Nigga is bad

What do you say? Dox the man and post his info on twitter so people can request his employer to fire him for being racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
streamable.com/svxcr
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-doxxing.html
twitter.com/kindslut
twitter.com/LoganJames
gotnews.com/busted-patreon-ceo-jackconte-puts-lives-at-risk-paying-loganjames-smith-to-dox-right-wingers/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502930825216.jpg
theknot.com/us/logan-smith-and-mor-aframian-aug-2016/photos/620799
theknot.com/us/logan-smith-and-mor-aframian-aug-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like they're going down

We're next

Crippel chan will literally kill this jew

It's already down, btw. DNS is being removed as we speak.

Every day, more and more people are waking up to the totalitarian antics of these "people". Go ahead, silence free speech. Start the race war.

If this kike did 5 seconds of whois research, he would know that GoFaggy isn't the registrar.

And if their current host gave a shit, they would have shut it down over /baphomet/ by now

lmao I need to go on 8ch and see their reaction

NICE, the guy is crying after getting a dose of his own

HAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAH

You are welcome OP

You guys didn't need to leak their Parents information. Yeah, they clearly didn't raise him well, but, they...

It really is time to start working with cripplechan. They're decent shock troopers

do you even know what DNS is?

About time.

>didn't need to

The parents are responsible for raising this kike. His entire family is getting the gas

fuck off this is precisely what the left does, they deserve to be shamed for creating such a vile heebspawn

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Where do you think you are boy?

Numale lol

>subhuman board
..not feeling..anything at all?!

}:)

Daily Stormer and other edgy sites are getting fucked lately. Will they really come for Sup Forums?

>They're decent shock troopers
not shock troops no. They have been doing everything up till this point. All the real research discussion happens there and then it get shilled here because this place has more posters

>this kike

I don't think Sup Forums is monolithic enough. There's a lot of centrists and leftists here.

Go on. Keep escalating. Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo will be hilarious and completely wipe out all the 'progress' they've made over the past century or two.

Adi is correct

He's pretty much been silent since the 13th. No more posts about IDing people, just retweeting and saying he's laying low. Claims he's not afraid and what he's done was worth it.

Obviously feel free to report his account, his Patreon is already gone.

Same with that DeAndre Harris' GoFund account. Haven't watched it, but this counters his claim that he was attacked and shows he's the aggressor.

streamable.com/svxcr

Seems like he is still mad of Sup Forums shutting his patreon down.

If I was making a few thousand a month for doxxing people and lost it, I'd be pissed too.

i think he just started the patreon, it's hilarious he had the whole msm advertising him and was a liberal hero for 36 hours, he must have felt like he was on top of the world. now he's been forgotten already by the adhd media and has essentially had his life ruined and doesn't even get to keep any shekels!

>criplekike chan
>godaddy

What happens when the autists are set free from this place?

Should I be worried?

Well he declared war first time to identify his followers do to do.

If they shut this place down, there always the alternative option (another popular chan). If they shut both down I expect people to take it to TOR. They will never shit down free speech.

the intelligence level on 8ch is so low and it's full of pedos.

just learn Japanese and go to 2channel

What, they actually closed down his Patreon? I didn't think that would happen. Nice.

And off I go

>shutting down the autismo containment chan

There's a reason these places should exist, tp shut it down would be like releasing all the animals in a zoo on the general public

they shouldn't fuck with 8ch. some of those guys are actually a little crazy

Yes, we sure as fuck need to close ranks with 8ch now that the Jews have started deplatforming us in earnest.

Stand together or fall apart.

>they're going after right wing people on the internet
>before going after the pedos
>or drug dealers

lol fuck this gay earth

Why isn't that faggot not known/doxxed yet?

he already is doxxed.

Already was, around 5k in pork pizzas were sent to his address. Truly was a great thread.

Any link to an archive of the thread? I hate this guy and really wish I could see what all you've done to him. Quick rundown at least?

turnabout is fair play faggot

Just go to 8ch Sup Forums and search the thread. It should be amongst the first threads. People there are punishing him as we speak.

Can't dig up a link (thread got shoah'd)

Basically somebody found his dox and his parents dox, included a photo of his wedding (jew, big fucking surprise) and several anons sent pizzas loaded with bacon, ham, pork and salami to him. The total cost ran into the thousands.

Photo btw, oyvey: the post

8ch net/pol/res/10409663.html

>dox other people
>get doxxed
>cry

woah...so this...is the power...of the alt-left

I'm surprised he doesn't like receiving his own medicine. Utterly shocked I tell you.

Someone should order him some crack on alpha bay or other black markets on TOR and after that call the cops.

>let us be the only ones allowed to talk, so our supremely retarded leftist ideology will appear to be the majority's opinion.
Because that has worked so well in Europe.

Oy vey!

He's the living embodiment of pic related

Fucking kek

This is true. 8ch did the leg work this time while we all shitposted. They shitposted too.

Why haven't we found out who this fucker is?

We found Shia's flag in like 2 hours.

>waging war on CIA

Does duece have a Sup Forums I am too lazy to go look, plus all of the scribble letters/words/phonems (that is a thing, right?) give me a headache.

Read the thread, I made the same mistake

this

Easy for you to say. If I ever met a group of people that hated us more than (((them))) it is infinity fags. They seem to believe we are all niggers pretending to be white. Only 4/5ths of us are though.

All possible info about him is on 8ch Sup Forums. People are after his jewish ass.

We all know this was the moment everyone left the thread to dip on over to there.

wrong they go after every single person possible.

This. Say what you want about 8ch's extreme paranoia for shills, it certainly has its fruits. 8pol is a clean and well organised board and therefore usually gets more done than this place.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

wait he was jew?

He got lots of shekels on patreon by doxing innocent people and posting their info on twitter so other hateful jews can make liife threats and pressure their employers to fire them.

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-doxxing.html

cringe

It's always (((them)))

Is this a meme?

Dis is good

Daily reminder Yes You're Racist is a Jewish manlet

kek. shouldave known. i honestly thouht it would be a BLM nigger

He's a jewish sandnigger.

M'doka

twitter.com/kindslut

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>marrying someone old enough to be your mom
WTF? I have a friend who did this and he's a fucking degenerate perv with mommy issues.

>WTF? I have a friend who did this and he's a >fucking degenerate perv with mommy issues.

Have you seen a kike who is not degenerated? 3 thousand years of inbreeding take their toll.

>be stupid leftist
>call to shut down cripplechan
>unaware of the plan in case it ever happens
Its literally a death wish to fuck with either pol, shutting one down is like poking an already angry hornets nest

I actually would kinda like it. Imagine all the redpills being spammed simultaniously everyhwere from 9gag over r3ddit to tumblr and facebook. Would be glorious

Did he marry his mom?

The kike has one more twitter acc: twitter.com/LoganJames

Say hi to him!

gotnews.com/busted-patreon-ceo-jackconte-puts-lives-at-risk-paying-loganjames-smith-to-dox-right-wingers/

Satanic power causes premature grey hair

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502930825216.jpg

he's a nu male and a jew... jew-male

>Ya'll niggas is makin sum dank sheit
>When we wuz be shuttin dis down?

Wedding pics:
theknot.com/us/logan-smith-and-mor-aframian-aug-2016/photos/620799

MASTERful work old boy!

Jew-male it is then!

Moar wedding pics:
theknot.com/us/logan-smith-and-mor-aframian-aug-2016