i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>Kotel in central Sy, IS under siege, triple kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta: SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa: SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs & N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy For Min: chemical agents from US & UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>Suicide bombing attack hits checkpoint between Egypt and Gaza
>Marawi: Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports: dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aml.ink/AZDSU
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-reaches-uqrayribat-outskirts-east-hama-amid-total-isis-collapse/
reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/6p6n9d/ahrar_alsham_sniper_hits_saa_soldier/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
youtu.be/8ZcZllmeBv4?t=285
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-advancing-coalition-base/
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-airstrike-20170406-story.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Kurdish_rebellion_in_Iran
youtu.be/CcLPyfgXBAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the state of ISIS in eastern Hama

Al-Masdar News

@TheArabSource

>BREAKING: Syrian Army reaches 'Uqrayribat outskirts in east #Hama amid total #ISIS collapse aml.ink/AZDSU #SAA
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-reaches-uqrayribat-outskirts-east-hama-amid-total-isis-collapse/

OI OI

also xth for da jews

>The source added that ‘Uqrayribat should be liberated within 2 days, if not less.

Yup fourth from right is only normal looking.

Why does the Syrian regime hide it's casualties?

Nth for Abu Uday

>the absolute state of ISIS
not even a state anymore tbqh, just bombed out remains.

Why do rebels hide their casualties, why should SAA publish their dead. It seem rude from the rebels :(

Everyone in war does that, when you are fighting a war you really don't want your population to know that you are losing men

>giving a shit about iranian-afghan cannon fodder

All that matters is the Tiger Brigades

Edgy

Thats an arab.

You really wanna go through this again, Majoos?

reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/6p6n9d/ahrar_alsham_sniper_hits_saa_soldier/

Can someone, please, replace the pepe head's with suheil, qassem, nasrallah and assad or the druze ?

I'm not really good with this.

Looks mixed to me.

Nope I saw a documentary with him in it he was the translator.

He's probably a southern Shiite, some southern Iraqis are descended from Pajeet and Dindu slaves

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

See

youtu.be/8ZcZllmeBv4?t=285

>posts pic of a martyr in path of Allah who killed by america puppet(sad*am).
wtf i love Iran now.

There is only one true martyr

LABAYKA YA (Saddam) HUSSEIN

When the reds kill all the blacks will they start fighting the greens and the yellows?

LABAYK YA ALI

green first, yellow then if the k*rds push for indepedence.

Not sure about yellows, but they never stopped fighting against greens.

Yes please. Give the US an excuse to intervene.

Aye idlib and the ((rebel)) area in northern hama that looks like a bloated uterus are the next target.

fuck off, kurds are based

>he thinks the US will go that far
They are bluffing, just like when they were eternally cucked in Al Tanf.

the US will protect the kurds because they know that the kurds are the only moderate stabilizing force in the Syrian region. No fucking way Trump and Mattis will let Assad retake any of that land and rightfully so.

The US has already conducted multiple airstrikes against the SAA.

>Assad
Implying Assad doesn't just play the Turks against Kurds/US and enjoys watching the ensuing carnage.

Turks will not challenge the US military, dipshit.

Go Back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid

I don't even like Trump but I can't criticize his actions in regards to the Kurds, he's been more loyal to them than most US presidents.

Wew lad you are in for quite a shock once ISIS has been dealt with, the US has no good cards they are screwed either way, they can't prop up the Kurds in Syria because the Kurds don't just want Syrian territory they want Iraqi territory and more importantly NATO ally Turkey territory, the US has already screwed up the foreign policy ever since Obongo.

If the US supports the Kurds (which they have said they won't do after the war) then Turkey will ally more strongly with Russia and leave NATO.

Dont give the nigger (you)s mate. Thats why he is here.

they want Iran Land too

>US conducts aistrike against SAA
>d-don't do it again
>US conducts airstrike against SAA
>d-don't do it again

Fucking pathetic.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-advancing-coalition-base/

They don't need to. The US need the Turks as allies, they won't choose the Kurds over them.

That's not even worth mentioning because they don't want as much land there and the thought of the US funding an insurgency in Iran right now is unthinkable, maybe if Obongo hadn't fucked everything up for the US but his half ass efforts have meant they are almost irrelevant in the region.

I didnt any of that.

heh

is the war almost over guys?

So? They're not separatists, they just want autonomy.

>s-stop killing us

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-airstrike-20170406-story.html

Islamic insurrection is almost over, the war goes on until Assad has every inch of Syria back.

Except the huge area controlled by the kurds, and the area controlled by the US, and the area controlled by Turkey, and the area controlled by Israel. Or is based Assad going to war with all of them directly?

>he thinks the US will intervene further in Syria
>he thinks Trump would be able to get the US involved into an actual war while constantly being on the edge of impeachment or civil war
Cute

Gains?

Kurds are vermin

Going into semantics here, but separatism can include simple wishes for more autonomy.

OMG, I didn't see the date until after I clicked it.
Do not post things like this without giving a warning beforehand.
You did me a frighten.

>t-they won't intervene any further

Yes. You are correct. But they stated they don't want to divide Syria even more. They just want to be treated like equal Syrian citizens (not second class).

>Kurdistan
>landlocked between...
>Turkey, which hates them
>Iran, which hates them
>Iraq, which hates them
>Syria which hates them
Is Kurdistan the worst idea ever next to the Ukrainian coup?

what's this? source?

Your shitposting is too weak for you to deserve the Australian flag user.

one thing I don't understand, the 2nd world war had the entire world or almost as battlefield. took 6 years, but gigantic countries changed hands.
we're almost 6 years in this small patch of land called syria and not even close to decide who's going to keep the land?

>Islamic insurrection is almost over, the war goes on until Assad has every inch of Syria back.
is that wise? I support him because of muh anti-globalism, but is it worth it? what is syria anyway?

>not separatist

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Kurdish_rebellion_in_Iran

That pic is trippy.
Can someone make an Ebin version of the Mandelbrot set?

I thinks it's more the generals and other bureaucrats that are pushing for an invasion of syria.

I don't think Trump knows much about the real situation. He is just listening to these warmongers and thinks he is doing it for the good.

Hrui cafe likely to be liberated either today or tomorrow after the nearby gas station was taken.

IT'S HAPPENING!

>all Kurds are one people
Kek. Kurds in Rojava have nothing to do with Kurds in Iran, for example. And I only like the ones in Rojava (basically SDF).

I also like Assad.

Fuck FSA, ISIS, Turkey and SA.

Fourth gen warfare, user. There are no rapid solutions.

>inbf tunnel bomb and 20 SAA dead

If they are weak at shitposting, then they are probably from Western Australia.

The US have been in Afghanistan for 15 years and they are actually losing ground.

Wow it's almost like irregular warfare lasts a bit longer than nation states putting all their soldiers in one battlefield and letting them fight it out.

it is all depends on how it benefits USA. They have always dropped friends and allies when it didn't benefit them any more. Look at their history. After their independence, they started to go after the French and the Spanish, both supported them against the Brit's. Plus they have betrayed the Kurds not so long ago.

What I am trying to say is, if USA skies with the Kurds, they will inevitably loose turkey (one of the stronger NATO allie). And tueky serves 2 purposes, 1 is to block the Russian fleet if needed, and 2 having a strong military (size, equipment,.. Not commenting on it capabilitiy) in the Russian underbelly.

To me this is no brainer, unless USA wants to fuck itself, as the second turkey leaves NATO all other will gaze towards Russia

You don't like the based Kurds in Iraq, but you like the communists ones in Syria?
Why tho?

>Or is based Assad going to war with all of them directly?
No, he is playing it smart, alike using Turkey against the Kurds and the US.
Golan is not part of this for now.

>I only like the ones in Rojava (basically SDF)
You love the worst kurds bro.

True if Huge!

>mfw all deez gainz

Because they're not. Ocalan reformed them and the PKK. They are federalist, municipalist or communalist. I simply call them anarchists.

And besides, there are always exceptions from the rule. Communists deserve helicopter rides, but I still like EZLN for example.

I guess I'm not an absolutist.

>Fuck SA
South Africa did nothing wrong.

>Like Refugees in Syria

>Opposition forces claim that when they attempted to negotiate the return of Iranian-sponsored Afghan fighters that were captured during the battle, Hassan responded "Do what you want with them. You can kill them, they're just mercenaries. We can send you thousands of them."[26]
I feel bad for the afghans.

I can stand PYD forces, but SDF?
Consider suicide, you CAN'T like Assad and support am*rican land-grabber puppets

Settle down, user, I posted this, like 6 hours ago on a previous thread
>

Can we get universal agreement once ISIS loses DeZ we start calling them WASWAS?

>for now

LMAO, what the fuck does that mean? Is Assad going to war with Israel or not?

WASWAS in middle east, ISIS in Europe

WW2 (and Cold War) warfare had a completetly different dimension. You had professional armies numbering millions of men maneuvering against each other in gigantic operations involving huge military units. It almost seems mythical when viewed from our day and age.

Modern warfare has a much smaller scale, and in the case of Syria you can add the fact that all sides are heavily depleted, and that there are only a few actually competent units, while the majority of the Syrian forces are good for garrison duty at best.

I'm not here to shill for them. I already know most of Sup Forumss opinion about them. It's a personal choice and you don't have to agree.

Kek.

America is using them to destabilize the regime.
They user America to fight ISIS.

>you CAN'T
Watch me.
youtu.be/CcLPyfgXBAk

If they actually are mercs, then this is what they signed up for.

And Afghanistan and Philippines

>Triple Kotel

They can't keep getting away with this!

On a serious note, that is going to require extensive manpower to maintain. Nothing but siege warfare from the SAA. The REpublican Guard is going to have to lead most of these efforts. The Tiger Forces will have to continue to take the Desert and the Syrian Marines will have to focus on Idlib.

I think you overestimate the remaining fighting capability of ISIS

/sg/
I keep hearing abut gains in the Arsal pocket, but it just never seems to get smaller?

> regime

Tbḧ it's just mountains and desert
SyAAF can have fun and bomb them without having to worry about civilians. Carpet bombing incoming.