Did Faith deserve to be fired by the JEW Ezra Levant? Did she know it would happen?

Did Faith deserve to be fired by the JEW Ezra Levant? Did she know it would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExcySngbfNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, I'm currently listening in to the interview she's doing with Dailystormer and she seems very positive about these guys.
So yes, from a lying jew perspective I understand.

Story?

Maybe she can finally start some x-rated movie and we get to se those duck lips of her in action.

She whent on a podcast for the daily stormer and was later on fired by jew king.

What happened to my waifu?

Can no one see that Faith is a man. Look at that facial structure and shoulders

Fucking hell POL, WAKE UP!!!!!!

She's also 6 feet tall or 5'11 so it adds up.

I want to have SEX with her so bad! I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTROL MY HORNY LEVEL with this fucking broad. There's just something about her.

Holy FUCK I want to mate with her. Jesus tapdancing christ. Faith is going to drive me fucking insane. SEND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezra told her not to go the Unite the right rally, she did. Then she went on to the daily stormer to do a podcast.

It sounds more like she stopped caring and thought the rebel media was a sinking ship. She'll make more money being an unbashedly white nationalist.

Damn, this is her twitter.

Maybe she got a little bit too pro-white for (((Rabbi Media)))

>falling this bad for the botox jew

You're not gunna make it brah, even if you do make it some plastic surgery roastie is going to wrap you around her finger and steal all your shekels.

Rebel Media is obviously just covering their asses because the Dailystormer recently got a bunch of negative coverage. They don't want anything to do with the alt-right.

She's my fucking waifu and she's better off now. Fuck Ezra Klein. Who does he have left besides Laura Loomer? Kek.

She carries a cross. If you were redpilled you would know that jews instantaneously self immolate the moment they touch a Christian cross.

The cross is a symbol of Jewish persecution
Oy

That's a tranny no joke

Also listening to her podcast.
She made some amazing statements such as

1) In less than 5 years we will have alt-right men and women running for office (everyone cheers)
2) If you offered Ezra free bacon, his head would explode trying to figure out what to do.

Where can I find the podcast now that stormer is down?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExcySngbfNw

Thank you. Is this the full thing or just a clip?

Her skin looks like roasted chicken and her injected pseudo-shitskin-lips are disgusting. Lauren is a much better and more authentic waifu, plus she's actually white.

Jesus two weeks ago almost no one was taking about this negro, then rebel media starts giving her more spots or whatever, and you faggots start sucking her off. Ffs stop making making these people e-celebs, they aren't saying anything original, they fucking lurk Sup Forums, steal the culture/lingo and larp. They ain't one of us.

She called Canadians "leafs"! Is she one of us? I can go back in and provide a timestamp if needed.

I want to fuck her mouth so bad

Just buy some of those wax lips candies and stick your dick in the middle, same effect

It's the full interview. You hear her laughing though at occasions in the full podcast because these guys are having other interviews after hers and she's apparently still there listening.

Seems like the full thing, but don't quote me because at the end they ask her come on for a full hour or two at a later date.

Look at her twitter though here And the things she says....she is seriously pro-white.

>he doesn't understand the "falling for the X jew" meme

God damnit reddit....

bottom left corner

Would definitely wife

No she's not and she did all that shit on purpose knowing you idiots would give her the attention/followers she so desperatey wants.

If you haven't picked up on it yet, that's how women form their opinions.

>wifing a vain botox roastie
You're not gonna make it.

have to agree with you about the lips.

No you could tell her that she's an unhinged white nationalists when she did the video getting butthurt over the antiwhite music video saying we are all going to be beige

>Just buy some of those wax lips candies and stick your dick in the middle, same effect

But wax lips don't hate commies.

>botox
Nah mate, she's just skinny and probably eats a good diet. She's fucking hot.