HTG: THE SHILL GOES NUTS EDITION

The shill is going INSANE over our new findings, get the fuck in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137958375/#138008404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL here he is making a new post about it

could you even imagine being this fucked

heres another he just made

and another

Bump

why is everyone involved with anon5/htg mentally ill? Please fuck off with your e-drama. I'm beginning to suspect you are all leftypol shills.

??? Explain

Dude chill, whats your problem? Are you fucking childs? Pls don't. The best way to overcome such urges is through meditation... and don't forget, Karma is a thing...

Even if you're a decent being, pls don't spam this with bullshit. I don't know what you posted, but you seem like a certain spammer I used to see on there...

kill yourself new age faggot

>tfw /htg/ finally melts down and has a civil war because they kept calling eachother shills
>tfw the MDC never even existed and they wasted all those hours over fake leads from Frank

The only shill here is "Jensen" my friend, who went from semi-reasonable, to fullblown insanity in just under an hour.

>Karma over 2.5k yrs old
>New age

That's not fair, this is a new guy, "Jensen", who highjacked the thread last time, wanted to be called the boss, and now is melting down.

Now, I dunno if he's a shill, troll, or just pissed that no one wanted him in charge when he didn't even talk about it, but this is pretty stupid. DOn't let this insane newfag alter your judgement on the threads (we don't even know what the fuck he's on about).

ANON5 was giving us a hint with his "The left is the joker and the right is batman". The bad guy is the police comissisioner of LA, who owns all the huge properties the trafficking runs through.

Checkmate.

I don't think I've ever seen any thing like this before, I think we need to get this gu som help

Alright, instead of spamming, post the info and we'll see if you are credible. I don't fully know what happened in the last thread, but lets start over, shall we?

I wasn't in the last few threads, so talk to me, what s up, whats going on, why the spam?

Check out the last thread where he went off the fuckin rails

Isn't TOR compromised? It's possible that Jewsen could be planting evidence on us.
Who is it?

I just read the thread. You're not who I thought u were. I'm sorry. Don't take it personally, we just have many shills here. If you're really legit, it'd be better if you make an “I'm an insider“ thread. I hope you are who you say you are, and hope you the best, should you have noble intentions.

Already did, it's too late for that now.
You had your chance. CHECK THE ARCHIVES

BUMP

Damn dude, is this the behavior of a cornered animal or just some spoiled shit who got told no?

do NOT click on his links.

dhdjxjrbdjfhxbdjrndjxnfneidnfndjjdjfbdbjdjbdjdoxnfjicndndndndjcifjjs

Who on the left is being the joker?

Obviously we dark knight in this bitch though

dhdjxjrbdjfhxbdjrndjxnfneidnfndjjdjfbdbjdjbdjdoxnfjicndndndndjcifjjs

Shill shill shilling and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Weeeew

Just going to mention that getting rid of this thing may very well be nigh-impossible. He mentioned that he has a *ton* of proxies in place I need case of new gets banned, so we might be dealing with it for quite a while.

Just ignore shills

Its that simple

whatever, let his insane shilling be a smoke signal to everyone else for how much shit he got himself into tonight

HES STILL GOING

how do I help?

Alright, I looked through the archive, and I can't find anything about the info you posted. I saw that you were GOING to post, but then thats when the issues started.

Now, I know that you might have been treated with a lot of suspicion, but that was to be expected. You came to the threads a bit too strong, and they were dealing with very dangerous info and research. So try to forgive them, maybe? Everyones a bit on edge too because of the subject matter and the waves of shills that have attacked HTG recently.

I don't see how theses spamming and ban evasions are helping anyone, so come on and take a breather (everyone else, too).

That's one big day care.

Why would a gang stash recorders?

look into this Thread, right when we zeroed in on Caruso the shill went fucking apeshit. Caruso also happens to be the main police comissioner of the corrupt police department

Dude post the link then. You might be trolling us, however god is indeed real and so is Satan. We want to expose whats being done to innocents, so please provide your information or post the link to the archive

all of his properties sync up with ANON5's Clock/Map

DONT CLICK HIS LINKS

He's talking about the .onion links. IIRC, TOR is known to be compromised so it could be a trap?

HOLY FUCK IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Can you redpill me on him. Is he /oursensitiveguy/ or just a shill. I found this of him interesting...

If the archives are so organized like everyone claims, you find the link to my 40 page document.

They raped my sister and you all are doing nothing but following a FAKE TRAIL.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

AND BETTER

Here's the slimy fuck himself.

AND BETTERRRR

shills are so fuckin funny man.

WOW

Those poor kids
Checkem' for justice

Hey like I said, don't be sensitive pls. If you claim who you are, then please post your link, in an archived form, again. Thank you and God bless everyone in this thread with good intentions. I hope you are one of them...

My documents... They delivered you to extension 347982. 4989009

Do YOU understand what risk IM FUCKING TAKING EVEN BEING HERE IN THE FIRS PLACE? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WASTE KY GODDAMN TIME WITH A YEAR OF KY FUCKING LIFE, INFILTRATION, SE, FICKING WORKING ON THE INSIDE.

AND YOU ALL JUST PUSH ME AWAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?!?

THIS IS WHAT I DO, SCIENCE... DATA NUMBERS.. ENUMERATION AND STRUCTURE. ALL I WANTED WAS STRUCTURE.

BUUUUTTT NOOOO IM A FUCKING SHILL WHO DOESN'T KNOW SHIT.

Stop DEETING MY FJCKING REPLES MY SISTER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

Really? I couldn't find the post he made originally. Its like he went from "I'm gonna drop a bombshell of info" to..... well, you know, "explosive".... within a minute.

I just don't want to chase away a possible ally... we need to be wary, not hyper paranoid.

That was the table of contents of a "what to do" manual he had made yesterday. One of the things that made people wary.

Alright, can you just post one page at a time here, then? Until we can all trust each other? You did act bit weird and we weren't used to your abrupt appearance is all. This is Sup Forums after all, we all call each other faggots and cucks on a daily basis.

Okay okay. Post it in an archived form, or to wikileaks. I really hope you are legit. Just don't bullshit us man :( think of the kids..

Goodbye.
Good riddance.
I did this to save her and you all can't come together on anything.

Fuck this world, I'm done.

What's The Grove?

its like a huge outdoor mall that it literally connected to CBS

Are you looking in the _other_ archive?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137958375/#138008404

Like my sister? I'm not kidding, I just want to help get things organized and set up so you all. The ones I look up to in order to fight the good fight can continue to do so in a safe, secure, and information secured site.

The kids are what matter and it's apparent not everyone here feels that way. I need time to get my information together, archived. In truth this will be an organized piece of what you all have plus further assistance where needed.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with the belief I could somehow have helped my sister .

user please don't feed it. It enjoys derailing discussions and using made-up BS tales in order to make people feel pity for it. None of what it just spouted off was honest in the slightest.

if you think Jensen is a possible ally you are beyond saving my friend

You are the problem

You too

Stop looking at your agenda and focus on a bigger fucking picture.

wtf is any of this? Is this some pizzagate rabbit hole or larp shit or something that belongs on /x/? I didnt wake up today retarded so im assuming i can still read and write english but I dont understand any of this.

Who make the clock map? Does anyone have a more zoomed in dot matrix of the connections that we can cross check with Caruso? Add the Encino Marketplace and his new outdoor Las vegas thing to the info map.

I'm just trying to play devil's advocate and smooth things over.

Oh! Thank you for that. I will be cautious of clicking any links though.

Everytime I speak he ignores me, he contacts his mod friend who deleted my information and bans me from 4 of my 32 computers. I will not stop!

What you guys do is great but why do you default to a larper like anon5 who doesn't do anything but take credit for your work?

>I'm just trying to play devil's advocate and smooth things over.
There is no smoothing things over with this abomination. You probably didn't see when it spammed the Catalog with several dozen false /HLG/ threads. Stop acting like its a person, and not just a degenerate shill trying to take away from discussion with its bullcrap.

We were looking at warehouses in downtown LA, and we zeroed in on one owned by the largest developer of real estate, who is a billionaire, and also was the police comisionner, straight up Batman style villain. and then this fucking shill Jensen went absolutely APESHIT posting multiple new HTG threads and spamming shit with nonsense.

I can't
I won't
My sister
My family
My life

This is me,
This is the only thing I'm good for,
If I'm not high off Lexipro and Klonopin to make the feelings leave my mind that attacks me like a storm of razors. It never stops, it can't this is the only thing I'm good at. Research.....
Research.....
Development
Coding

I stay away from my family and what little friends j have left because they only tolerate me. They don't care, no one does so I read, and research, and ask question and get to the bottom. I've traveled to Nevada, I've seen Reno a the ports of Florida and Cuba, the Philippines. Children, codes, all of it.

Only for my mind to betray me.

these threads are made by a small group of shills from leftypol to discredit pizzagate and /ewo/. That's why the post count to user ratio is absurdly high. They work in collaboration with a tripfag named "Anon5" who has claimed he is a 120 year old insider who works with Artificial Intelligence (not kidding). They've been doing this raid for about a month now.

The hell are you on about?

5 only 5
You are lying, messages in secret not in the same place. To protect

Example of it.

>138018250
Oh just fuck off already Jensen. Nobody's buying the crap that you're selling.

You can go fuck off too.

yea i seen threads constantly today for ...this? musta struck a nerve on somebody. Nice work gentlemen.

They took my family.
My mother died,
My grandparents died,
They left. They went somewhere I only dream to go. The things I've seen and done. It will be for my sister, rest in peace Samantha

You are the problem,
Sup Forums isn't so anonymous.
If no one will help, fine. You are not in it for the children.

No.

fuck off leftypol literal nigger user

CARUSO'S NEW DEVELOPMENT IN LAS VEGAS IS BUILT ABOVE THE FAMED TRAFFICKING TUNNELS

GET
THE
FUCK
IN
HERE

You honestly should have been here my friend. Even after the original thread archived, it STILL went ahead and used several proxies other create a bunch of fake threads to try and kill investigation. And now it's trying to play the "MUH SISTAH" card on us. All because this faggot was brought up.

Unironically killyourselves
You are purposely trying to ruin innocent people's lives. Age is nothing but a number

Holy shit.
This is looking like a HTG HAPPENING.
I'm rooting for you all!

He is nothing,
They are nothing,
You think I haven't investigated the Linq? You think I may not work o the inside of the government? My sister was brutalized and fucking murder you pieve of fucking shit.

They aren't there.
They already know about you.
They fear nothing.
So much distrust and misinformation.
Nothing matters.

You don't fucking care, continue your role play and suck dicks.

Continue

The journey of a fragile mind grasping at straws to something he could never imagine
Look for the one eyed king and the tiki

Where are you getting this info by chance?

HUMAN FOG TO COVER THE TRAFFICKING

Fuck off pedo shill. The innocents' lives ruined are those of the children.

SPREAD THIS THREAD EVERYWHERE PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Heres the whole tunnel map of las vegas

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

DONT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

WE DID IT /HTG/, WE FUCKING DID IT

>They raped my sister and i dumped 40 pages of spam into the Sup Forums archives to honor her getting raped
Thats a wierd thing to do user

POST THIS EVERYWHERE BEFORE IT GETS SHUT DOWN

Fake.

I lived in Colorado and went to Vegas often. Those tunnels are for water displacement. Just go to the tunnels yourself they are all over Vegas and they are heavily guarded by metro and the water district because water floods there weekly kill many homeless

>>Colorado springs