Barcelona - what's the solution to radical Islamist terror?

The pig blood bullet suggestion of Trump won't work, at least I do not think it will work.

But what other solution is there? CCTV cameras everywhere will not deter terrorists. More police won't either. Letting no more Muslims into the country can help, but it won't help with the already existing Islamists.

So what can help? Logically I think only registering every single person living in Europe can help and giving them a lie detector test. Same for everyone coming into Europe legally - everyone will have to pass the lie detector test and be registered. Then the actual borders will have to be protected with a 50ft high wall.

That's the only way I can see how terrorism and other severe crimes can be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84Y0tlWp89E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy on the left looks like a friend, who's also Spanish.

>what's the solution to radical Islamist terror?
Remove kebab.

>governments and EU fuck you in the ass with mass migration resulting in dozens of deaths
>wants to give them more power

Kike or cuck, which is it?

Some gestapo level shit. Raid all suspected radicals houses.

All 1st world countries go back to Monarchy. Stop all production and go back to darkages while we let the planet chill for a bit. We need timeout.

5 terrorists dead in Cambrils. Well done Mossos d'Esquadra.

Here's one. How about you dumb eurofucks don't walk in the middle of the road? How about you use sidewalks? How about on the wide roads you normally use to walk around and window shop you have a barrier that keeps vehicle traffic from entering? Are you all fucking retarded? 3/4 of the truck of peace attacks look like they happened on an open street.

Don't bring up Charlotte because that was a random protest, not normal foot traffic and the police should've 100% put barriers up.

You fucking morons literally walk down the middle of the road on a normal day.

Virgin operator vs Chad operator (pic related)

Come to mlpol .net get away from shills
Shareblue, and r_t relive the glory days of April 1st and a shill free board to speak on.

Deport all Muslims without citizenship. That will already get rid off most of them.
Then just continue with stuff like banning male genital mutilation or halal slaughter.

Enjoy the last minutes of Germany my nazi friend. You will soon enough die crushed under a truck. I only hope you will live to see your kids raped by Muslims you let in yourself.

I hope muslims get better at posting stuff and I can enjoy the action on my tv in my poor and backwater country you fight so hard to condemn.

destroy their ((founders))

Just copy the countries that DON'T have Islamic terror attacks. Italy doesn't have attacks - just do what Italy does. Or Portugal, or Poland, etc.

>terrorists will only drive on roads

The road in barcelona is largely predestrianised and lined with bars and restaurants. Its not some fucking highway.

>what's the solution to radical Islamist terror?

bomb Saudi Arabia instead of giving them weapons. Also close all Saudi-funded mosques.

>Italy doesn't have attacks - just do what Italy does.
Import 800,000 Africans?

Most of the mosques around here (around 80%) are Turkish funded. This is why our mosques are so radical. The one Saudi funded mosque in Berlin is pretty moderate really.

look at those spanish people, they're such african black muslim niggers, Sup Forums was right after all

Kill them.

NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
>NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
>NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
>NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
>NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
>NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD
>NO MUSLIMS = NO JIHAD

What's his name Sup Forums ?

Or we could just deport muslims and ban islam.

Exterminate them, nuke their important places. No mercy, as they didn't in thousand years.

looks like a Ramón Fonseca

Trump clearly stated we should dip our bullets in pigs blood and not walk on sidewalks, streets, or pavement. Your better of walking in grass with an AR over your shoulder. If you can't do that because your state is gay move to a state that is not gay. And don't be killed in a gay club for being gay. Mkkkay thxsss

The guy on the left looks like he is about to start Breakdancing!

youtube.com/watch?v=84Y0tlWp89E

> Ban investments coming from the muslim world, don't let saudi arabia open more schools and mosques.
> Get spies in every mosque out there, and look out for radical imams, if any are found, make them have a car accident or tragically die falling from a flight of stairs.
> Give els mossos d'esquadra more money, more people and start collaborating with spanish and international police forces. They are the fucking bomb.

Post more qt catalan policemen btw

Every white death being paid by the execution of 100.000 muslim families. A couple of terror attacks and the problem will sort itself out.

> stop production
Commie burger detected

>let the planet chill
Global warming scam believer detected

agreed!

Source?

Catalan police really did good job out there
Props to them

>Portuguese guy saying people from other countries are niggers.
Go rob some tourists gipsy scum.