British Sup Forums = yanks are fat version

Brit/pol/ - Seagull edition>Barcelona: 13 killed as van rams crowds in Las Ramblasbbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581>UK plans to keep visa-free travel for EU nationalsindependent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-citizens-visa-free-travel-borders-free-movement-european-union-workers-a7897566.html>Sarah Champion resigns from Labour shadow cabinet over Pakistani rapists column in The Sunnews.sky.com/story/sarah-champion-resigns-from-labour-shadow-cabinet-over-sun-article-10991388>Ireland must not become back-door for immigration, says MP
shropshirestar.com/news/2017/08/17/ireland-must-not-become-back-door-for-immigration-says-mp/#ThDP0qP9VydGKZzR.99>Hurricane Gert could save Britain's summer with blast of warm Caribbean air
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/uk-weatherhurricane-gert-could-save-britains-summer-blast-warm>David Davis refuses to rule out UK paying to strike trade deals with non-EU nations
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-david-davis-refuses-to-rule-out-uk-paying-to-strike-trade-deals-with-noneu-nations-a3612016.html>Cambridgeshire residents blame immigrants for housing crisiscambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridgeshire-residents-blame-immigrants-housing-13481173>Theresa May’s immigration target is leaving her increasingly isolated
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-theresa-may-immigration-leaving-her-isolated-a7896636.html>'A complete fantasy' Merkel blasted over Brexit negotiations promise to German fishermenexpress.co.uk/news/politics/841944/Brexit-news-Angela-Merkel-Ukip-Mike-Hookem-German-fishermen-UK-waters>UK position paper on Irish border ‘throws up even more questions’ft.com/content/0ef1b2a6-8272-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

[spoiler]Brit/pol/ - Seagull edition>Barcelona: 13 killed as van rams crowds in Las Ramblasbbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581>UK plans to [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i5Jfo
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/hungerford_massacre
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/man-found-dead-beach-found-fit-work/
google.co.uk/maps/@51.8785669,-0.4153972,3a,83.3y,319.62h,83.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJKoDbQHXaklcdIrZgGK5hg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's some terrific formatting.

Hilarious thread.

Also, STOP LETTING BRIT/POL/ DIE YOU DULL CUNTS.
Fucking happened THREE times the past week, maybe more.

Rude.

Tbf there's been comfy happenings going on.

>Cambridgeshire residents blame immigrants for housing crisis
Always archive

archive.is/i5Jfo

What the fuck

Why was the previous thread deleted?

Will Breivik ever be released or will they just indefinitely extend his sentence?

Honestly wish he was executed. Any system that lets people like him live is faulty.

Indefinitely extended. And good.

>weekly religion of jihadi peace murder attack happens in spain
>bbc posts 10 mile long article on their front page about a crazy white man who went on a shooting spree in 1987
>bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/hungerford_massacre

I wonder who could be behind this.

>when you support Trump domestically but oppose his foreign policy

I literally couldn't be any further from normie sensibilities.

I'm hanging oot my arse

>Man found dead on the beach after being found ‘fit for work’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/man-found-dead-beach-found-fit-work/

The jobcentre is complete trash. Capita declared my Dad fit to work. He died a year later. He was too proud to tell me the problems he was having with his benefits but I learned about it from the stack of threatening DWP letters he left behind. I was also there with my partner for an appointment a few days ago, and we watched this lady with a zimmer frame crawl along the floor at a snails pace...she looks at the two of us and a random guy sitting with us and tells us that the jobcentre had deemed her fit for work.

Eddie you're good with creating images, edit this to make it The Triplord's Burden instead.

How about a game, let's see who can find the dodgiest/most depressing street on google Streetview in the uk

I'll start
google.co.uk/maps/@51.8785669,-0.4153972,3a,83.3y,319.62h,83.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJKoDbQHXaklcdIrZgGK5hg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Anystreetinnewham.jpg

How hard is the theory test lads?

disgusting opportunism

Rightly so carcass in alley this morning, facebook images on burst privacy. This general is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The posts are extended gutters and the gutters are full of peodophilic cartoons and when the post limits finally scab over, all the nonces will drown. The accumulated filth of all their anime and teacakes will foam up about their waists and all the animenonces and anonymongs will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

>be driving
>See this telling you to pull over in rear mirror
What do?

Ignore it. I don't know what the fuck a shomrim is and I don't want to find out.

Jew police in North London

>[ C O O L V I B R A T I O N S ]

You're not Rorschach though

I thought Brit/pol/ had been deaded desu

Never trust a British police of any kind. They might seem all friendly London Bobby with that "ELLO ELLO ELLO WHAT AVE WE ERE THEN" but they might just snap at any moment and put seven bullets through your head for just trying to use the fucking subway.

I can believe he's an ugly ginger freak.

>But he had denied any intention to harm himself and displayed no signs of major mental illness.

>lives alone
>no social network apart from a garage owner
>had previously not worked for 9 years due to mental illness

Wew - significant risk factors there, but the article does not go into the specifics of any ongoing support planned for him. RIP lad.

Glad you made it through fella.

>when a tripfag makes the thread

Britpol got rightfully deleted

brb I'm going to btfo my 1000th impersonator (eddie) real quick

The only time I actually interact with the cops in London is during football matches and 99% of the time they are chill.

Fuck off back to /o/

Are you taking the piss with that formatting?

Lawrence of Arabia is on lads.

I'm watching john carpenters vampires

He's being all post ironic lad.
>british Sup Forums = yanks are fat version

Is it easy enough to leave the military after serving 4 years as an officer ?

I know, I know... that was a very old pasta from some forum, badly translated. I know they're mostly cool, just with a tendency to get too excited about butter knives.

Thought so

A Finnish forum? For some reason I find it funny that there's a Finnish pasta mocking British police.

I'm Eddie, do what I want.

Hey lads could you just do me a favour?
I'd like it if you could just...
. Check em.

woah

Finish memes are the best

WOAH

Holey Moley

>he posts cuckily, breaking the rules

no u

Fuck you

Cheers big man

Britpol is dead

Speak English, kilt-nigger

I'll revive brit/pol/ soon

give me a couple minutes

good morning...

Take a bit longer if you want, you fucking wankstain.

Fucking neck yourself nonce.

Don't be mean desu

Eddie fancies you

I'll take a while

>triplords are better contributors to Brit/pol/ than anonymongs even whilst drunk

Huh, it really makes you think.

I'll punch your throats clean out.

The utter state if we all didn't post it would go into melt down. Retreat to discord when?

s-so tsundere...

I can't fucking draw for shit

fuck

Hope Michael Barrymore gets back on the telly lads.

This thread is disgusting.

Admitting your incompetence?

I've been muted for doxing YKTD again.

Post drawing

*pats head*

Fuck sake rightly is actually hurt over doxxing business. Thought he was just messing around

Soon
race me on the touge faggot

what a loony

Your wrist would snap

the test itself is easy as long as you've read the highway code
that new hazard awareness video bit looks tricky tho

What you drinking pubes?

Freak.

ignore them obviously. they have no authority

i always think it's funny they drive bmws

>inb4 people here are so stupid thread format remains the same for the next 3 editions

What makes you think I'm drinking?

is it that obvious?

I didn't dox rightly, I doxed YKTD (real name Michael Bakunin) when he lived in Scunthorpe so he had to move (to Nottingham) and change his name (to William Thorson).

sneak peak boyos

he's a bit old now
shame tho, he was a good presenter. always seemed a bit more self aware than most of the other grinning goons. i'd rather have him than eamon fucking holmes

Nobody cares you fucking car-obsessed autist.

My hobby is better than yours.

Why is WN so hurt lads? Is it because of what I said to him last time?

You must have Parkinson's drawing that shit. Get yourself checked out.

Nice thanks for the updated info. Going to find the address and send him another surprise the cunt

You're like an autistic child who is obsessed with Sonic, except it's with cars instead. Nobody fucking cares about vehicles, what a shit fucking hobby. It's a machine that gets you from one place to another in a small amount of time, yet you've based your entire personality on them.

What you drinking?

Nothing. I'm straight-edge.

Faggot.

>drinking milk
How about no