This woman is running for president of Finland

>Anti-idol
>Anti-EU
>Wants to make Finland great again

However:
>Creations
>Pro-life
>Completely no understanding of defense policy

She also wants The President to have More Power, now it's more of a figurehead pos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Huhtasaari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meant to say creationist

Ei tuommoista söpöläistä mikään "evoluutio" luo

>Anti-idol

Fucking Saudi agent

How is pro-life bad? Why do you support the murder of unborn children, one of the most glaring examples of moral decline?

What's bad about opposing murdering children?

Because then we'd have more nignogs

Some people doesn't deserve to have children

She sure does look like a Finn

Important eugenics tool

So youd kill white babies just to kill nigger babies? That's fucked up user. I think abortions should have the death penalty but if you have a nog or a retard baby then you should be forced to kill it

To get rid of downs syndrome

Thats one thing her supporters drive, she would look like a real finn.

Saksalaista eugeniikkaa

Are you larping? Finland is 96% Finnish, and most of the rest are Russians or Balts.

> woman

Thats an undeniable red flag.
Maybe the reddest of them all...

This nigger thinks we are mongols for real.

If you don't want her, send her to us.

Read Since our abortions are affordable i'd rather have them given out than have welfarecases pop out Kids to live on muh tax dollars

She also wants to take human rights off from criminals.
Lovely lady.

>Finland is 96% Finnish

Correct.

But the rest are Somalian or other African.

Also wears a david star necklace and visited israel a while back

BTW her main competition is:
The current President who is somewhat liked by everyone
And
A green-rightwinger who is openly gay.

No we have a lot of russian and estonias too

Creationism is literally more likely than evolution to be true. Move that to the pros list.

Besides. Doesn't matter AT ALL what she think happened 5 zillion years ago and it will piss of lefties

but we are

Forgot the sami-lapp hybrids

You forgot to add she is pro-kike

She sounds awesome. Why the fuck isn't her Finnish husband stopping her from trying to get political power?

If she is single I demand a Fingolian capture her and make her his wife.

We assimilated those years ago, their grandchildren started to make noise

So? It seems like a classic nationalist to me
>Christian values
>Nation over superstates

wtf earth is 6000 years old now

>Anti-idol
Disgusting

>pro-life
she'll never make it

no matter how scared women get they will always be more scared about not being able to fuck around and have a doctor disassemble their shame through their cervix

Rather tell me what laws she supports and what laws she opposes. This anti-EU doesn't means much if you want to create new free trade agreements to replaced EU free trade.

You mean part of Sweden again?

>wants to save you from being truck'd like ever other country in Europe
>but doesn't want you to kill kids
gee what a tough decision

Don't be hair brained faggot.

>ominpoweful timeless being makes earth
>makes it look a million years old on day 1

Really makes you think huh. Guess science would never be able to prove this wrong by pointing at ice layers or whatever bs they do.

Exactly. At the moment I am leaning towards pro-life. Like srsly. With the number of niggers being less than in most other countries we can actually benefit from this.
Besides! The fucking somalis are not doing abortions and shit. They keep making kids anyway.

how was that great? we were pretty much slaves for them

>Forgetting she's a jew
You're about to become the new sweden

You can't expect any legal political party of EU to deny Jews or ban refugees, never going to happen if they are legal to be elected.

>pointing at ice layers or whatever bs they do.

holy shit the memes are real, are christcucks really this stupid?

>creationist
>not a jew shill

Pick one

That's true for the US.
You live in fucking Finland you fuckwit.

>female leaders

Would culturally enrich.

>jew
>hey i like jesus too and i have tits !

Well, enjoy your niggers finns.
( at least they will be BASED and wear flags when killing you, raping your wives and reaping welfare)

>True Finns

are they these fuckers who want to join (((NATO)))

are you happy you got a chance to be posting here? Why would you deny that to some potential user because his bother decided not to keep the fetus inside of her alive?

Anti-idol?

True Finns are anti-nato as far as I know.

Don't worry IGOR.

The parties in power at the moment are more pro-nato.

>pro-life is bad

fuck off you absolute degenerate mongol baby killer nigger

Lord, what would I give to be under that push-up.

She wants to get rid of EU meddling and bring back our own currency etc. She also wants to get rid of Russia relations

Hey, if you Asiatic apes give back our clay as a show of good will, there would be no need for us to entertain thoughts of NATO membership.

>Anti-EU

Disgusting whore.

>mad that other europeans won't willfully join your suicide party

Seriously what does anti-idol mean?

Anti immigrant?

why are you so butthurted when it comes down to nato thing mate, because it would stop u from invading?

How can she get rid of EU meddling if she's wanted to be in EU parliament:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Huhtasaari
>She stood in the 2014 European Parliament election and received 9,132 votes[5] but was not elected.

So doesn't this seem to you like career politicians who just moved on when they didn't reach their goal in previous thing like being in EU parliament?

They don't like Nato over there.
Not many people are in favor of it here either.
But gotta keep it an option. he he he he

wise words mate

Why would Finland want NATO? You got Russian relations, NATO is anti-Russian, it's anti-vodka in essence and what would you do without vodka?

That's how we built biggest country on the planet. By giving away our land to every mongol dipshit.
All nato membership does for a county is put it the list of targets for a nuclear strike. Enjoy burning in nuclear fire when America decides to start ww3.

>what would you do without vodka?
drink beer

Drink beer.

why don't you guys just form and alternative league? being sandwiched by krauts and slavs EVERY TIME must be tiring

I thought this was another Lauren Sothern thread and was ready to rage

Disgusting Germany

You only start wars who fucked the white race over forever

There are idiots who want to join The EU parliament to filibuster

thats only your media propaganda, be smarter than them, use ur brain

Are you still smuggling Finnish cheese over the border, Ivan?

I think that was nordbro's point

>women in government
>ever

The sole purpose of NATO is to stand against Russia, basically it says we are to fight us, so why would we support it then?

EU parliament got bigger salaries and benefits than being a country's politician. Also country politicians have to obey EU laws, not other way around.

How did this become about NATO.
Go fuck urselves. Lady in pic is not in favor of NATO.

She's hot, vote for her

why can't you leave us alone? what we do is none of your business, land stealing steppe rat.

Fuck goverment, she is running for president. Her only jobs are literally looking pretty and sucking Putin's cock.

All you fins look the same lmao

i don't say u have to suport us xD but if u would be so aggressive nato wouldn't even exist, how simple is that?

True Finns are anti-nato, but Mestari is pro-nato.

>green-rightwinger
yeah nah, the faggot is almost as left as it gets

i'm gonna kick your ass back to turkey

Don't you see that this is why we prefer the NATO's multicultural dildolech to Russians?

You're a people of sociopathic siberian jews. WW3 can't come soon enough, if that relieves humanity of your scourge

>leave us alone
But Finland is like the most relaxed country ever, saunas in middle of nature, people who don't talk much and alcohol relaxation. Only problem is crime because of alcohol.

I'll definitely vote for her. She obviously won't win, but it'd be nice if she did.

Ok otherwise, last time when we had female president it was an orange moomin but this one I ain't voting. She has no clue whatsoever of finnish defence forces capabilities or any idea of defense policy in any way.

What the hell is anti-idol? What does that even mean? Surely she likes Kpop

how many brown/black people are there in finland?

>mongols aren't whit-

the bureaucrat rule

they LITERALLY want a complete centralization of power to the EU and dismiss the local politicians

when finland will remove cross from their flag
this is christcuckery

onko mestari presidenttiehdokkaana?

Three.

I cum

>again