You are Racist

You know who's really, really, REALLY fucking dumb?

Shut-in white boys so emotionally stunted they don't know Lincoln is everything wrong with whiteness.

No, asshats, we didn't need a white man to "free" us from slavery and give us natural rights we already fuckin had.

No, we won't mourn the dead white assholes who killed Confederates because helping black people was last on their list.

No, fuck no, we won't stop until whitey shuts the fuck up about what a God fearing angel his race is, and actually apologizes and then gives us half his shit, which we broke our fucking backs building for his evil country.

Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt. Wipe them all out.

Every fucking symbol of whiteness must go. Unconditional surrender.

We will never say thanks.

We will never be grateful.

We will never go away.

If you really want to do us some shit then retract your tiny white phalluses and replace those goddamn statues with Malcolm X and Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY
yournewswire.com/europe-birthplace-humanity-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This brother. Fuck the white man and fuck white supremacy. We won't stop with those evil slave owners, no we will wipe out all white men from the history books. You did it to US to OUR HISTORY by wiping out the truth about the Black man in Africa, we finna do it to you.

Shaddap nigger

Not horrible bait but you fake niggers can do better.

5/10

Niggers are subhuman and the world would be a better place had you all stayed in your monkey lands. Furthetmore, slavery is the only way to get any use out of you """people.

Your race was bred to produce strong, dumb as rocks, passive traits. I'm not sure the black race would be as widespread as it is if the entire world didn't traffic them all over the place. You all might have died out.

Ego checked. Mate.

The violent black being true to his stereotype.

Saged.

Based Romania-Bro

White boy here.

What can i do to help?

this is retarded bait lol

WE

stay white, slain niggers

what you saying nigger boy

Black people hate America. It's so obvious.

bait obvious from white guy

>Lincoln is everything wrong with whiteness.

You're right, we should have never freed the slaves.

>Every fucking symbol of whiteness must go.

Once you unify the white man. What will you do when people for lynching you for shit?

HULK SMASH LITTLE WOMAN PUSS

OOGA BOOGA

Obvious bait is obvious.

A shut-in white boy trying to make other basement dwellers mad.

Jesus Christ, who rattled the monkeys cage? Now they're they're throwing shit everywhere!

You see we were the original Egyptians, the original Jews, christians, everything but you erased us from your history books and taught the white kids that the black did nothing in his life. We created everything, we created you in caves nigga. Yakub the Great. Read your fucking history. This is just payback white boy. Listen to this song nigga because it's the uprising. The payback is coming whitey.

youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY

Lel before the white man you were living in huts slinging shit at one another

if black men are so big and strong, why are they consistently the ones being enslaved and not vice versa. I mean, if we're all dumb redneck hicks how did we manage to keep hundreds of thousands to millions of big strong superior black folk controlled and contained for hundreds of years.

WE

WHY NOW?
WHY NOT WHEN OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE?

Or else?

Before we created you in caves you was an amoeba eating rocks nigga

We aren't giving you shit, nigger. You're lucky we didn't kill you all after the republicans set you free

Guns mostly. They usually wrecked European ass whenever they invaded in the old days.

these larping flags were a mistake

lmao nigger come to Poland and get fucked you degenerate filthy faggot

We would beat your faggot ass to a pulp racist slav drunk ass

Nigger, Whites built the civilization you suck the blood from.

We created you.

You are nothing without the whiteman. You are mud hut dwelling, fly covered scum. You have no culture, nothing of value to give the world except the occasional singer and athlete.

Your IQ as a people is in near the range that a white person would be considered a retard.

Your impulse control is non existent. Your diminished brain size doesn't allow you to think and extrapolate into the future. You are an earlier less evolved version of the Neanderthal and it's offspring the European and the Asian.

You are nothing but your skin color and your uncontrollable sex drive.

Fuck you kaffir. Fuck you and the diseased black cunt that squeezed your ugly ignorant head into this world.

I piss on you and your race.

The meme says it all. It's forever

its really not hard

own up to some of your white ancestors and modern day distant cousins or close relatives being satan incarnate, and give back what is owed. with your flag, that means british petro.

Is it difficult for an American to immigrate to Poland? You guys are based as fuck.

Get fucked nigger.

Are you retards actually falling for this?

New copypasta?

Black people were bred to be slaves. Practically retarded coupled with a body meant for labor. Have no history except WE WAZ KANGZ and sacrificing clits.

I can get in on this. Lets run the north american express on ivan.

OP is a white troll.

Timestamp or GTFO

You missed the news nigger? Humanity is from Europe, you evolved from Bonobos, not us Whites

yournewswire.com/europe-birthplace-humanity-africa/

when are you going to realize that hating on someone's ethnicity will not solve your mental problems?

Half way through OPs oohs and ughs you get to the point of it all
>Gibs
What a surprise. How unusual.

Some of my thoughts, repost if youd like

Whitey, Blacks built the civilization you suck the blood from.

We created you.

You are nothing without the Black man. You are mud hut dwelling, pagan god worshiping, fly covered scum. You have no culture, nothing of value to give the world except the occasional singer and athlete.

Your IQ as a people is in near the range that a Black Man would be considered a retard.

Your impulse control is non existent. Your diminished brain size doesn't allow you to think and extrapolate into the future. You are an earlier less evolved version of the Chosen and t's offspring the Egyptian, The Jew, Nubian, etc.

You are nothing but your skin color and your uncontrollable desire for violence

Fuck you cumskin. Fuck you and the diseased white cunt that squeezed your ugly ignorant head into this world.

I piss on you and your race.

you're just inbred, get over it. it's not the white man's fault

Gibs me dat fo free

Your women want to breed with us yes

I hate them because they are parasitic subhumans who do nothing but destroy everything that my people have worked thousands of years to achieve.

>No, asshats, we didn't need a white man to "free" us from slavery
Then why didn't you free yourselves before Lincoln?

the ones that are attractive yes, not every black person is attractive

>We don't need now white man helpin' us
>We hate confederates coz helpin' us waz last on their list
Make up your mind you ape

We wuz kangz.

Typical of nigger, steal the works of a white man and claim theyre your own. Go back to africa you pavement ape.

GET A JOB
E
T

A

J
O
B

Black lives dont matter.

The race war started a long time ago. It is no longer fought with bullets, but information. Other white ppl will take up arms against you for us lol. We dont even need to fight anymore. Only eradicate you by any means necessary. Sorry your recessive albino genetivs get BTFO leper.

#whitegenocideworldwide

Show me how you fight bino.

only the pretty ones do

Sage nigger.

>and then gives us half his shit

that is being done on a yearly basis you faggot; half the us federal budget goes to fucking transfer payments

that youd never be grateful about it is something we already noticed

Exclude white ppl in everything. Shame them for their racism. Give them no quarter. They want race war now? Its on like donkey kong. They difference is, we are united, and they are super secular. Even other white ppl are not safe from white ppl, or not even considered white.

Call them leper, and albino. Everyday, all day. These words are much more effective thank honkey or cracker.

They think they can get away with everything. They are wrong. And they will drown in the hate they poured into the world.

Arguing with nignog s is like playing chess with a chicken.
You are unlikely to get a checkmate because they will just push the pieces around randomly and poo and the board. Actually a nig would steal the board and try to rape the queen.

The government is not on your side hillbilly. You dont have access to any if that. We are in a race war as we speak. And we are winning. They days of your hangings and cross burnings are over cracker. Now you just hide like weasels you are. Afraid. Cowering. Cant even accept that your just an albino.

>Not even black
>Will raise black ppls status above yours albino. Know your place leper. It is very low subhuman.

>it's okay to be proud of your race
>we should all take pride in our heritage and culture, and should have the right to self-determination and govern their own affairs
>Jews who run things forced us to integrate and now won't let us separate, which we naturally want to do

Blacks and whites working together to overthrow the power structure really is the biggest thing the kikes are afraid of. If we come together to oust the Rothschilds in America, everybody here gets what they want.

If you're pro-white you should strongly consider spreading easy info about Jewish power to blacks

Man, hot af.
Id love to be in the position of that camera

Okay... Now you're really pissing me off you stupid fucking nigger. You can't just post a hot, sculpted, glistening handsome black stud like that and teasingly leave out his generously endowed black cock.

Whites are albinos and ashamed of it. Ashamed of being arab too. Forgive them. It is in their pathetic leper genetics to fail and let down humanity. Albinos should never have bred to such numbers. They will be quelled one way or another. Nature will take its course. Albino recesivve leper genetics bfto.

Same. Oh god... I'll bet his cock is so massive that he just rested it on my face it'd be so heavy I'd strain my neck.

Lmao you're so fucking dumb. Go die in your drug infested third world slum you worthless parasitic NIGGER.

Nig you lost the day you were born. You bought a genetic lottery ticket and not one single number came up, and now you're a nigger. Forever. Nothing you can do. Nothing you can steal or rape can help you. Perma-blacked.

I don't want a race war. I honestly don't really care about what happened in Charlottesville that much. 1 person, pretty sad overall.
We shouldn't start a second civil war over some fat dumb white bitch.

There will be no winners in any race war.

niggers eternally BTFO'd

i used to donate money to the little niglets, now i just wish somehow they'd get nuked.

Stop calling each other niggers, anons.

>diversity is our strength.

>1 post from this ID

Fuck you, nigger. You're not even going to come back and post more of this black stud for me to play with my bum to because you're a selfish cunt.

If we stopped feeding nigs and niglets they would all die out, except the cannibals of course.
Seems like a good idea to me. They are disgusting.

Curious, blacks can be albinos too. Are they lesser than other blacks because they are not "genetically pure" for their bad luck? Also lepers can be any race too, can they not?

ANd it's shit like this that that strengthens the pro-white convictions.
Congratulations OP, you made more racists.

This is the worst BLM bait I have ever seen and I have seen Commiebots on FB do a better job triggering.

>1 Post by this ID
Sage the damn thread.

This is b8 but this is probably what a lot of niggers believe.

you first have to be literate for information warfare

>all these people falling for the bait

are they TDSposters or TRSposters or just general summerposters?

calm down tyrome. you may be one of obamas sons but he isnt kang anymore. there is no land that will be given to you at the end of the war. you have no chance at knighthood

>calls whites lepers
>only race to get sickle cell anemia
even your blood hates you kek

This is obvious b8, but, if there happen to be any blacks who actually hold these opinions browsing this thread: I don't give a shit what you think we owe you. You're lucky we didn't send you back to the shithole continent you came from when we were finished with you.

Everybody is RACIST!!!! The real question is: How much of a racist are you? A little or alot?

Lel nigger check your fucking sources

Stop with that "we wuz kingz and shiet" nigga.
Some things are more precise than history written by men with an agenda.
Science for example.
Learn science, and learn how intellectually inferior are
Learn science, and learn how violently and stupidly superior you are
You don't even deserve a redpill.
sage

niggers would be a bit of a threat if their average IQ were higher than 85.

But the way things are, they're only damaging as a pawn of jews and self-hating whites

:laughing: :ok_hand:

Those bitches are usually already damaged goods.
You can keep'em.

It's like talking to a feminist.
Y U so dumb !

Oh yeah, you guys are united for sure...
Pic related
sage

Hey nigger. You should fucking thank the white man. If you had stayed in Africa you would be starving and praying a white man would come to help you. We took you as slaves, freed you, fed you, gave you opportunities and you turn around and talk shit? Talk about "bite the hand that feeds"