en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Commies hate Food?

>commies break statues.
Do these shitlords hate art?

>the left can't meme

lol

Umm no sweetie. Mein Kampf is a book and they like it mmkay?

Wtf is that guy holding on the left?

fpbp

Reading is for faggots.

why do lefty faggots immediately assume that information / ideas are more valid when they come from books?

Jews run publishing, too.

>commies never burned books

>communists like coloring books because in their reality everything is grey.
lel

A communist could probably explain the work of Adam Smith better than your average lolbert here could. He could also expound upon history, mathematics, or musical theory with ease. The more you study, the more impossible it becomes for you not to be a leftist.

I was a librarian around 2007 before being redpilled and knowing what Sup Forums is. I read a few of These books that were burned in the Historical part of the Munich BSB. And let me tell you, they were either 100% commie Propaganda or the most blatant anti-german pieces of garbage i ever saw. Calling out for the destruction of Germany or for full on racemixing and destroying of german culture. Literaly noghing wrong with those books being destroyed

It's better to burn Marxist literature than to read it.

Why do commies lie

Because praxis is better than theory.

Can you give us a few titles and authors?

lmao not even close to true. most of the commies i know have worthless liberal arts degrees in gender studies or some similar shit, and can barely spell their own name.

they *do* walk around with a sense of false intellectual entitlement though - maybe that's what you're referring to?

Under the leadership of Pol Pot, cities were emptied, organised religion was abolished, and private property, money and markets were eliminated.[27] An unprecedented genocide campaign ensued that led to annihilation of about 25% of the country's population, with much of the killing being motivated by Khmer Rouge ideology which urged "disproportionate revenge" against rich and powerful oppressors.[28][29][30] Victims included such class enemies as rich capitalists, professionals, intellectuals, police and government employees (including most of Lon Nol's leadership),[31] along with ethnic minorities such as Chinese, Vietnamese, Lao, and Cham.[32]

Except the famous series of book burning pictures comes from the razing of the Wissenschaftlich-humanitäres Komitee. It was sexological research, not "anti-German literature."

We don't. We just hate the degeneracy thats inside many modern books.

Why do commies in Japan get WAKISASHI'D?

>Jews run publishing

Lmao What DON'T the Jews control? Why did the master race cuck themselves?

The already read them that's why they are being burnt idiot.

>libertarian rushing to the defense of fascism
you don't say

Buning jewish misinformation

Just because I'm aware of the Marxist lie and know that fascism is, by comparison, infinitely better in every capacity does not mean I am "defending fascism" so go fall on your fucking sword Tojo

I really wish stormcucks weren't depraved of their containment site.

on the political spectrum of course everything from Luxemburg, Liebknecht... etc. thats a no brainer, then koudenhouve, i can remember some dude called Otto deutsch writing about commie factories. "Schöne Literatur" which is just german for fiction or stories, i can remember a guy named marcu, Essig and Lampel (lampel is the only guy whos book i can still remember it is about Boys fucking up an orphanage in commie Fashion)

cant remember anything else than a colaboration in Art books. and those were just pics of nogs fucking Whites and vice versa

You can't eat books, senpai

>stormlords

Sounds pretty dope desu

As if the Soviets didn't burn/ban right-wing literature and other media.

Many US rock music songs were banned in the USSR, etc.

that was the Frankfurts School in Action at that Point you idiot. their "Sex-Studies" were as worthless at that Point as they are now.
They tried to push that shit in Germany, then they left for the USA and now they push all that gender shit from there

>burning books about pedophilia and transgenderism is bad
kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

>Read a fucking book shitlords!!!

Even communist literature was banned in USSR.
Having Trotsky's or Kamenev's writings would get you executed for "treason", despite these people playing key role in commie revolution.

>studying STDs and paraphiliae in a detached objective manner is cultural marxism
It's like you want your dick to fall off

>that fascism is, by comparison, infinitely better in every capacity
Yeah you cunts are pathetic
In 2008 or so people would be like "how can you say libertarians are just budding fascists? they're like, against states an sheeit"
If nothing else I feel vindicated now.

kek

except that the main Organisator in that particular book burning Hanskarl Leistritz, wasnt member of the NSDAP, at that time and there actually were People who looked at the books and judged them for their individual merrit, before burning them

Oh, another post by a jew puppet moron.
The only thing you read is a cereal box every morning faggot.

I don't know. Why do communists hate eating?

Thank you. I love you, Germany

fpbp