DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/897538929217478657/pu/vid/720x1280/xjX1EdWcVkA-DXc7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Il4w7b_BTjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

REAL GOOK HOURS AWOO

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/897538929217478657/pu/vid/720x1280/xjX1EdWcVkA-DXc7.mp4

>Drumpf wants to ban this from the military

Where are the servers for this shithouse even located?

>Yeah. Next one will be my last though.
Thanks for baking, I've got the next.

Doing cutouts is hard.

>Black guy working his job
>white freak walks in an causes a fucking nightmare and a mess

timeline gone hazy

>AWGGLGRGOOtf

Might as well be in Zimbabwe

>racism
>in 2017

seriously guys?

I see through your plan, Soros.

FBI headquaters

You could impeach for anything technically because there is no constitutional barrier for what constitutes a "high crime and misdemeanor". They technically could impeach for purely political reasons and it wouldn't run fowl.

I completely agree impeachment is a fantasy due to the vote threshold require in the Senate (and even the house with a GOP majority), but legally speaking there isn't a specific requirement of criminal allegations.

Speaking of Newt, he had to step down as speaker due to the unexpected losses in the house (during a midterm of a 2nd term which was atypical) and blame was placed on the impeachment proceedings he voted and advocated for as speaker.

Again, I repeat that impeachment talk is purely fantasy because the GOP doesn't want a repeat of 20 years ago, and that is without including the compounding factor that they would be the first to allow Articles of Impeachment against a President of their own party. It would be political suicide to have your name attached to that in a GOP Primary.

Cutouts as in transparencies?

Real gookmoot server hours are the fucking worst. Half the people leave at the time. Happens way too often around 315am.

lub u too user

So, leftists are shooting their foot, repeatedly, and calling it winning, is that it?

The only thing that matters is votes, and I don't see this strategy winning them any votes

yea, it doesn't exist fortunately. its current year

Yeah, that.

This, racism is so 2014

If you marry your own race, you are no friend of the alt-right

You too

You should get a small drawing tablet, it's so much easier and it's not that expensive. I got mine for only $30

If you give me the images I can work on them over-night

I believe in you.

This is why we must either fuel their flames or bite our cheeks for a few years. These statues can be replaced. trumps plan to fix the nation/west is smart, but it takes time. It might be as sexy and instant action, but it's 9001% times better than fighting in the streets.

...deep...

smoothskins btfo

What did they mean by this?

Requesting OC, someone edit Craig to say Joe is Joe, please

Let's be serious here. When do you guys think the wall will start being built? I need to know when I should stay away from Sanctuary Cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=Il4w7b_BTjo

...profound...

The Alt-Left does not exist, morons.

Snopes said so.

She has to go back

You too, user.
The future looks brighter than ever.

we need ALL HANDS ON DECK OVER HERE ON THE HTG THREAD:

We zeroed in on a section of DTLA that is owned by a HUGE developer who is also the fucking police comissioner of LA. SHILLS WENT INSANE!

...enlightening...

this is what antifa does to "nazi statues" and graves of nazi soldiers in europe. I hope they keep doing it, it will fuck them over in the long run

What kind of images? Shouldn't take too long

That's not what I was doing but thanks.

You didn't think they it was about slave owners did you? Its about wiping out all white culture. Slaves owners is just the excuse.

So what do you all think this Awan indictment proceedings will yield? Small, medium, large, ultra, ultimate happenings? Let it be comfy!

really fucks my shit up

...succinct...

it might collapse the dnc. might be lne of the reasons the left is so radical right now, to create a smoke screen

>it's another "crazy thing happened and we hate Trump more for saying the wrong thing" episode

Is it bad that I feel more identified with Trump than any of my country's so called "leaders" at this point?
His 2 sentence tweet about General Pershing resonated with me infinitely more than the endless spouting of ARE VALUES and NOT ALL MOORS that I'm constantly hearing today.

I'll say it again:

we need ALL HANDS ON DECK OVER HERE ON THE HTG THREAD:

We zeroed in on a section of DTLA that is owned by a HUGE developer who is also the fucking police comissioner of LA. SHILLS WENT INSANE!

>t. alt-left (((fact checker)))

Wasn't a Democrat President also a Leader of the KKK?

Anyone watching Fox now
They were showing some Twitter video attributed to @TFW_NO_WAIFU

what did drudge mean by this

And this is where I've stopped for the night. It probably wasn't the best idea to practice this at 3am.

welcome to the club pal

...intellectual...

So you mean the this sudden rise of civil war pushing and statue removal stuff over the last few days? The car hitting those people?

>Who else will be indicted?

Nope. Perfectly normal.

The DNC is done for. Stick a fork in it.

Are you using the god damned eraser tool?

They're correct for once. Its just the left.

Theories about the eclipse are real?

>now I can actually see it contrasted against a dark background
It's way worse than I thought.

Drudge is a shill. ignore.

kek please tell me they read that name out loud.

>not Raven Rock
sad

Brave

fuck trump and fuck saintly people

...declarative...

Only in America do we openly and freely ALLOW this kind of urban terrorism. And our AG just sits twiddling his thumbs. Our President relatively helpless to stop this madness.

All the mayors, governors and local state officials, including police, are in on this shit too. It's only days after everything is destroyed and erased do they suddenly pretend like they're going after the perps.

If you'd stop posting with a lefty anarchist flag then people like me who filtered it would be able to see it.

The only reason I can see your thread is because I checked what was filtered. Anyone with sense would filter your flag as a troll.

They didn't read it. It just just in the corner where they give credit to whoever they got the video from.

I think it's quite telling than the IT guy was still on Washerman's payroll for months after he was barred from doing any IT work

That's a lot of spam.

So I'm reading the persuasion book written by the guy known as Godzilla, and there's a chapter dedicated to how fatal crashes and suicides go up right after a high profile suicide is published in the front page news. This is apparently a form of persuasion. Seeing the high profile suicide helps people who were already contemplating the idea go over the edge.

The part that was especially interesting was that the copycats usually mirror the high profile one. If the first one was an old dude, the copycats are more likely to be old dudes.

This makes me wonder how many liberals have committed suicide after seeing some of the anti Trump celebrities die.

Imagine what the effect would be if HuffPo were to start publishing weekly reports of tranny/illegal alien suicides that were allegedly caused by Trump.

>tfw the area where Charles Martel is buried is now a Muslim district

...bold...

Not that I can think of. But FDR did appoint a one time Klan member to the Supreme Court.

Alt-left are the real fascists

Drudge is an eccentric shut-it. He is all over the map. He supported Romney from day 1 of the 2012 primaries for example.

loling at you

Do you not know the basics of cutting out lad? They have photoshop tutorials everywhere.

Second of all that is a bad photo to cut out because of the contrast difference in sides, I would just find a better photo.

LOOK AT THIS FACE. Everything will be OK anons. Sleep tight.

thanks kind user. You will surely be passed over by Murderin' Joe

I'll never understand what people saw in him

I voted for fucking McCain in 2008 and I couldn't bring myself to vote for that Mormon fag

Smooth as I could get it as fast as i could go

nn

Real shitposting hours.

Double image size, nearest edge, lock transparency
Create Black, White, Green foreground layers
Use pen tool to trace outline
Select and delete content in workpath
Reverse selection
Trace border whites with like colors with brush tool
Switch around foreground color to check for inconsistencies
Repeat
Shrink down to original size with nearest neighbor
Finsih

>MGtOW.jpg

>have old /ptg/ up (2 threads ago)
>see a screencap of a post
>its literally one of mine, before November 8th
>tfw remember listening to this song every day in preparation for the election
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY

fucking wave of feels, almost fucking cried lads.

...penetrating...

>vandalizing Joan of Arc
>vandalizing a saint
Oh boy, this isn't going to end well for them. Despite the memes on Sup Forums, the majority of America is Christian and will only look at this with disgust.

The Democrats have to defend ten Senate seats in states the Trump won next year. Remember to vote!