Wow guys. Sweden has straight up destroyed their own viking artifacts...

Wow guys. Sweden has straight up destroyed their own viking artifacts. In favor of not having a white identity cause the new Sweden is multicultural. What the fuck is going on. I didn't think they could do worse.

investmentwatchblog.com/war-on-sweden-sweden-erases-own-history-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMvDpfp9wm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1r0UyGjFs
youtube.com/watch?v=wuGZs6BEUjk
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Removal_of_the_Stone_of_Scone_in_1950
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/15/big-ben-silent-warning-save-houses-of-parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry).
youtube.com/watch?v=al3aOuqpVbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#The_.22drift.22)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#Massification_of_culture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encoding/decoding_model_of_communication)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's over for sven

Sweden weren't Vikings to begin with

Theres always Norway and Denmark anyway. Whats a Sweden

Swede= turnip
Den= secret house

Sweden is lost. Let them go.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMvDpfp9wm0

lol,2 years on Sup Forums and i never saw any positive news about Sweden.

>this has been going on since at least 2016
Also archive it begore that norvegian comes and invades your house.

Lurk moar newfag

At least we in schleswig holstein have still many viking festivals

Items from the viking age can be seen as racist so we had no choice but to scrap old coins, old daggers and swords so the 205k immigrants that has arrived since 2010 won't be offended.

Swedes don't have souls

I'm beginning to hate these swedish marxists more than the jews.

Its worse because they betray their OWN country not someone elses

also we are rewriting our national anthem because it has racist national pride that glorifies the murdering conquest sweden kings did in 1600-1700.

also we are working on getting rid of the sweden flag and mosques are being built in every city.

>"White people have no culture!"
>except all that evil racist shit that needs to be destroyed in the name of Tolerance!

This is unironically Communist ideology. Mao empowered his Youth Brigades to go around smashing Chinese history and cultural artifacts because Communists worship ((the State)) so much and must topple all idols and symbols which might inspire human beings to think of themselves as anything except eternal slaves to the Party.

Sweden is a really nice country its just a small group of trolls spamming every forum on the internet with their hate and lies.

I'll fight even if there's just a dozen of (us) left. Defeatist swedes make me sick.
>muh sacrificial lamb
Objectively untrue. Although, vikings were basically just niggers with pale skin, so I shouldn't defend that claim.

Cool sources you got there.
This particular case wasn't one of Sweden's many suicidal stunts but one of shitty government bureaucracy. The organization in charge didn't have room to preserve all the artifacts so instead of letting the private market help out they decided to destroy them. Because the evil capitalists can't be given a chance to profit from it.

That's really sad that's what cultural marxists always do first

Look, neomarxists want to delete your past. Like if it never existed. A new year zero. We stand against ultimate evil. They don't care about truth, they just want to accomplish their agenda at all cost. If they manage this, the future generations will learn vastly different history. There will be no Vikings, or white people altogether. Sweden was always brown. That's what they will learn.

Vikings were nigger-tier barbarians anyway. Nothing to be proud of, they acted no different than modern double-digit IQ nogs the way they brutalized random innocents and pillaged towns

you see, that is the point.
They can do nothing productrive, only moral posturing, that is theyr trade. Therefore, destruction of otherkind things is their activity.
meme this how?

Former government worker here, can confirm.
You would be surprised and saddened at knowing how many stupid fucking people work in the lower levels of the government bureaucratic machine. Most of these articles and cover-ups you read about mostly don't have an agenda and are just there to cover up government incompetence.

So tolerant.

WHAT A JOKE

I for one am happy that these terrible symbols of white supremacy are getting destroyed.
Fuck white people

Every day I think Sweden couldn't possibly be more retarded than the last yet every day they continue to outdo themselves in their idiocy.

They've already pretty much guaranteed that in a few generations there won't be any Swedish people left in Sweden but now they are even erasing their own history and traditions to speed up the process.

How long do you think it will take them to rename their country?

It's only going to get worse OP. Gotta get worse before it gets better.

Shit man can I at least have it? I'm a history nerd I'd kill to have shit like this sitting comfy in my house

>import foreigners white or black
Result will always be the same, they destroy your history and promote their own music, food and religion. If you want multiple different races in one country you shouldn't be a democracy, you should segregate.

>so the 205k immigrants that arrived since last week wont be offended

fixed it for ya

is this real or fake news?

>205k in seven years
I hope this is part of your meme

>these are j-j-just t-trolls i assure you

This needs to be said more.

Every day I think that Sup Forums can't be as stupid as believing all these threads with no sources but I guess even here the majority are retards who just believe anything they read.
Sweden is fucking retarded enough as it is. There's no need for fake shit/exaggerations like this.

real shit.

Karl, just...

Didn't Vikings mostly kill other Anglos and Euros?

How is Viking History racist at all?

Final Solution: everyone give all your history to Argentina until we can figure this shit out.

We need to build a wall.

What is it with leftists wanting to destroy white countries history and heritage? I'm seeing it here with regards to the renovations at Westminster palace.

>Danes conquered parts of france and british isles
>Swedes colonized and conquered much of baltic/southern russia, became bodyguards to glorious byzantine emperor
>Norwegians, fled to literal volcanic and ice filled islands and fucked their own sisters
Good job norway.

>post absurd headline with no source to bait retards
>not trolling guys it's real

I wonder why

>Literally who website
>Story links to site with the Jewish hand wringing cartoon meme front and center

P.S. GIVE THE FUCKING STONE OF SCONE BACK BEFORE WE ETERNALLY BTFO YOUR SORRY SOVEREIGN AND ALL HER ILK BY THE HEFT OF OUR CLAYMORES.

>being this assmad about the truth

So fucking what you kike? The entire history of humanity is filled with violent people doing brutal shit.

Wow. This is really the end, isn't it?

I can only hope that something apocalyptic will happen soon. It's better than living in this hell. The fucking world as we know it needs to die hard.

>exaggerations
when it comes to Sweden most of this shit is true or at least very likely to happen
you lost your country Sven that's the thing that i don't need any more proofs for
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1r0UyGjFs
youtube.com/watch?v=wuGZs6BEUjk

>DOESN'T FOLLOW THE LINKS THOROUGHLY

>BTFO

skjut dig själv din jävla fjolla

>Changing this for multiculti

Fram, går som en man
En hel armé marscherar på led
Rädslan de glömt Herren har dömt
Redo att livet ge
När konungens här
Fienden ser med hissat baner
Rädslan de glömt Herren har dömt
Hör hur de ber sin bön

>We need to drug people to accept refugees says ((((((research)))))).
They are not even trying to hide it.

>I'm seeing it here with regards to the renovations at Westminster palace.
quick rundown please

You've had it for the past 60 years.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Removal_of_the_Stone_of_Scone_in_1950

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Just because your country is censored, doesn't mean others are.

LIAR!

I WON'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

>Removal_of_the_Stone_of_Scone_in_1950
The Stone was returned to Westminster Abbey in February 1952.[5]

FAGGOT LIAR

Looks like sweden is taking a huge leap ahead in the cuckolding championships.

I don't speak European gobbledygook and having it translated by somebody so overtly biased is worthless. If it were a real story obscure stormfag sites wouldn't be the only ones talking about it.

>2 years on Sup Forums
Stop posting until you've lurked for Atleast 4 years. This board is going downhill because of people like you

Google can translate unless you're scared of Google...

BabelFish also translates.

Do something Hanz or you will fall behind :^)

>let me tell you about your country

>Palace of Westminster needs urgent and fundamental renovation
>Could take up to 30 years to complete
>Cost about 5 billion (call it 10)
>A bizarre amount of leftists just want to bulldoze the entire thing and build a "modern" purpose built building in Manchester.
It's such a disgusting attitude. Just look at those comments. I guess heritage is racist or something.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/15/big-ben-silent-warning-save-houses-of-parliament

What exactly are they scrapping? Funny horned hats and petrified sperm from all their rapes

You do know most Varangian were Danish and Anglo Saxon right? Swedes' were just farmers and cowards

>They magic box with moving pictures says nothing is wrong.

Xd you got him bro LOL

>Won't give it to the people because they might resell them
Dude

It says that state archeologists don't have the time and money to preserve all the metal objects they find so they end up throwing about 80% in the recycling bin. They refuse to sell it to private collectors because they "don't want to create a market for objects".
It's state bureaucracy bullshit but not Cultural Marxism in this case.

Finding it hard to find a good source on this but the Archaeologist's name is Johan Runer

No news sources, link is a wordpress generated blog that a 10 yo can make in 10 mins ergo fake and gay.

it's a international communist effort to bring in immigrants, change history, embolden the ''opressed'' minorities they just led in to bring the country into chaos.

It's a marxist/communist plot, i've known this since gamergate. Sadly a lot of people just think ''muh jews/muslim''.

>Taking pride in being rapists
>Nazi poster
Can't wait till you get what you deserve

>cultural marxists

Cultural Marxism was The Frankfurt School's critique of [The Culture Industry](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry). It was an early critique of mainstream media and neo-liberalism. Adorno had things like this to say:

>"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them."

>"this bloated pleasure apparatus adds no dignity to man’s lives. The idea of “fully exploiting” available technical resources and the facilities for aesthetic mass consumption is part of the economic system which refuses to exploit resources to abolish hunger."

youtube.com/watch?v=al3aOuqpVbs

...and The Birmingham School warned that [culture was drifting away](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#The_.22drift.22) from local culture. Due to the [Massification of culture in the form of the globalization of media + tabloid journalism.](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#Massification_of_culture)

This was a pre-internet critique of mainstream media and neo-liberalism, and ended around the time media became more democratized in the 80s, when the internet began to be foreshadowed with Zines, DIY culture, and public radio/TV. That's when the tail end of the Birmingham School declared the need to critique mass media [to be kind of over because everyone could talk to everyone.](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encoding/decoding_model_of_communication)

....of course, the right wing conspiracy theorists will say it's SJWs and a jewish plot that runs the media... but it was actually critiquing the media.

"their own sister"
We fucked yours.

>Rape capitol of the world
>Just trolls

>Swedish "education"

beter question is, how to make the people see that?
for them it is prob hopeless.

>not even trying
fucking swedes

meant for

S-sauce?

Meanwhile in Poland...

>government-mandated drug intake
The future is grim.

T. Achmed

Heh

Awesome Sven bants.
Now go throw pig head at mosque and join your ancestors in valhalla when Swedish police arrive with ... uh... brooms
I'm pretty sure if you break the law in your country you get some sweet rehabilitation cottage and swede grills gonna fuck you because they will assume ur a nigger m9
No downside. Do it cunt.

Spot the achmed

How is it possible for a nation to hate itself this much? I sometimes feel like it's all a joke.

well who gives a fuck about those when i have anew iphone s8+?

They will keep the Allah ring though.
1000 years from now it will be clear that Sweden was always the Native home of Islam.

>so the 205k immigrants that has arrived since 2010
those are rookie numbers

>Slavs WE WUZing as Vikings
disgusting

we should help them
with salted nukes