How does right-wing in your country look like?

How does right-wing in your country look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbqXukY7WkI
youtube.com/watch?v=8RU5yvwyycQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic related

FUck the alt-right naizs

rich, bored kids, copying some useless historical movements, what a tragic waste of time

>Blonde
>Black eyebrows
make your synapses fire famalam

The fucking who?

pic related

If those fat """white""" slobs are the future of the white race then surely the white race should die.

k keep me posted

Like ordinary people. Everyone is fascist here, even fucking priests.

upper crust
>they look like old priests and the people who still listen to them

middle class
>medium business middle managers who are 40yo with 2.3 kids and zero personality

lower class
>cronulla riots

It looks like this.

SADECE

Based Kotleba

youtube.com/watch?v=BbqXukY7WkI

My ancestors :^)

then why is everyone accepting this african shuttle service from Libya?

BASED

Picture a happy family withe loving parents and a good work ethic.

They'll die to keep their kids safe and are good, helpful people.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reporting in.

God damn I love being Polish

Is this Lwów? (Polish Lew = lion)

English football fans are the most rightwing people in Europe

Special mention to Glasgow Rangers too

Human trash desu

And football is gay

>white """culture"""

>love being Polish
>lives in the US
The latter is mutually exclusive with the former

Not one pic with atleast 100k people
youtube.com/watch?v=8RU5yvwyycQ

are those poles? How does one tell the difference between Turks/Lebanese/Syrians and Poles?

Soccer*

Football, Soccer is some retarded American word.

Because when we made deals with Libya to avoid the creation of an "african shuttle service" to begin with, some faggot countries thought it was a good idea to rush to Libya and fuck it up.

Because after that, when boats were "accidentally sinking" in the Mediterranean, some of those faggot countries bitched and moaned about muh human rights nonstop.

Because now, when we finally managed to put a halt to the flow of niggers by negotiation with what's left of Libya for the second, they are starting to bitch again due to the fact that their monthly fix of bulls is no longer coming.

It looks like this because it doesn't exist

violent

"loves being Polish" does not mean "loves Poland", and you certainly do not have to live in Poland to be able to appreciate being Polish

Strolling through college campus unaccompanied as I often do. Not worried about being harassed or raped because I am a man. See group of young ladies struggling to set up a folding table. Two strong women have extended the legs and are trying to flip the table upright. I approach them uninvited and say hello. One flees, triggered. "let me help with that girls" I easily flip the table upright with... my masculine strength. Now upright, I can see the sign taped to the table top. FEMINIST BAKESALE. I give a low-pitched chuckle with my testosterone privileged vocal cords. "So you girls have been busy in the kitchen, what did you bake?" One strong woman stands with a box to rest on the table. Her eyes are welled with tears at the oppression she is suffering. "C-cupcakes" - "I love cupcakes, let me see what you have there" I reach my phallic hand over and open the virginal box this poor woman is holding. My male gaze objectifies the cupcakes. "Oh those look good. How much?" Another strong woman speaks up, images of Susan B Anthony flash in her head. "They're a dollar for men because of the corrupt patria--" I stop her short in a textbook case of verbal rape. "That sounds fine. Give me the whole box." I pull out a capitalist paper bill with the image of a Cis White Male Slaveowner on it. The strong woman before me whimpers in psychic pain as I hand the bill to her, she has been reduced to a slave -- nay -- a commodity. "Thank you" she says meekly, feeling violated. I give a sensual grunt as I bite into one of the sweet, moist cupcakes. "Mmmm... It was my privilege."

commies are the worst posters on this site

>Everyone I don't agree with is a nazi!

Gas yourself.

Nice flag, 56% mongrel.

>t. Pole on burglary tour in Britian

theyre in the parliament lol

we also have ninjas

replace Poland with any other country and it still applies, you fucking mongrel

The Hungarian Guead is kill tho.

parades are for the incurably gay

Thanx for the copypasta. Unfortunately I didn't read it

I have a polish passport and citizenship you stupid bydlo retards. It's almost like you can live in the United States and be from another part of the world as well

I thought France was supposed to do the surrendering.

also this

Like this

Like this

based (((russia)))

Pic

Ok ok let's be fair, this guy's in Parliament.

you cannot feel "being Polish" without actually being in Poland. Saying "kurwa" and drinking a lot of vodka is not enough

Most armed forces are right leaning as well

Listen Kaffir, we have our own football.

>people who post their worthless, autistic, goosestepping gay parades as if they're something to be proud of
kys

What's so untermensch about this tough guy?

>The latter is mutually exclusive with the former
what a disgusting subhuman line of thinking

>a nigger in poland is a pole
>a pole in USA is le "american"

>Most armed forces are right leaning as well

Uneducated retards who have no skills for the private sector and are forced to be cannon fodder lean right.

Who knew?

you have to go back ivan

>t. i have never seen a blond irl

he's a Pole

Define right wing? Most military are Civic Nats who love the gibs they get from their indentured servitude,

We don't have one. But at least we also don't have a left wing. Politicians and their political parties care not for ideology and other such trivialities and simply want the power.

stop speakin shit u dirty fuck, tacy kurwa z was narodowcy ze tylko innych polakow umiecie bic

I've never said he isn't Polish, I just said that what's the point of feeling good about being Polish while at the same time he lives in the US

>How does right-wing in your country look like?
our entire right-wing consists of a couple powerless meme parties, a few Social-Democrats who really hate gypsies and millions of Salazar nostalgists.

Casapound at Acca Larentia

Are you actually retarded? Being Polish is about your nationality, not geographic location.