/Tulsi2020/

#I'mWithHer

Off by 4, user. Come on.

I'm a Republican but I'd vote for him just because she's fine as hell

Well said fellow Spencerpede!

BASED pockmarxism

Ill vote for her if she runs. If not ill be voting Trump.

2016?

No, I mean his post#

Try in 2024 when the job will come open again. Then it could be Ivanka vs. Tulsi.

the problem is that she is a literal who?

Never

She should run as an independent VP with Rand Paul as President. Now, I don't know how the fuck it would work given she is a Bernie-lite on economics, but I'd slam that vote button hard based on foreign policy. Her voice is so cozy, like a thick military issue-blanket.

Why would you vote for a democrat?

Engage yourself in politics instead of memes

So is Richard Spencer.... What does that tell you?

She literally said white people need to apologize for past and current racism. Fuck her you /leftypol/ shills.

haha 4 posts off, faggot

>vote for the based brown women Nazi's!

I would fuck her but I wouldn't call her the next day. Tulsi is one stupid fucking bitch.

Spencer/Enoch and other WNs are maniacally pro-Russia. They got blackpilled by Trump after he bombed that airfield in Syria back in Spring 2017.

Hehe same bro. I love trump and Pepe and hate niggers and kikes haha but I would still vote democrat just for her lol. You would be gay if you didn't am I right haha

>gun control

No

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Mystery meat merica

>lets make street shitting great again

(((controlled opposition)))

I'm feeling the Bern tho

there will be no 2020

and women do not belong in government, certainly not leading one

ever

She voted in favor of new Russian sanctions, though.

Because i am one?

poo'd