Why did people vote for her?

What was it that democrats saw in her? I mean I could understand illegals would want open borders but hard to imagine that some 60 million people who voted for did.

They thought it was time for a female president, and she has experience in politics. Plus they didn't like Trump. Where the fuck were you while this was going on? They even have internet access under rocks.

mostly to prevent Drumpf from being elected

>Not white and want more nonwhites to come into the country out of spite, more free shit
>Normies that watch the MSM and see the glossy high production values and think this must be true
>Hipsters that saw Trump as tacky, think of Trump supporters as having bad taste and didn't want to feel uncool

covers most of it

Right but what how could they think Trump was worse than her? Just because he said "grab her buy the pussy" he is a misogynist? I mean sure said some off the cuff remarks about Mexicans that people got pissed about but it wasn't overt racism as they would classify it.

they saw a wonderful old lady

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I remember Trump was campaigning he would talk about the Black community and how much they have been getting shafted at least he addressed problems and offered solutions she didn't even really care about blacks except to pander to them.

Same thing they saw in Obongo

Diversity quotas.

BECAUSE IT WAS HERRRRRRR TURRRRRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But why, I think there were lots of those people but he was actually offering solutions that would make the country better, what were her solutions?

Because people are ruled by emotion, and they don't like to hear the truth

The media tried their best to push their narrative as far as they could, even so far as to labelling Trump a person who sexually assaults women just because of the grab them by the pussy remark.

Muh vagina

You wouldn't get it. You're not high IQ enough to understand her platform. She scored record high numbers among educated urban elites, that was her main target audience, but there just weren't enough of those people to get her elected.

It's pointless to try and explain it because you weren't her target audience because you will forever remain low-IQ, subhuman waste.

Her solutions were that she was a woman which was very important, mexicans blacks and women had it so very hard due to patriachy and that all of that was due to white men (Trump)

How about instead of telling me I wouldn't get it you actually delineate the things that you think makes her better than Trump.

But that's just identity politics. That doesn't have anything to do with real issues.

If she tried to argue real issue she would have lost.

>she would have lost
phew, good thing she dodged that bullet

She wanted to take us into war with Russia because Clinton Foundation donors had paid for it, do you think if voters knew this they would still vote for her?

Daily reminder that neurologists discovered that liberals/Hillary supporters have underdeveloped areas of the brain making it impossible for them to comprehend their own stupidity. It is impossible for these people to ever realize they are wrong.

I guess i'm an outlier then as a bit of an autist software engineer that's respected in his field.

I didn't vote for Hillary because I absolutely cannot stand liberal progressive ideology. I can't stand screeching pussy blue haired liberals.

Of course a lot of "educated" people voted for the liberal. Colleges are essentially liberal producing factories now. I just kept my head down and focused on the shit I cared about to get my BS degree and get out asap.

Hillary was placed there so she would lose. It's all about division and civil war.