Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-37527719
twitter.com/Nazi_Catcher
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

I mean it's really over, (((they))) are coming

They're not even hiding it anymore

>literal nazis

If they do that, they better be prepared for what will transpire. /r9k/ will single handedly get most of the Kills alone.

do these retards not realize the slippery slope theyre creating? fucking retards I swear mane.

kek
this is b8

is someone going to set up a Sup Forums onion?

Go look at the profile, you couldn't make this shit up

Whats with the swastika is this one of us fucking around

Do suicides count as kills?

I wonder what would happen if they did.

Usually pissing off Sup Forums autists is an awful idea.

Please let it happen. Then we can finally leave this place and redpill all across the internet

No. It's some Anti-Trump thing - It makes a 45 (as in President) or something.

>we take it down
Do they not realist that they are useful idiots for zionist elites to gain a precedence for censoring dissident content. The communists are next.

Where will we go if Sup Forums gets taken down?

Please let this happen, the blowback will be epic...

>not having at least 2 backup sites to flee to
NEW

reddit

I think so. That account follwing soros and only soros makes me think that

Nah this is a real account that only follows GEORGE SOROS and is actively attempting to dox people from the rally

It's been a good 10 years, lads. Thanks, you fat larping idiots for shutting down the site.
Who am I kidding, we survived exploding vans, we'll survive this but fat stormcucks have to go.

one does not simply go to war with 4chinz

If anything, (((They))) are keeping it up.

Where do we go if Sup Forums dies? More than anything, I need a place where I can speak my mind. Can't do it in public because Canada.

They should do it. Sup Forums refugees will spread out accross the internet and rape it. Just like muslims in europe

>literally all stormcucks disappear
>feds just put in a few saboteurs to pretend to be nazis

you fags need to think a few more steps ahead

there's always cripplechan

Trump is the 45th President and considered a LITERAL NAHHHZZZII by the mentally ill left. Why couldn't you figure that out? Are you a slow man?

It is widely believed that much like certain boards on this site are containment boards to prevent their users shitting up the rest of the site, the site itself is a containment site from the rest of the Internet. So the results would be much the same. Destroy the hive and the hornets will attack everything in sight.

Checked the twitter.

ICANN, the government body in charge of domain registration has banned Daily Stormer - effectively making it impossible for them to utilize the internet.

So much for that 1st Amendment.

>tfw you realize we subverted antifa and blm a long time ago, only to use them to false flag for us and give the right a reasom to retaliate
>yfw you realize we beat the jews at their own game

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

take down the outlest for autistic twenty year olds on psycoactive medications? Some of whom own guns? WHAT COUKD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????

Anyone still not believe (((they))) want to shut down anyone who resist their agenda?!

Do it. Sup Forums is the levees keeping all the wrath, lust, insanity, grime, dirt of the internet concentrated. Break them, do it, I fucking dare, you'll drown in our ocean of piss.

The streets.

hahaha
>canada has freedom of speech, thats good
>but you can't say what you want, thats bad
>but you get a free froghurt, thats good
Oh wait we have the same problem...

Reported. Enjoy your fine.

This. The fire will rise only when this site is shut down

it's been an honour shitposting with you, pals.
we've become the knight templars of our time.

Bump

Good there's alternative to CF

Please tell me this won't happen.

Even if it did another place would take Sup Forums. Duh.

>So much for that 1st Amendment.

Now we know why Obama gave away US ownership domain names...

google.com/amp/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-37527719

I'm sure it'll get taken down there also. Daily Stormer didn't last long there.

>it's another leftits trying to take down Sup Forums episode

Where wont we?

Probably iceland and antarctica only has a few posters

Disgusting twats, and they still allow islamic terrorism, pedophilia and drug selling

Yup. Fought against Net Neutrality to ensure that private ISP's couldn't dictate who and what is on their networks, and then put control of who is allowed to be on the internet to a non profit, non government body, which effectively isn't beholden to the first amendment.

So not only can you not put stuff on the internet they don't want, you also can't simply "use another internet".

What a great bind.

We're free FBI and NSA employees, they'd never let us go.

>Obama gave away ICANT
Welp, looks like that actually had consequences

>But we don't oppose literal child rapists and murderers.

...Interesting.

Will I get a refund on my Sup Forums pass?

Do it faggots. You'll see exactly what happens when weaponized autism is suddenly given motivation.

ICANN is no longer under US control. Now we know why. Globalists can now effectively shit down websites they disagree w/ by calling it "hate speech" and there is not a damn thing we can do about it.

We're moving into your place, dog fucker.

All America is doing is slowly joining the club

At least if I get arrested for shitposting memes I can shoot back

omg this. i swear bitcoin and tor users should all be gassed.

Seriously what are the chances they will succeed?

I will have nothing to live for if it does

Taking down Sup Forums is the dumbest shit ever. Releasing weaponised autism into the wilderness will be chaotic. Unlike stormfags the autists here will cause actual damage.

so they want us to form the right wing death squads then?

yes-we-can canned icant

>Thinking you can stop weaponised autism
They're messing with forces they dont understand

8pol

Chop off one head and two new ones will grow back in its place. I would ove to see them try.

lol, the twatter account is suspended

Blockchain is trying to free the internet and level the currency playing field with 4kCoin

Sup Forums was distracting for /biz/ ALL ALONG HAHA!

They activated our trap card!

dont be a retard

Work

Shouldnt cloud fare now be legally responsible for all content on their servers for enforcing their ToS on hate speech?

It's inevitable. Sup Forums has become way too popular for its own good. They WILL eventually shut us down because of our so-called "hate speech".

PLEASE YES, FREE ME FROM THIS BEAST. UNLEASH ME INTO THE INTERNET

>dem rare swastikas

>let's attract the ire of not only Sup Forums, but every other board as well

Leftists would generally rather kill white people than stop pedophiles

This guy is literally saying he agrees that pedophiles and terrorists are OK, but white nationalists are not.

for yer troubles goyim

It's like trying to take down a cell door that's holding back the most fucked up criminals in the world because it has offensive graffiti.

twitter.com/Nazi_Catcher

Well seeing as they have connections with higher ups in the government and shit it's very likely they'll cave in no time.
Besides it's not like anyone hasn't visited Sup Forums before. After the elections everyone and their dog knows about it so it's not possible to slow down the process.

idk if gook moot knows enough English to understand what they are saying

>newfags don't know about hate_chan

Link and archive holy shit

Thats illegal bro

Yeah, it's fascinating.

Obama went in hard for net neutrality, saying that private corporations should not control physical access to the internet. Then he sold off legal access to the internet to a private entity that isn't beholden to the law.

It's literally like stating that no one can build their own printing presses, to ensure that everybody gets fair distribution of their newspapers, but that to be able to use the printing press you have to register with a private company who can decide on a whim whether it feels like letting you use the machine or not.

What if moot infiltrated google in order to save the site from the inside

The frogurt is also refugees

*would rather spare a black pedophile than a white man

The homes of antifa and their (((financiers))) while they sleep. I know we all have urges. They just need to give us a reason.

Lord only knows the hidden fury of /po/

8pol, and if that goes down, someone with a little technical skill will host a new board on Tor.

if they did this, I and many others would simply and immediately go on mass murder sprees

We wouldn't damage, we'd recolonize the whole thing from the normies and kikes. Do you think the rest of the internet is sterile because they can keep it that way? It's that way because all the reprobates are here.

It's on the Tor Project twitter.

I don't think it's illegal to say pedophiles and terrorists are okay. Just fucking retarded. Imma check out his reddit profile.

welp. it was a good run everyone. ill move to japanese channels instead

Notice how it's 45 with the cross going through it? Some fag tried to be clever about it and make it look like some shitty swastika