You

You cannot organize rallies. We will infiltrate them and demonetize the group. We've already won.

We control both sides of every riot and we decide the winners. You think you are in control but you are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-antifa-meet-radical-neo-nazi-fighting-militia-n793241
animeright.news/keque-mage/new-mural-outside-eiffel-tower-depicts-white-genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your leader was in court yesterday.

The problem here is no one dies. Introduce a death possibility and behaviors change. It's science.

You think you know Soros

She's replaceable. Everyone's replaceable.

Shame she cannot define it because she doesnt know what it is. Is she going to prison?

I'm draining your soul.

we are watching you.

You don't control the US president or Infowars.

You won't wake up later.
Say farewell to A and the others.
Enjoy your last hours.

why is this desirable?

we already won
THE ALT-LEFT IS FINISHED, AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT

We are your leaders. We march you into your deserved destruction. You praise us as one of your own. You have no idea who we control and how far our reach really is. People you look up to are in our pockets.

Then why did Trump come out on top? And why do the majority of whites and blacks support the monuments staying where they are?

You think this is your rally? WE control where this rally goes, when they go there, and what they do. You are merely a pawn.

lol blow me fakefagging ctrl alt-left working-at-1usd/day chinesenigger

And yet you can't mass murder NEETs world wide.
Like I said your soul is being drained. Enjoy your last hours, eat something you like (besides human parts), drink and listen to your favorite music tunes.

>You think you are in control but you are not.
This implies more towards Soro's than anybody else. I think he truly believes he's in control of the general consensus but in the past year it's become obviously clear his "control" is fleeting if even that.

He probably misjudged his influence by people willingly agreeing with his politics. Mistook it as actual control. So he started to steer towards more globalization, "diversity" and xenophobia. Lo and behold, people aren't buying it anymore.

If anything, their control is mere entertainment for people.

>You think you are in control but you are not.
Projection. The ride has just begun. You're fucked.

that photo shoped skin

George Soros did nothing wrong; His push for open societies is the reason we can have this kind of discussion online without being drawn and quartered by our governments. People claim that he is evil because he has that wrinkled face and nothing else.

We dont need to mass murder "neets". You fall right into our trap. You come out to your rallies and think you are empowered but you aren't. It's all staged and we close the curtains when we decide.

You are powerless. Your only strength is in numbers and our infiltration is unstoppable.

let us not forget that tearing down statues is an act after a regime has fallen. let us destroy this invasive and plaguing regime growing in our midst by instead murdering communist puppetteers, destroying their fundraising abilities, assassinating their brains, not their celebrities, not their facemen who will become martyrs. but eradicate those who hold the keys in their groups, people who know the passwords to their many leftist group funds, let us kill the man with a thousand and one numbers saved in his cell phone, all connections, all groups of bribery, of degeneracy, etc.
let us find them where they sleep, in the gardens of depravity, the warehouses they use to do drugs and connect and plot. let us go and destroy these shadow businesses, placeholders for tax exempt slush funds aided by leftist politicians and controllers. let us destroy their brains. without organizaton, they are nothing but silly rats. that is what makes a smart man, a smart group, to surgically strike the nerve centers, not to overwhelm like barbarous vermin.

i suppose it is not time for men to fight. they do not stand up beneath a true and fierce leader. they burrow underground into mines, factories, mills. they do not wish to fight. shame. they will be destroyed. they will be erased. the left subscribes viciously to might makes right.
in reality, they command the board. they hold the keys. otherwise men would know that holding morality as a higher ground only works when the society is founded upon those morals, when the might is behind the thunderbolts of god himself.

nay, these are nihilists, atheists, anarchists, and communists. they must be destroyed, or what we see as morality will evaporate before us into a sodom and gomorrah. i fear it has already come. lawlessness will strike, while police will strike against those who morality dictates to, the ones who believe. the horde will never be smote by the law. they have built a sub-society within america.

>money

I can't eat money, try again.

He is just an old man, he is problably not sane like before. He will die and nothing he really planned will ever happen.
Even a hobo achieved more in life than him.

It's actually the opposite.

His push is why we get to be so close to killing traitors and terrorists with no backlash.
The future will be saved.

He's basically Batman.

hi I'm user, my pronouns are la/li/lu/le/lo and you're a faggot

Here's another silly jew making the mistake of thinking every white nationalist on Sup Forums must be white trash. Silly jew, some of us have already infiltrated you. Thanks for the shekels.

God I wish I could resurrect Andrew Jackson to kill him and the bankers.

We pick your leaders and fill your mind with our ideas. You believe you think for yourself but that's a facade. You think your pathetic movement was started from organic roots? We gave you your ideology.

>Even a hobo achieved more in life than him.

Yeah, no.

Well, until you start getting shot and run over consistently. Then the hired protestors are gonna start thinking real hard on if its worth it or not.

I'm surprised there has not been an attempt on this literal Bond villain's life yet.

op doesn't realize that antifa is controlled opposition (probably led by Steve Bannon) to create a facist state.

Look at what "antifa" led to in Italy in the 30s and lurk moar

this shill is 2spoopy4me

must be a nigger

Be careful not project yourself into an aneurysm user.

Pathetic worms, all of you. Your days are numbered and the end to your miserable lives will come sooner than you think. Only a fool would think otherwise.

like i said, when commies were tearing down the statue, and people here considered doing the same, we need to do something a little more important. James Mini Alefantis did something stupid and probably threw away his soros funded life. if he were serious, he could have been used to infiltrate leftist groups, meet higher ups where money is funneled through for funding, and assassinate them, quite literally. to go in and kill people up front, marching, that makes martyrs. we want to make these groups shrivel up at their nerve centers. cut off their communication and resources. you take out the brains, the puppetteers, the danse macabre of the mannequins will end.

if anyone genuinely believes in indoctrination, they know that the acts of antifa and the insurrective left are not fueled by grassroots or simple ideals, but are controlled and pressed into minds. if they fight so hard to show that ideas indoctrinate the "alt-right" into violence, then it must be doubly so for the left when they have infrastructure like schools and colleges to push their ideas.
they can no longer deny that their own rhetoric has done nothing to create a wholesome community, but instead, created unutterable rifts between this society.

we must begin to strike as an army would, surgical strikes, assassinations of mystery men holding all the keys. no longer should we act as simple mobs, rushing after statues. when you destroy art, you destroy an aspect of historical culture that even if you disagree with, it should exist in what we wish to have as a free society.

Bond villains dont get killed by randoms.

>delusions of grandeur

typical hideous brownie rage. i'd be angry too if i wasn't a human.

Pretty hard to infiltrate Antifa or any decent Black Bloc

You need to have a fully clean 'digital footprint', like they do back ground checks through social media and see if your friends look legit. If you have a single friend that's posted a Sup Forums meme you're fucked.

If you dont have a digital footprint, no facebook, no LinkedIn or Instagram etc, no presence, then you got no chance of getting access to forums.

What does that whore have to do with what I said.

this nigger bullshit is why i left and want to purge psychology

We run Antifa and the Alt Right rallies. We need no footprint.

in the oven they will know true equality.

>self hating blacks
nah bitch, i hate niggers.

(You)

is that why you lost the most important election? cause you control everything?

I was talking about how Soros is Nazi, it never left him.

adf is literally a dems fundend pr arm for them how blind are you actually really?

OFFICIALLY ALT LEFT NOW

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-antifa-meet-radical-neo-nazi-fighting-militia-n793241
(fuck nordbot, archive it yourself)

...Yet the faggits still couldn't get their story right, with this massive contradiction:

>Dana R. Fisher, a sociologist who has studied protest movements in the United States for decades, said she's come to view Antifa protesters as a militant response to the rise in visibility of white nationalist organizations since Trump's election.

So theyre a recent response to Trump...

>Anti-government and anti-fascist protesters have disrupted protest movements in Europe for decades.

If they're been around for decades then why didn't they protest Bush? or Bush Jr?

It is important to know the true purpose of the recent events, or in fact the carefully conditioning of escalating violence. You see, it is all a struggle of a dying animal, of a dying dynasty of the rich and powerful who have had their empires crumbling down because some small cells on the internet beat them in election by complete surprise, and somehow triggered a process that is capable of reversing their decades of work, of building up of the deep state, the global war economy, the current narrative for the entire human existence.

Their machine is built on disinformation and control, built on lies and violence, and that is where they have the upper hand. However, as their entire world is being torn down by a new found freedom of thinking and of free speech, they realize they cannot defeat their enemy, us, with what we are better at. They are taking down our platform in a dying struggle to slow their death, of their violence, of their manipulations, of their corrupted powers. It is a true sign of desperation coming from them, a true dying breath.

Make no mistake that this increasing, frankly, non-sense, and civilization destroying wave of violence, is just a passing wave, and it has so far no effect but strengthen our cause and our methods.

They are dying, and dying quickly. We only have to carry on doing our very good job so far, and in time we shall witness the greatest downfall in human history. It will be glorious. It will be great. It will renew and purify humanity in a great fire, a fire known as freedom. And we will not only survive it, we are going to the ride all the way and beyond.

we need to ban community food co-ops. that would prevent half of these faggots from existing.

>we
I doubt (((you))) are as unified as you state. That is your ultimate flaw. You claim to be masters of sowing division and hate, yet you work together to do so. You and your collegues are already scheming against each other. With the power plays happening, some of you must throw the others under the bus to take advantage of the power vaccuum that you will create. It is neither clever nor impressive to fool a man who trusts you. It is to fool a man who does not. Therefore, the smartest of you will eat the rest alive. Enjoy your cannibalizing each other before we common folk do.

Fuck off Mr. Schwartz.

as crazy as it seems, WE are the modern-day DEEP STATE

animeright.news/keque-mage/new-mural-outside-eiffel-tower-depicts-white-genocide

they think they even matter
lol
we da gods

#prayforkek

youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk

>We are in control
>Not posting under Israeli flag

If you can't get jew posting right, how can I possibly believe you control the world?