Alright Sup Forums, I'm really close to a goddamn meltdown here

Alright Sup Forums, I'm really close to a goddamn meltdown here.

>check twitter after Barcelona attacks unfold
>most of the people I know irl are going full #notallmuslims and persecuting everyone that blames Islam

People are denying this shit like it was some sort of isolated thing and not a full blown scale organized terrorist operation.

I can't fathom the world we live in right fucking now. Maybe it's because Sup Forums has changed me but I swear I cannot play a videogame released past 2015 and not think about its hidden propaganda. Or watch a movie or show for the same reasons.

Seriously, what choice do young white men have in today's world? What is our place? Where can we be comfortable without people pushing their ideologies and hate towards us?

Im legit feeling so out of place right now, my fellow brethren, I seek your guidance.

Other urls found in this thread:

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-sdm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go watch some Jordan Peterson. It'll help

Don't worry, when the civil war strike in the USA, every one are gonna to understand (((they))) are wrong.

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Spewing your racism and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity and freedom of living! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your faces.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

ANTIFA

P.S. Stop Masturbating.

>Seriously, what choice do young white men have in today's world? What is our place?

come home brown man.

Read the bible.

Earl nightingale.

yeah whatever...back to topic. How do you feel about radical islam and what do you, as Antifa member, think is a good solution to terrorists and radical islam?

I legit watched his "why do people go to work" lecture yesterday. He really inspired me. Should I ponder more into his work?

Why does antifa like Islamic terrorism so much? You realise the targeted victims are just innocent normies, don't you? You understand faggots like you get thrown off buildings by them, surely?

It's all fake. People believe any old bullshit from the media. They do it all the time. Google 'Crisis Actors' to learn about their many hoaxes.

Go home, paki.

Wasn't this pasta from tumblr when Sup Forums was putting gore in the #sherlock tags?

Start following Alfonso Rojo and not leftard shootable rabble. Beatriz San Sebastián has been declaring war to islam like it is 1492 as well for the whole morning.

reminds me of that chinese badguy from mass effect 2 or 3

That guy, Alfonso, appeared on my feed yesterday.

People bashing him as a nazi and such so I guess he is a good guy.

Seriously now, in what fucking world does the term "nazi" now give "I guess he's ok" vibes.

It's always the same shit. A bunch of liberal dipshits do a circlejerk that muslims are peaceful, a few politicians say something against terrorism and after a few days, no one talks about this shit again.

Someone post the picture please.

My goal in life is to save a shitload of money and go innawoods to watch everything burn. There's no hope for this sick world.

>muslim does a terrorist attack
>let's kill all the muslims so that they can't do that anymore
Franco would be proud of you fuckboi

I would gladly be your neighbor, Hans.

In all seriousness I have been talking with my gf about moving on to another country.

The thing is, what countries in Europe are worth living in right now?

They are trying to wipe us from the face of the earth.

Look at this intel developers manual: software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-sdm

Your only option is to be alpha and fight back lift and make money and succeed. Otherwise kys or an hero.

Im legit trying to.
I started lifting 3 months ago and I have bulked 5kg or so but I have a long way to go yet, perks of being a skinny manlet I suppose.

Im contemplating the idea of buying some sort of combat/hunting knife because you can't own guns in this shithole.

Honestly man there is no point in moving. Stay and try to fix your own country, that is all we can do at the moment. We can't just abandon our own countries, then we are no better than the shitskin muslims or niggers that swarm us.

Yeah, I guess you are right but the situation here is pretty dire.

Our political liders are cucked beyond salvation and the only hope we have left is to get out of the EU and that will never happen.

Good work bro. I appreciate it and I am happy you are doing it too. We must succeed and push back. We are literally are at the end of the west and we must survive this and that takes courage and resolve. Your ancestors were here before and pushed back as great warriors in the reconquista. Channel their energy.

> what choice do young white men have in today's world?

none,now stop using (((social media))).

It's quite easy. Get a job or an education in a field that isn't nonsense bullshit kikery, and start earning some money. Make sure you at least somewhat enjoy it. Get a white Spanish QT wife, have plenty of kids. Always work for your own interests, try to redpill friends or just people in general. Reconquista, soon.

I lived a couple of months in Spain a few years back btw, namely in Barcelona. Surely Spain as a whole isn't that bad as far as shitskins and muslims go? the Ravál quarters or whatever the name is ( the arab quarter in Barcelona) sucked ass, but other than that I didn't see a lot of non-whites except for some chinks near Arc De Triumf subway station and nigger salesmen down at Barceloneta

Join the Spanish identitarian movement Spainbro.

Im channeling my inner Cid fellow australian bro, Im ready to defend what's our by birthright and I know you are too.

One day we will smite this fucking shitskins out of the face of the earth.

>get a spanish qt
done
>redpill your friends
I have redpilled my cousin and some other people but my "friends" were far too deep into feminism, marxists movements and such to do work with them, they are beyond saving
>job or education
I'm trying to become a english teacher but they don't employ natives anymore, only British that come here, so Im thinking about trying to get into the police or something like that, I really really want to help my city and my country.

>so Im thinking about trying to get into the police
This is a great idea. General rule of thumb, no matter what field you get in, try to obtain as much status as possible. The higher your status, the more people will listen to you. Being a police officer is extremely fucking based though because then you get to beat up invaders.

Your kind have no right to speak about shitskins, go lick Muhammads cum from your mothers vagina before it fully drips out Sven!

Not sure what you mean here. There are 0 non-whites where I live, and I can walk for 10-20 miles in any direction without seeing any. I live in Lappland.

Puto traidor cobarde de mierda. Te quedas aquí y luchas por tu país, no vayas a parasitar otros.

Si, luchas por tu país hombre. Matar los negros, reconquista!

I just said that Im going to try and become a police officer to keep my city clean of this shit, calm down Pedro, jesus.

try listening to American NPR, it's pure propaganda.

The thing is, we afford those in the media a certain amount of respect--and so for them to be completely oblivious of how prejudiced they are against Donald Trump and how they inject opinion into the reporting of facts; I have to believe that it is a purposefully malicious action.

I had to wait 6 hours until a swede gave me game of thrones. I don't care about Spain anymore after that.