I guess libtards like destroying Patriotic statues

Meanwhile, in Chicago, President Lincoln statue torched, defiled by Antifa and Liberals

>He freed the slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170818100626/http://www.dailywire.com/news/19868/chicago-alderman-abraham-lincoln-statue-vandalized-james-barrett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why hasn't the news covered this

Because it's bullshit. The statue has been in that state for years/decades, because nobody in the local government wants to pay for its upkeep. It's just some idiot trying to hype it up and they got smacked down almost straight away.

OP is playing chess and I'm just playing checkers

source?

>pregnant black women
>No sign of a father anywhere
Well ateast they are accurate

Where's the source on this OP? and fuckin study the lincoln douglas debates and you'll understand why this fakenews is believable

web.archive.org/web/20170818100626/http://www.dailywire.com/news/19868/chicago-alderman-abraham-lincoln-statue-vandalized-james-barrett

"“People were out partying on the 4th of July and lighting fireworks off of it,” said Christopher Jackson, 22, who lives two blocks from the statue and saw the revelers also light newspapers on fire on top of the statue.
Jackson suspects the vandals didn’t know the weathered statue actually depicted Lincoln.

“I didn’t even know until just now,” he said, adding that the statue — it’s nose chipped off — just seemed like another aspect of a blighted community dotted with run-down buildings and boarded-up homes."

to put up such a sloppy piece of shit in place of a much better and higher quality historical statue, how can anyone argue that the white race isnt being erased?

Breaking statues is easier than making statues.

Chinese style cultural revolution.
This is really what's happening.

tore down this regal statue to erect some uppity pregnant welfare leech about to sprout more dependants for more gibmedats and a bigger EBT limit+WIC money when they niglet it born and kicked around or taught "daggering" or "twerking" as a toddler to post to WURLLLSTARR because that is the epitome to black culture that they think is so superior to Civil War history.

That sentiment right there is exactly why they chose what they did. I hope they put a trigger warning on it for reaganites. Get fucked

Those "democrats" - still pissed off that they can't own slaves anymore.

It's funny that they think they can tear down statutes and put them up without anyone wanting to tear down theirs.
How long until someone takes it down or smashes it?

kek it's parody at this point

How many blacks died or were assaulted in Chicago last night by other blacks? The statues are the problem.

that's probably the plan, then they can cry muh racist misogyny reeeeeeeee etc.

It just happened yesterday you lying cunt. Google is your friend.

Someone in the pacific northwest needs to go take down that fucking Lenin statue in Seattle.

>putting statue of pregnant black woman to show whitey we will replace him
>making statue that looks like shit
if this is what will replace us then I'm fine with it, because they couldn't survive more than few years with ghouls running around

Already happened, either someone knocked it over or the wind "blew" it over

YAAASSSS BROTHER SLAAAAYYYYY WE MUST PAY OUR REPARATIONS TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MASTERS SLAAAAYYYYYYY

>be nigger lover
>your statue gets blacked
There is no way to better honor his memory

>He freed the slaves
TOLL PAID