Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are all white?

Looks like Anti Nazi hate speech to me. Love and equality for all (except proud whites trying to preserve their race and culture.) Meanwhile Jews, Blacks, Arabs, Asains, etc preserve their race and culture.

>Jew organization
>"We replaced you" talking about whites

Hmm....

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>not a single tiki torch in sight
I'd say they replaced and improved them.

/thread

>City people all voted for Hillary
You mean niggers? The lowest IQ group of people on Earth?

mfw that crowd looks less degenerate than the Unite the Right scum.

The alt left doesn't like minorities either?

>hiding your nazi salute by holding up a candle
antifa BTFO, crypto-nazis win again

wow that is an overt dog whistle
is it just me or are the kids forcing there hand way to fucking hard

this revisionist history stuff is disturbing and they aren't all "peace and love sit around the campfire singing kumbaya" types either

>Anne Frank Center
>Jew highlighting their plan and proving the point of the ultra right.
>The masses play along believing a beautiful lie than the harsh truth.

Sage

They're esentially holding tiki torches without the candle holder

>haha joking about genocide is funny because white pople

Do you realize how stupid your post is?

>you cannot replace us
>we replaced you

anybody else pick up the sexual politics undertones here?

Starting to think we should meme kill whitey

This pic is some kind of staged creation because that pack of degenerates on the 12th looked nothing like this.

This. All someone has to do is Photoshop pro-white text onto the image.

Tiki torches BTFO
Well played nazi larpers

absolutely, that's why we aren't getting cute ukranian waifus.

Really makes you think.

This looks better

your eccentially gay'

now get the FUCK out of my sight

time to play a fun game

its called who is gay

*looks around*

*looks at u*

found the gay

that would be really awkward to hold

>having swatika flags
putting some weird red circle with a strikethrough around it doesnt change anything

Her shirt says isis backwards, hmmmmm

>genocide

yes it does, unless you're retarded

>love and equality for all
>"We replaced you."
huh?

Go ahead, I removed the original text

>my side is the good side...
>freedom beauty justice!
>don't say things that hurt my feelings

>equality for all
>except that damn confederates! Fuck them in the ass because the civil war was only about slavery, damned raciss crackers.

This is what happens when you cut public school funding.

Activated all of my almonds. I don't need that many activated almonds today...

>all those white people have replaced white people

Really makes you think

Uhh that shows that still 30% of people in cities voted for Trump

Saved. Will do it after work if nobody else has.

>the only side for equality for all

Except if you're a white male, nazi, kkk, ...

wew

>Love and equality for all
>Except the white people, they gotta carry guilt and realize their privilege

Give me a source for the left map. I want to believe.

(((They))) are getting more bold by the day.

WE

UNITE THE WHITE!!!

wtf i love jews now

white females and asians also get fucked by these hypocrites in college admissions, scholarships, etc...

google racial census map or racial dot map or segregation map there are tons more

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

It's all about the spin
For instance, in California we have kikes claiming aparthied is happening because illegals can work and pay into our economy (illegally), but can't vote.
This despite gibs from the state and guranteed paths to citizenship available.
People look back at SA aparthied and why it happened and realize "hey, it's TRUE", and if they are affected by the media spin they will think this is terrible.
If they compare it on their own however, they'll realize Apartheid was not only sensible, but even needlessly beneficial to blacks, and that the cries of atrocity were kike manipulations covering for warlords takeover of the area and ruination of the continent.

Don't worry. NEETS replace no one. They will be protesting as long as they live in denial of themselves.

The alt right white nationalist movement is only there to create a shock of energy into the left's dying movement.

Imagine the lefties in this country... every day they lose more and more people's interest because life takes over... people need to work, people want to live their life, people want to let go of politics and do something.

So in order to keep the left together they need an enemy. In order to keep the people politically active, (((they))) introduce this alt right neo nazi flag swinging bunch of idiots to march around in hopes they trigger the lefties.

Suddenly this alt right white supremacist movement becomes live, CNN and every main stream media outlet broadcasts this 24/7.

Now the left has an enemy in their face and not just any enemy, it's an enemy they have been educated about as being the most evil and vile group in the world. A group that threatens relationships between races and has an authoritarian view, so to say.

(((they))) need the alt right white supremacist movement to continue so that the people don't unite and go after (((them)))

thanks buddy

this, they're setting themselves up for some big shit. These dumb kikes don't understand that when you're suppressing expression of thoughts you're not suppressing the thinking of those thoughts, you're just containing it, like a pressure cooker contains an explosion, that is until it reaches a breaking point and people go full 1488.

Think about it, if Jews keep this up and make things worse and worse, then for some reason goyim start going 1488, would you support getting rid of the kikes for good or not? More and more people would.

Jews can't wait to mock us when we're the minority.

Open your eyes folks. I'm ready for Kristallnacht 2.0

whites have no culture stupid

Over population is scientifically proven to lead to depression, irrationality, and poor decision making. Really caboodles the old noodle.

umm, no sweetie. As was shown to you before your eyes, he only needed 25 percent of the city vote to win, the rest was guaranteed. Also, you would think after losing an election to white racists and hillbillies, you would change your tactics instead of doubling down to guarantee that you lose again. Retarded fucking idiot

Pol Pot did nothing wrong, exterminate cityfags

Torches vs phones? Fire vs selfie whores... yeah

>Anne Frank Center

Not these clowns again.

this, urban genocide is the solution in every country!

saved

nah, jews outside of Israel have even lower birthrates than whites

not low enough

>Implying that Jew was suggesting that it was going to replace you with Jews and not refugee niggers and Muslims
I think Swedens cuck disease has started infecting Finland.

The jew exposed himself. Beautiful.

You must be new
Unfortunately

I'm getting PTSD from seeing so many flames held by white people.

poor kikes

>love and equality for all
>attack people

with white text

Fuck off shill. Conservatives, liberals and jews all need to fucking die and take their pet niggers to hell with them.

But somehow blacks, jews, italians, pakistanis, etc. do? What is black culture? You mean African culture? Mud huts and spears? Or do you refer to African American culture? Cause that's a whole new thing...just like Slavic, German, Nordic, etc.-American culture is.
KYS faggot.

You didnt replace shit.

nice, they even heil hitler with the correct arm

nice

Can someone make a blood and soil one?

What the fuck happens here? What level of Hell is this for those white people living there? Are there 30 foot walls with sniper towers? How are they all still alive?

only a kekistani would be retarded enough to make this post

That is like the hotel district for downtown, white people living in Trump Tower type buildings. Notice the corresponding crime hole

Jesus. They are all dead when they go full on Planet of the Apes. Theres no escape.

At least whites on the border of cities can fall back to rural areas while the niggers are busy looting and burning their own cities. Those whites are completely surrounded.

Although thats probably ironic since most whites who live in areas like that are leftist scum.

like this?

Filter the anarchist, gay and Kekistan flags, it's always used by shills or retards. BLM one too, their posts missing is not something anyone will miss

what is the rick and morty screenshot supposed to mean

Let them take up the rhetoric of replacement, it exposes the truth

It says racists over an image of the USA

wtf "Green" isnt a precious metal

Someone has to the scapegoat. The elites do not know how to rule otherwise

The Alt-Left, using dead children for their propagana again.

How do you filter flags?