WHY COULDNT I BE EUROPEAN

>tfw same exact feels.

People don't take me serious when I repost things from Altright.com . Parents think I'm self hating. No, I just really love 75% of my DNA.

>why did I have to be a Quadroon? Why did my Dad have Mulatto jungle fever?

I hope I will be an honorary citizen in the ethnostate when I kill a bunch of spics, niggers, kikes, and commies.

>Hail victory?

owned

You could have become honorary European by staying Secularist or become Christian, but no you had to get a dude into power who pulls you deeper into the Muslim Hellhole and you guys are still on his side when he is taking your freedums away. I still root for you guys sorting it out but at this Point it would be a miracle

Because you are Mongolian. Soon we will retake Constantinople, Smyrni and the Pontus.

At least roaches have a better chance at surviving a nuclear holocaust.

I can't stand hearing this shit just shut the fuck up

i don't know this feel

But you ARE european, turk bro.

You don't decide who's European, German. Europe is part of Greek culture.

>self hating shitskins
You guys are the best.

At least you are not Canadian

I wish I was European too. I know the feeling

Why did you rape my great great great great grandmother faggot

Room for all patriots, brother.

unlucky, kys

Because pisslam

Why would you want ?
Why not being proud of yourself and your people ?
I like japanese but i would not become one.
First, i cant, because you cant change your genes.
Second, i would lose my soul and dilute japan's.
Stay yourself.

i dont feel like a turk. my mother has albanian heritage and my father has syrian. i feel like i dont belong in this country.

This. Holy shit feels good to be on the right side

yup, feels fucking goo

take solace in the fact that an albanian mercenary took over egypt when the turks couldn't afford to pay him and then using egypt almost took over the entire ottoman empire before the european powers step it to stop him

d

And? Are Turks European?

that's probably even worse than being a Turk

Renounce Islam
Start a coup
Take over turkey
Free Turkey
Release Byzantium with Constantinopol

MAKE ANATOLIA GREAT AGAIN !!
And my friend you will be happy and God will smile upon you

You guys (seljuks) chose to convert to Islam. The islamic invasions of Europe only solidified europe as a bastion of christianity and irrevocably made european culture the same as christian culture.

deport darker skinned turks with turk heritage to turkmenistan

You could have become true aryan people by staying fascist or atleast keep a nationalist identity, but no you to get a woman into power who pulls you deeper into the multicultural hellhole and you guys are still on her side when she is taking your freedums away. I still root for you guys sorting it out but at this Point it would be a miracle.

You are a Greek rapebaby so you have a little European blood.You just need to denounce Islam.

sure why not

your kid will have even less black ancestry, and his will be pretty much white

But you could...

t. mehemt