Google removed Gab from the Android store for hate speech

Google removed Gab from the Android store for hate speech.

techcrunch.com/2017/08/17/alt-social-network-gab-booted-from-google-play-store-for-hate-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/08/building-the-electronic-ethnostate/
cnet.com/news/tor-project-disgusted-by-daily-stormer-defends-software-ethos-nazi-racist/
nbc29.com/story/36081224/airbnb-cancels-bookings-for-unite-the-right-charlottesville-rally-attendees
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/08/16/how-the-alt-right-got-kicked-offline-after-charlottesville-from-uber-to-google/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When has Google ever supported free speech?

Here's a list of websites and people targeted in the last few days.
Source: counter-currents.com/2017/08/building-the-electronic-ethnostate/

Just put it on fdroid

theyre coming for Sup Forums next

I told you dumb fucks to just all go under the "anti-communist" banner. Then they can't say shit.

But all this, muh white pride shit is just going to keep fanning the flames. Be covert and enjoy the victory.

Alt Tech when?

Its to late. The C-ville shitshow are giving them cover. We need a big demonstration against google to shift the narrative. We need to act quickly and tightly control the optics.

after years of trying to end free speech, they're finally doing it.

Say goodbye to your first amendment, America.

Distribute the APK on torrent sites
yes!

this, fucking hell, welcome to the totalitarian state.

How am i supposed to download gab app for my smartphone now?

you search for "gab ai apk"

Anyone got a list of the bands spotify removed?

Can these fucking neo-nazi wannabes use Google+ exclusively from now on?

lol it's over for you nazis

(((Newitz)))

It's only a matter of time until Sup Forums goes down. We are living in the last days of this site.

You guys should realise one thing: The next time a Democrat is voted into power or the moment Trump is removed, Google will use the data not just to dox us, but eventually to allow the gov to punish us, for our hateful behaviour allowed a "criminal" like Trump to come be elected.
People will end up in prison, some only with a fine, but some will likely also disappear.
If you then still refuse to conform they kill you, they will not let you run around free and challenge their system.

>I told you dumb fucks to just all go under the "anti-communist" banner. Then they can't say shit.

Why not?

all the racists which consistently whine actually genuinely crack this fella up

your "speech" is nothing but toxic hate on the land and you have no right to it.

if Google wants to shut it down, so be it. just grow up.

New World Order is here

It's just bullshit, they are trying to erase not only our culture, our history, our civilisation, but also try to physically exterminate us.
If we believe that we are going to battle this by hiding the future that (((they))) plan for us then we will fall.

ppl legit whining about this don't seem to get how white supremacist racism AINT covered by corporate policy in the first amendment

when bigots get assfucked good people literally just giggle

cnet.com/news/tor-project-disgusted-by-daily-stormer-defends-software-ethos-nazi-racist/

Yeah I believe we already have established that people like you are only interested in violently oppressing world views you do not agree with.
People like you will see the beautiful world of collective enslavement fall, whether we win or lose.
Marxism will always result in genocide and they will not care about someone like you.

No one will see what we post tho

Free speech is not popular anymore because in all the years it has been popular it has never done anyone any good and only hurt people.

Maybe people would change their mind if we figured out how free speech can be good at least in theory.

>Expedia cancelled flights of people they suspected were attending Unite the Right.
>Airbnb combed through the social media of people with Charlottesville-area registrations on Unite the Right weekend, and canceled the reservations and accounts of Unite the Right attendees
>Uber has cancelled Baked Alaska’s and James Allsup’s accounts.
I need source and proofs for those. It's important.
Actually sources for the whole list in the link would be great, but i need those three especially right now.

>CP
No problem guys

>Selling weapon,drugs and literally slaves
Huh, where the problem here?

>Providing a platform for terrorists
Who cares? Am I right

>Stormfront
OMG FUCKING BIGOTS! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! FUCKING NAZIS SCUM. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE

The purge has begun

Ten days ago all you lot were talking about was RACE WAR NOW KILL THE NIGGERS GAS THE KIKES. Now when it's all backfiring you're whining about censorship. freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Are you retarded? What does Gab have to do with what is going on here? It's a Facebook competitor without censorship, that's all.

10 days ago we were laughing about the huge fuck up of google firing James and who will probably get a huge settlement. We aren't all alt-right on Sup Forums you know.
Geez how new are you to think Sup Forums is only one viewpoint?

Google has a social media platform - Google Plus. Seems to me like Google is acting in a very anti-competitive manner.

(((They))) are afraid, we gotta march on forward.

Exactly, we need to push the point that they are trying to destroy our people very strongly.
This is the one thing they cannot disprove and that will get people extremely mad once it is accepted as true.
It's the job of every single one of us to both online and offline tell people what awaits us when we let these people do what they plan to do: extermination.

those are pretty fucked up, silicon valley wants to play god

>google competitor
>which andrew anglin owns shares in
what are the chances

Cantwell was also banned by MailChimp and BluBrry.

Airbnb
nbc29.com/story/36081224/airbnb-cancels-bookings-for-unite-the-right-charlottesville-rally-attendees

James Allsup kicked out of Uber onto the side of the road, then account banned
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/08/16/how-the-alt-right-got-kicked-offline-after-charlottesville-from-uber-to-google/

>censorship is not the opposite of free speech

It's not even mental gymnastics anymore it's become the mental olympics

Is TheRightStuff.biz up elsewhere? I can't find it :(

>Land you have no right to
Show your real flag. NO ONE has the right to land - land is conquered, air-conditioned, and tamed.

If you can't control the land, you don't own it. It's that simple. Now that I think on it, since white people are losing on their own soil, it seems like now is the time they will try to regain control for themselves.

Listen to Malcolm X's "Ballot or Bullet" speech...then apply it to white people. It won't be pretty, user.

>Just grow up
>Implying that time won't prove Sup Forums right.

>ban a free platform for hate speech

OY FUCKING VEY!!!

I SAID KAWAII NOT KOWAI

Run over more white women ~amrite

There is a reason Tech stocks took a shit yesterday
and they will take another shit today
this is the inevitable backlash

Lol yeah it has absolutely nothing to do with the ridiculous run up of stocks lately market goes up and down dumbass.
There isn't an avalanche of nazi support suddenly.

that shit is getting fucked beyond believe are they nuts?