Aus/pol/: almost forgetting to make it edition

>Constitution citizenship catastrophe: What on earth is going on in our Parliament?
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/parliament-citizenship-woes-what-on-earth-is-happening/8820688

>Caloundra fire: Authorities urge residents to leave as fast-moving grassfire burns along Bruce Highway
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/caloundra-residents-advised-to-leave-bruce-highway-fire/8821192

>Australian schools failing to teach children to read, expert warns
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/how-our-schools-are-failing-kids-with-learning-difficulties/8817608

>Nature playgrounds custom-built for Canberra kids to discover the bush
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/transforming-playgrounds-to-go-back-to-nature/8816114

>5G phone network: Expert concerned by lack of understanding of potential health effects
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/5g-phone-network-expert-concerned-lack-understanding-effects/8820732

>New program helps migrant scientists in Australia find their feet
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/how-migrant-scientists-in-australia-are-finding-their-feet/8819992

>East Kimberley cashless card advocate defends scheme during inquest into youth suicides
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/cashless-card-advocate-defends-scheme-in-court-wa/8821252

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/radio/how-the-altright-trolled-triple-js-hack-program-over-charlottesville-20170817-gxy924.html
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/08/17/hanson-dick-smith-meet-over-capping-immigration
judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2017/2017fca0965
securitronlinux.com/debian-testing/how-to-get-an-openvpn-server-working-on-ubuntu-14-04/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pQgMlq70s0
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/how-migrant-scientists-in-australia-are-finding-their-feet/8819992
youtube.com/watch?v=9gejgimWWUo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Co0_BZiLdg
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
youtu.be/Nk8-lLJEeQw
theage.com.au/victoria/it-was-so-wrong-private-colleges-accused-of-faking-student-work-20170817-gxyfkm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 nordbot

>Having a highway called Bruce

Lol.

>he isn't called Bruce

fuck off

yeah fuck it, it's abc anyway.
norbot also only archives some stuff too, he doesnt archive infowars or breitbart (probably others as well, they're the only two i know of)

some arse bandit made a retarded thread:

Is your name Bruce? Lol.

I don't know about you guys but I'm getting real fucking sick of these fucking terrorist faggots
why do we enable them? throw all muslims back to the desert

""Aussie""

Can Australian scientists get help finding there feet? I'm fresh out of a hydro-geology degree and struggling like fuck

fuck off

He is one of the shitskins with a misleadingly Aussie name. It should be against the law for race mixers to give their children anglo names.

If you have a hapa son there should be a list of approved names you have to choose from. Something like Dim Sim or Yum Cha.

you seem surprised

those girls in the pic look like they are trying really hard to find him

baka.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/radio/how-the-altright-trolled-triple-js-hack-program-over-charlottesville-20170817-gxy924.html

>However, things took a strange turn when Herschel veered from talking about how white nationalists have false grievances to talking about how, as a Jew, he welcomed the "end" of white people.

>Prior to the Hack segment, Fairfax Media can reveal, members of the so-called alt-right movement had turned to chat rooms and online discussion boards such as Sup Forums to encourage sympathisers to flood Triple J's switchboard with pro-Trump and Charlottesville messages.

>"If you're too pussy to call, then please send them a text, lads!" one person wrote.

>However, the online conversations turned from organising to outright joy when they realised "Herschel" had managed to get on air. Many said the Hack segment "surpassed all expectations".

>tfw you're reading the news and Sup Forums is mentioned

Okay, which one of you was this

>everyday aussies are called altright because muh trump

fuck them shit cunts

>(((triple j)))

Dick Smith is Our Guy:
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/08/17/hanson-dick-smith-meet-over-capping-immigration

Do I want pizza or a parma for tea?

judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2017/2017fca0965

Take a good look lads, say goodbye to these sites. ISPs ordered by court to block access to all of them.

Any good VPNs?

iirc the whole blocking involves ISP's removing those addresses from their DNS servers. change to a non-cucked DNS and it works just fine

Private Internet access is a good vpn though, i use it

One nation is the only party with an actual immigration policy and he said he'll back any party that has a decent one. Dick is a good guy
Air VPN

Just make your own VPN, Easy. Just get OpenVPN on Linux.

securitronlinux.com/debian-testing/how-to-get-an-openvpn-server-working-on-ubuntu-14-04/

Shame he ruled out joining ON

He would have made a big difference to their image for normies

ON is fucking retarded though

Who do you vote for?

they're all too retarded for the big dick

Perfect specimen of Australian manliness

friday night BARBIEEEEEEE

Libdems/shooters and fishers
still preferenced ON pretty high but their policies are retarded m8

Fair enough

What policies if theirs do you think are retarded?

Have you seen his patreon?

Chad doesn't live up to his name.

>Don't touch me

TOOTS ON THE GLASS BARBIE CUMGUZZLERS

probably part of some swarthy spaniards boi harem now

youtube.com/watch?v=9pQgMlq70s0

kek

U FCKING WOT M8,

SWEAR ON ME SWEET PUFF

That's just software that you use to hook up to a vpn server.

You still need to pay for a vpn provider. I used Nord for a while but they were shit for downloading. Browsing was ok. You can forget about downloading game of thrones etc.

OpenVPN can create a OpenVPN server, it is easy on Linux. Just need a machine somewhere else on the Internet to put the server on.

>New program helps migrant scientists in Australia find their feet

oh great, so now they are openly helping migrants overcome the obstacle they have created for locals.

I want to die but I can not leave without slaying some politicians

everyone else in this country is a fucking coward.

Alright, new meme lads

Looks like a fair dinkum legend eat that you fuckin poofter cunts!

Which other of you cunts are voting NO?

>tfw no friends
>Last one lost in June when I didn't attend their kid's birthday party
>No more barbies

Feels bad. I need to make a family. I want kids but I find it impossible to find a woman I'd want to live with for the rest of my life.

hey dumb cunts

Why didn't you go to the kid's party?

Hey gay cunt.

"Pauline Hanson's One Nation" needs to be changed to just One Nation again.

Dick Smith needs to be the leader of it. Hanson needs to retire her goofy ass to just meme strategist, she's good at that.

at a normie bbq lads. They have talked about game of thrones and harry potter pls help

I don't understand how the dual citizenship thing is a concern. Like they're all demonstrably shit at their job so who gives a fuck?

hey, any plans for the night

Alcoholic. I got drunk alone instead. Felt immensely guilty the day after but pretty sure they're done with me.

I will vote no. Sick of hearing about FAGGOT marriage.

Just use your privilege you retard.

Stop being autistic and enjoy it. I wish I still had friends.

What's the latest on your vote on fag marriage?

What are the chances it fails to pass?

>talked about Harry Potter
In what context? Trump?

This pissed me right off, letting them in wasn't help enough?

Well it's a postal meme last I heard which means no one will vote. Consequently, Malcolm can then say they didn't get enough turn out to make policy.

tl;dr they blew 120m tax payer dosh to have an excuse to do nothing.

It's not a vote, it's a plebiscite. Literally just gauging public opinion. The result doesn't mean anything, just a collection of yes's and no's which parliament can use as they wish. Hope it doesn't pass though. Robert Sarah for Pope already.

Well, the Brexit referendum was technically non-binding but it was in spirit, even though many leftists tried to use that to get out of it.
If Aus votes yes and your ministers refuse to legalise it, don't you think it's gonna start a shitstorm?

No trump posting yet im sure itll come tho

It's a shitstorm either way but it'll certainly be worse if it isn't legalized regardless of the result. Conservatives are too cowed to kick up a fuss about anything anymore.

I want to vote NO for the meme factor but I really don't care if fags get married. I care if they get the right to have children through a surrogate etc but they already have that and I don't think I'd win that war any time soon.

Don't really care. Aus is shit. I lived in jap land for a couple years. It was chill as fuck. I want to go back. Also considering singapore. I have nothing but disgust for this country.

sounds like you need to charge the barbie harder m8.

I always feel a singe of rage when I see the news trying to get me to care about 'Aussies' who aren't white.

'AUSSIE TRAPPED IN SYRIA'. Picture is of a fucking shitskin terrorist.

Kindly fuck off then you weeaboo.

I can see you're on your phone being awkward Daniel.

Yeah

That's the plan.

Hey fag

Go live with the gooks then if that floats your boat, fuck off we're full anyway fuckin poofter cunt.

In all seriousness, Dick is an absolute national treasure, and probably the greatest living Australian. A man who truly loves this great country.

Talking to investigators at work how Vancouver's population is now 43% Chinese and that Melbourne and Sydney will be next, she then tells me how the Paki owners of the organisations we regulate are happy to rort the system 6 days a week and on the 7th holy day they donate the money to the mosque to launder it and if anyone calls them out they'll be branded as a racist. Between the Chinese setting up a parallel society to colonise Australia by stealth and Parjeets looting all our wealth, now we have dirty Paki's laundering their ill gotten gains through mosques, we r fucked.

The reason Australia is fucked is because western individualism destroyed the concept of civic virtue. By leaving you'd not only be a part of our problem, you'd also be exporting it to a land which hasn't yet been saturated in poz. Go down with the ship like the rest of us you faggot.

Do these 'investigators' you're speaking to plan on doing anything about these issues?

Do you know any of them? last time I went to a party I just hung out with an old friend since I didn't know anyone else

I wonder what it would be like to get fucked by a big, strong kangaroo? You know, like as a joke, haha.

No we aren't
Provide source
Chinks and pajeets hate Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=9gejgimWWUo

Based Friendlyjordies blowing the libs shit NBN the fuck out

>kanga such small reach

>thinking his post implies they're working in cooperation
Fucktard dipshit faggot.

Islam is better than the yellow menace.

The yellow menace is the greatest existential threat to Australia. Islam is a minor one.

>at a normie bbq lads. They have talked about game of thrones and harry potter pls help

explain to them how the Angry Birds movie is an analogy of the EU refugee crisis. Pic Related.

then pocket 3 stubbies from the esky in full view of everyone while maintaining eye contact with a smile and then loudly ask the chick named Shazza in front of her former crackhead boyfriend if she's "up for a root" and nod your head towards your Hilux.

Bluetooth connect your ipod to their speakers and start playing Robert Wyatt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Co0_BZiLdg

> the libs shit NBN

M8 don't blame the libs for inheriting a ridiculously fucked system. Kevin Rudd absolutely ruined this country now that I come to think about it..

Or you could be really cool and play:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

Eat shit cunt, the implication is that if one group wanted to rule they would all be fighting among each other because they all hate each other.

I disagree. Muzzies are savage, at least chinks have high IQs, I kind of think of them as autistic cousins to white people. They also seem pretty emotionless meaning PC stuff often runs off them like water on a raincoat.

What did Krudd in particular do that was so bad? All I really remember is that party in-fighting seems to be more common since him and that gayass 'sorry' thing.

Jesus man I'd hate to go to anyone's kids birthday party.

That's just so gay, it's a modern gen x and y thing.

Your ex friend is gay.

Thought I'd check on you outback down under cunts make sure you weren't up to anything.
But I understood exactly non of that.

Anyone got that image of the Greens’ logo but it says ‘The Gronks’?

why are aussies so cucked? i hear all this bruce meme stuff but i never see that anywhere i go, they never say shit anyway, must be intimidated by the asians and indians buying up their land.

Nothing worse than dealing with smelly Parjeets and Paki's. Will tell you bold faced lies without a shred of guilty conscience. The Chinese on the other hand are more classy abt the way they do things. They try and do the right thing so as not to get on the radar, but it's becoming obvious to most people who work in the regulatory and enforcement side of the Commonwealth govt of what they're doing. At the moment the people at the top aren't saying anything because they want to exploit the situation for as many shekhels as they can.

Chinese colonisation
youtu.be/Nk8-lLJEeQw

Dirty Parjeets
theage.com.au/victoria/it-was-so-wrong-private-colleges-accused-of-faking-student-work-20170817-gxyfkm.html

How was the nbn fucked? It's one of the few good things Labor has done. Destroying it was just massive treason.

Don't bother arguing with retards who think Rudd was a bad prime minister. All they have are Murdoch talking points

y'all retarded, not even joking
fucking leafs