28,000 reblogs

>28,000 reblogs

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

bunch of edgy teens and middle schoolers

If d-bs it will be named to Massive Muhammed

More like 70% bots. Twitter is fake news everytime.

I would vote yes that'd be funny af

No d*bs for t*rks

GREAT KEKDOM

If she renames herself Anal Anna, maybe we can do business.

that won't save it from getting blown it up by ahmeds anyway

>massive mohammed

if d-bs it will be named to Massive Mohammed

>massive
>Mohammed
Wew Allah

Big Ben isn't even called Big Ben. That's just a nickname. It's officially Elizabeth Tower.

White people are fucked. I'm calling it now. We need to establish new colonies somewhere, maybe Australia. Let's go there and turn it into a fully white nation.

Fucking Jesus Christ I can't believe this is fucking happening and NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

I fucking hope that, with Brexit, we start sorting out our immigration policy. Otherwise we're totally fucked.

You are already totally fucked and will become a minority in your own country.
Get fucked, nigger

Honestly, that's pretty fucking hilarious

Whats with all the new draconian measures, like I heard you guys cant even legally buy teaspoons anymore or some shit?

>62%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not Big bin Laden

Well, at least they don't want to rename it to Black Dong

le buttmad :^)

if doobs erdogan is gays

That's obviously a joke nigger

The restriction is on knives - you have to be 18+ to buy knives

There have been infrequent, and humorous, stories in the papers about shop tills mistakenly flagging ALL cutlery as having this rule apply to them, and then dopey workers actually ask for ID for spoons

American with Anglo blood here my father born with British blood and let me just say.

52% read and weep euro cucks

If numbers turkey is carpet bombed with raid and all turkroaches are killed

>Big Ben stops chiming and Massive Mohammed starts booming

Why is it called bug been anyway?

Should rename it: big clock . With a huge nameplate right under it written in comic sans

Not everyone is serious you know. It was just a joke.

If dbs Putin and Trump retake Constantinople this year.

>MASSIVE MOHAMMAD
SANDED.

It's called Elizabeth Tower.

First off: what the fuck is a reblog? Secondly: Big Ben isn't the official name of that building.

White people are like a deflated baloon, there's no more force of will to keep the whole structure up. Unlike east-asians who maintain homogeneity through social pressure, white peoples are just going fuckwhere because liberalism has destroyed what united us for centuries.
There's no more incentive to protect our unity vs the other. Everything, including jewish trickery, is a result of white people's lack of balls and will to keep thz other away.

if doobs big ben is renamed confederate clock

No. It will be named the Tik-tak-bir

no
it will be praise pepe

>Americans would call a bell, "a clock"

Fucking idiots.

name it Kek

name it heil hitler

If find it will be named Big Bane and instead of bongs it will ring out "for you" every hour.

If a set of integers of interest to our board of peace, Turks annihilated from the earth.

If palindrome, then Islam is doomed in 20 years.

>massive mohammed
>not allahuakbar

GET

If digitz, not now not ever

>If digitz, not now not ever
>Digits don't come
S-so maybe later?

>google "buy twitter likes/retweets"
>that be $80 for 10k each
Oh yeah looks totally legit...

It's not called Big Ben, it's called Elizabeth Tower. Anna isn't the smartest one around, is she?

You do know that the West will never surrender, and actually has a plan just in case you guys actually take over?

Seriously, we will destroy the world, the whole planet, nothing will survive since there will be only chunks of the planet left.

>rebongs

>being this 12
huuurrrr we stronk

if diggits it will be done after the second coming of Adolf Hitler

If d*bs Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord.

>Muzzies blow it up anyway\
Maybe this is the secret, we disguise everything as symbols of islam so if isis destroys it they will be hurting their own religion

CANT WAKE UP!!

Reroll for our Turkey bro

Fuck this shit.
Britain is officially dead
Press F to pay respects.

>not knowing big ben is just the bell and the tower is elizabeth tower

Well its to be expected from a modern british citizen.

>Subversion level: off the charts

nice try t*Rk