Baltimore NO!

Discuss ...

Other urls found in this thread:

wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/replacement-for-removed-monument-is-down/465136578
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why

Discuss what?

GOOD

Your country is dead.

Die with it white boy

Next....

Ayo, Who dat?

Remember, black people can't be racist, nor can statues that are black

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What is this?

Communists will hang from street lamps
Very soon

>Make paper mache statue
>put it on an unstable base
>the wind tips it over

Wind is white supremacy

That was quick, also that statue was fucking ugly.

hahahaha she's pregnant!! with what nigtuplets?

>not just having the commie flag filtered by now
I have never seen a commie flag post that wasn't just terrible bait. They are not worth your time

would be appropriate

Gonna need a quick rundown

why do leftists have such a hardon from the biological weapon that is niggers?

Blacks erected some pregnant woman statue where the Lee one used to be (it got removed a couple of days ago and is being moved to a Confederate cemetery in Maryland.)

It wasn't blacks it was whites

Thanks for the explanation, I generally oppose destroying statues but if shitskins/SJWs erected it only to say fuck you to the whitey I say fuck them and their statue

Give im the ol' hot tire

>statue was held together with duct tape
Fucking niggers, jesus

Someone should seriusly put a tire around his neck, nothing more

>replace statue with arts and crafts shit
Jesus, it really is like some sort of Cultural Revolution.

This. It's their culture after all

Because niggers grant them political hegemony, and a white minority future will ensure that no conservative is ever elected again.

Any updates on this? Are niggers outraged? Have any of them tried to punch a nazi yet and gotten themselves shot in the head? Please tell me that there are related happenings to this. The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

>white people pls halp

>numale cucks make statue of black woman and child
>baby riding on her back like an actual monkey

How did they get away with this? It looked like a caricature that the KKK would make.

How hard would it be to take down something like this? What does one have to do, provided they have a small posse, to take down a statue? Hypothetically of course.

wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/replacement-for-removed-monument-is-down/465136578

>"Its down on the ground where it should be!" shouted an unidentified man as he drove past the site and honked his horn.

kek based passerby

Or a noose

Pregnant black woman are way more dangerous to humanity than nazis or confederates. This is the ultimate hate symbol.

When will alt-left demand that statues of these confederate supporting slave holders be removed?

It would depend on the quality of the construction, that first one I saw on video seemed relatively weak, crumpled to a few people pulling on it I guess. Though maybe it was also weird leverage since it was also rather high up.
Still, I'd advise against it as they're likely thinking of keeping an eye on such kinds of retaliation targets with some security cameras or patrols maybe. And of course all you'll do is make their point for them claiming the neo-Nazis are just retarded douchebags.
But if you're really that nutty I'd guess get a towing cable and find the hitchpoint on your car.

The Battle of Statues chapter in the history books is going to be a really lame and embarrassing proxy battle of public symbology in the downfall of America. I expect better from you Yanks. No more cringy stuff.

kek noice

The left took it down lel.

This is like murzyn commies throwing down a statue of lech and replacing it with pregnant Gypsy. Hope this helps with context.

where did the nigger tier kike loving vandalism go?

Probably a loop around a high point for leverage and one of these. Hypothetically of course.