Someone explain how we got to this point?

Jews

we broke the conditioning now we can't go back

Refugees Welcome

/thraed

fpbp

You're welcome

Fuck you and your sorcery, jew

I don't fornicate with Goyim

>Amerimutt thread
ew

Ha, but you associate with them. Willingly! Recreationally even?
And you'll say you're just here to mess with us goyim but you know you're just like the rest of the cattle lurking here.
Moo?

It unironically all started with annoying tumblr leftists on the internet and gamergate shit.

A bunch of sperglords got real mad about vidyagaems and decided that fascism was the way forward.

I get a shekel everytime I fn8nd19ug 0932ud3 3d32 a Goy
So I need to come around here

Slavshits ruined everything. Trump is making white nationalism a joke and we are caricatures now.

Fuck Russia they caused this

i'm confused too, but we should get back to the basics. when in doubt blame the jew

So is it only the globalist jews that are into human trafficking and pedoraping?

Spencer went full retard

Sitting on our asses in front of a computer. 21st century is fucking retarded.

Oh I know you love the war too.

A good business man is into whatever his Goyim are into

Why is this so fucking accurate?

because of all the cucks who call themselves as conservatives but in fact are crypto-leftists.

Well, then I'll be sure to browse tomorrow so i don't have to see your big ass nose around here, jewboy.

Leftism became entrenched in society through Marxist subversion over several decades similar to the way conservative values were generally entrenched in pre-war Western societies. It was easy to do this because Leftism was positioned as some kind of 'counter-culture' that made young teens feel as though they were an individual but still belonged. Now that leftism is generally the dominant paradigm in Western societies we have a counter-culture of conservatism.

this. i want to deus vult.

whoa user be careful with that weapons grade plutonium truth bomb.
You could blow up the narrative if you aren't careful.

Common sense lost the WW2

What happened was a dumb fat white bitch got smacked with a car and a bunch of left and right neck beards are calling for the next Civil War.

so I guess the left was right
fucking gamergate ruined everything
fucking gamers

Really going all out to hit all of the talking points
2/10

This doesn't answer OP's question.
It only explains how internet culture got interested in right wing politics.

Well things have been slowly in motion for possibly 100s of years.
We got here due to the invisible hand positioning people like pawns on a chessboard and pulling marionette strings.
So essentially time passed and a powerful will is pushing for things that will create an opening for them to take what they want.

We're here because we are here.
Millions of years passed and here we are on a rock inheriting a war that dates back generations and generations.

Industrial revolution and the (((enlightenment)))

WTF I hate prosperous jobs and middle class now.

Because of ignorance. The western left defends islam and one of their points is christianity did this and that 500 years ago. They argue that muslims will fall into place because the religion is 500 years younger. What they fail to see is we are living in a information age , the whole human knowladge is in our fingertips we have the fucking internet but no, they have to repeat the same mistakes of christianity in the dark fucking ages with a much larger scale because this is what progress is. Thinking that they are good people is enough for them. They exist even here I've been called names for saying that islam should be containted before something devastating happens , but no everyone is siding with the "natural order" it should happen by "itself". Fucking idiots who twist everything to their image.

It's called truth.

Truth started becoming more spread. The more one learns uncensored truth behind the world and history, the more one realizes most of the things learned were genuinely false, lies, or only half-truths. One starts to realize most of "liberalism" and leftist ideology is (((communism))) and propaganda based over hundreds of years of pathology and the people who literally own most of the resources and power including most of the media.

Most of Sup Forums are former liberals who were intelligent and skeptical enough to want to see information that contradicted and poked holes in their bubble. Bubbles they didn't know they were in until turning over stones and pulling back curtains.

Once upon a time there was a small group of people called the Jews. They mix with everyone, everyone can become a Jew. Whites don wanna, become triggered big time, major chimp out all over the world to stop da Jew. But deep in their hearts, they know they can't out Jew the Jew. Today, same old'

Based Turk

I really don't want people to die man. I know people LARP here about killing all the sandniggers, but I just want all that shit to end. Kikes won't let us out of the middle east.

shoo shoo stinky joo

I'm shutting down this thread

Jews won WW2 and took over. They are bad leaders and only care about sucking up resources and self preservation. Like putting a tick in charge of a dog. The host is now dying and its nervous system is spazzing out.

evidently dog=white ppl

check out The Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins

check out white ppl on Sup Forums

European countries imported Muslim people from muslim-majority countries to solve low-qualified labour shortages and to have economic growth. The native european countries started to have tfr below replacement level due to contraception and abortions, a left-wing propaganda giving more roles to women and gay propaganda without forgetting tfr. Our countries started and became dependent of importing 3rd world labourers. Meanwhile,they stopped giving temporary visas ans started giving nationalities to quell the necessities of employers and of these oeople .

In addition to these people believing a religion ofconquest and imposing sharia, SA started to export wahabism starting 70s relied on oil revenue oil.

All was brought into second plan, Muslims deceive kuffar including politician protecting the ummah and the world was more concerned about the Cold War and the communist threat. Literally USA took advantage of islam - see gullen and CIA and funding of mujahidden in afghanistan against the soviets until the spell stroke back is wizard, culminating in 11/9/2001 attacks and infiltration of us structures by funding politicians and lobbysts - clinton foundation or CAIR infiltrating party structures - proxy of Muslim Brotherhood funded by Qatar.

tldr: follow the money and oil

y2k

Waddup

I've been around long enough to know there's more then just the jews on this, and not everyone's on the same side
I still don't know if your interference will turn out to be good or bad, considering it only takes into account short-term happenings.

>Fucking idiots who twist everything to their image.
Correct, man.
For instance, they believe Kurds love LGBTQ people and other Kuffar while ain't truth. Kurds do these stunts to get financial support, moral and recruit kuffar cannon fodder. The left literally believes they are the most secular people in ME. People easy to trick. See post of the moroccan user.

someone post the document explaining the process of subversion