?

>>Someone Finds Red Dragon On Google Earth
what's so red about it? fuck off

fuck that face is creepy as fuck!

fuck off kike faggot. Some of us are interested...

fuck off with this shit

>The belly of the dragon will drip water

The Vril race also supposedly evolved from frogs.

This

Cringe

REMINDER that the Serpents eyes are 777KM APART, WITH ONE POINT STARTING ON "PEPY'S ISLAND"

HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE MUST RESTORE CHRISTIANITY TO THE WEST!

you ought to abandon that damn frog

comes straight out of the mouth of the dragon

its an idol.

reminder that 777 is gods number , not satans

so it doesnt make sense

You're a fucking trigerred leftist
fuck of to your safe space on rebbit you faggot

Effective satire is all.

(With a dash of spookiness)

Is he coming back?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hold me tight my fellow ausrot!!
I am becoming DEEPLY NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!

New image.

delete your account

Also let's not forget this gem from the last thread.

shits getting intense!

Shit how do we keep finding new stuff? Will there be anything else before it's time?

Turn off you computer

Take off from your chair

Take your meds

Get some sleep

The AntiChrist returns

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBQXNsdVgzWjJFLXc/view

>real
YES

want to point this out that i will be editing some my posts on imgur cause of the new images, wanna make sure you guys know just in case

GIT DAT KETER! scp-wiki.net/scp-169

its a legit demon

pepe is also in this barron thing right on his shirt

Delivered

doing this to make sure the comments work and as of now they do

sky pepe also in demi lavato music video "neon lights"

its just a wicked unclean spirit thats coming in the tribulation period

probably shouldnt pay it respect

maybe we are looking at this wrong, the "smile" looks like a the crown, we need to get an update on those islands

nigga, where are you getting all this shit from?

When will mods fucking end these /x/ tier threads?
You know those stars have already changed formation, and have been sending that "smile" since the fucking dawn of man because we're still receiving rays from fucking lightyears away?

Or MAAAABY, just MAAAAAAAAAAABY it's a KETER!!!!!!!!!!!! scp-wiki.net/scp-169

>no fun

>Meanwhile Pepe in Islam

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Believe the frog, for his voice, which you hear is praise, and sanctification, and magnification, that the beast begged the Lord to extinguish the fire from Abraham."

First /x/ is nigger tier left wing, muh Germanic ghost fucker death cult threads all over
Second, the events unfolding in a few days and weeks are never to be seen probably for another 7000 years
Thirdly, there is too much shit going on politically that these signs should be just ignored.

obvious retard attempt at satire.

Yeah let's have the 342nd Charlotsville shill thread or another civil war thread that'll do the trick mate

Man everytime I look at whatever the fuck that face forms, that shit feels evil as fuck.

Is it just me?

Zoom straight down.

google.com/maps/place/Pepys Island/@-54.2499419,-36.786164,472m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xbecb79e3b40ac91b:0x285647784d99a4fc!8m2!3d-54.25!4d-36.75?hl=en

I WANT OFF OF THIS RIDE. I CANT TAKE IT.

Help me user, cant see it

>google.com/maps/place/Pepys Island/@-54.2499419,-36.786164,472m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xbecb79e3b40ac91b:0x285647784d99a4fc!8m2!3d-54.25!4d-36.75?hl=en
SHADILAY

Concentration of green in the center of that circle. I see it.

#prayforpepe
#prayforkek

Oh fuck. What the fuck user?

Thats admiral acbar
Itsa trap!

looks like it, i thought this in the middle is a angry pepe

holy fuck it's pepe reeeeee'ing

Another

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS

ya well pepe didnt create the world jesus christ did

this guy already mapped out the whole bible on google earth every inch
youtube.com/user/TheGroxt1/videos

MODS.
MEME MAGIK IS REAL

THE FORMATION IS 77 METERS ACROSS
>THE FORMATION IS 77 METERS ACROSS
THE FORMATION IS 77 METERS ACROSS
>THE FORMATION IS 77 METERS ACROSS

Nice work

mate you listen to me and you fucking listen good.
You WILL be held in fucking position and your neo vagina will be FUCKED vigorously buy a black man with an IQ of 25.
Kek will place an egg within your body and you will lay it into a nest that will appear the night beofre. You will then be fired forom your job and be FORCED to sit on the egg until it HATCHES.
Many BLAX will then come to battle you but you will defeat them all as they wont have the brains to operate any sort of effectvily weaponry.
The wolrd will be STRUCK by a great flood and you will take the HATCHLING to the pepy island where a new race will grow.
YOU WILL GROW VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY FAT!

fucking jezuzfags. mildly esoteric ramblings are one thing, but sourcing everything from the bible? is this the 1990s?

its 3017 were experiencing the madness of our ancestors through a simulation

bump

ddi you hear me you fucking american pile of rotting ROT!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL BE FORCED TO HATCH AN EGG!

REFER TO:

very nervous user

i dont even post pepe or have any photos saved

Bro you need to sharpen your shop skills...or paint whatever

Just took this from outside.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

zoom in nigger i cant see

Is it common knowledge that the eclipse Starts in the 33rd state and ends at the 33rd parallel. The 21st of August is also 33 days until the 23 of September.

>5cm per second

what was meant by this??

thE POWER Is too GREAT

Eclipse route is going to divid country in two
Civil war haappening

that is my style

I DONT CARE CUNT IM FOCUSING MY ATTENTION ON YOU NOW !!!
YOU WILL BE FUCKED IN THE NEO-VAGINA FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!!!!

THE BLAX WILL FUCK YOU VIOLENTLY!!!

IT HAS BE PROSTHESIS

Did you actually physically see those dots? Because this looks like a lens artifact.

bump

>"Pepy's Island"
wtf how can this keep happening?

>worlds ending
>tell friends yeah I knew it was coming
>how the fuck did you know user
fucking green frog told me

and then they laugh at you.

it's like dystopic mess

THUNDA
THUNDA THUNDA THUNDA
THUN THUN THUN DA THUNDA

THUNDA FEEL THE THUNDA BOM BOM
LIGHTENING ANDA THUNDA THUNDA

YOU FUCKING CUNT MAKE THEM PLAY MORE VARIED MUSIC ON FUCKING SHIT AUSTRALIAN RADIO!!!!!!!!