Ask a Pole anything

Ask a Pole anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cB3l3XrLp0E
youtube.com/watch?v=rm99wUgJCDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-0y1BY7UcaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you slavshit

When are you going to go back to your own country?

nope

For ever?

Are people who work for the phone company in Poland called telephone poles?

I've never been to the UK, mate. And it is not going to change anytime soon

Sure, bratanku

How much does it cost to clean my toilet?

kek

I dunno, ask your southern neighbor

How do you feel about Australian immigration to Poland?

do ordinary people like hungarians or is it just a meme?

One of my best friends is half-Aussie (his father is Australian, his mother is Polish, he was born in the US, moved here when he was young). Cool fella. As long as you are white and not a lefty cunt I really do not mind

If i come to Poland will it be easy for me to bang hot skinny polish women?

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, a meme that causes us to like you because we think you like us

The memes are real, except for some leftists that hate Orban (and our gov as well)

But very few little people are aware of Józef Bem, unfortunately

you will get instantly bullied for walking all day long with a stupid fake smile on your american face

I'm white and right wing so I should be fine. Poland is the back up option if Australia gets fucked up beyond belief- although I would be hard pressed moving, Poland seems like the perfect place. You boys have done well over there.

Just had goulash soup, and in 2 days we have a national holiday. It feels good to be a tomato.

great, so would you take hungarian refugees?

Sure as long as you help us build the great western wall

> Poland seems like the perfect place
Yeah and no at the same time. Depends on how much savings do you have

just had Żurek soup and in 2 months we have a national holiday. Feels good to be based

Sure, anytime. I could take in 10M of you, at any time

Is Gorski a common polish Jewish name?

why do your women love niggers and shitskins?

UMA DELÍCIA

Is it expensive? What are the job options there?

tfw your partner is out participating in degeneracy with their friends while you sit at home shitposting. I want to imagine a nice right wing place where I don't have to deal with this aka Poland.

Weren't you the "Polak" apple on The Daily Stormer?

I'll get my dad to cook this soup, he traveled around Poland in the late 1970s and still knows enough Polish to talk with tourists from Poland.

How is it possible for Poland to be so based?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feminism
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners
- people leaving for richer countries
- basically an American economic and cultural colony

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?

Never forget my fellow white/Slav nationalist, never forget the beast who murdered your families. The disgusting red beast. God bless you for fighting Islam but what is your media like, I heard they are bad as us burgers' media.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cB3l3XrLp0E

Why are you weak? What does American dick taste like? Russia is much stronger than you.

No, it is not a Jewish name. It means "from mountains" (góra == mountain, górski == mountain-ish)

We exported coalburners, liberals and poor peasants from small villages that want to feel "European" and "open-minded". Sorry, Westerns.

> Is it expensive?
For you - no
For example, an average salary (after taxes) is 3000pln.
1L of gasolin 4.5pln
rent for 60m^2 flat in bigger city 1300-1500pln
new iPhone 7 3500pln
1L of milk 2pln
100Mb/s net 30pln/month
10GB of LTE net 10pln
0.7L of vodka 45pln

> What are the job options there?
depends on your profession, but we have massive IT shortage right now and people like plumbers, electricians, etc.

>What are the job options there?

Plumber or gypsy. Or professional Slav. That's it.

Sopa de Polaco!!!

That's because we are BASED

What's it like being a long metal cylinder?

Yes I was

Ask him if he ever heard of Pańska skórka (Lord-ish little skin), this is the best sweet in Poland (and it is only available in Warsaw, in fact, only a few days in a year)

I am not replying to this paste

It does sound jewish, though. Jews made up a lot of polish-sounding surnames that are connected to geographic words but not to actual villages and towns like geniuine polish names
Example of such jewish surname: Polański

How much do you love your Irish cousins?

Gothic czy Gothic II

Do you like trannies?

What about trains?

do you sometimes steal stuff from yourself?

Gothic to sciek, tylko polaczki jarają się tym gówem.

When will you reclaim Lwow?

o ty chuju

Looks good. I honestly think Poland is going to have the biggest tourism industry by 2030, it's full of traditions, has a sea coast, mountains, vast country side, the architecture is really impressive and it only needs to maintain security of the people on its soil and keep the infrastructure in good shape.

what do you think about Greeks?
we get alot ofnyour tourists each year and they seem to have fun

Why do you hate the religion of peace? It's racist to allow European refugees but not those from Africa and the Middle East.

Have you ever said "kurwa" to your waifu?

Whenever the hohols starve themselves to death again because we have no use for land filled with subhumans

Are traps gay?

I like you, user. You are extremely catholic, we love everyone that is catholic - for example our 2nd best friend after Hungary is Georgia (and they are 99% catholic)

I like trannies getting run over by trains

No, it is better to go to Germany

Just wait a little bit, Ukraine's demographic are fucking catastrophic, they are poor as fuck, 30-40 more years and there will be no one to defend it

Yes and they're mentally ill.

o zesz ty chuju

Yeah, I see more and more oriental Asian tourists in Warsaw lately, seems like they are scared of terrorist attacks

I was on a vacation in Greece a few years ago (before the refugee crisis), really cool country, really cool people. You are based, I like that, just elect Golden Dawn

nah

How bad is the salary there truly? My workplace is filled with polish folk who come here to work for a couple of months and then go back to Poland

Why your cuck-nationalists hate us so much? We dindu nuffin, bro.

Wch 2hu wud u fuq?

>(((((((((((((((asian tourists)))))))))))))
You mean chinese agents?

Is poland a meme or is it actually rad? I was thinking of going to maybe warsaw for grad school (only english needed for some sciences, polish taught on side), but do people even know english in the city or just some younger people?

>We dindu nuffin, bro.
You exist.

it is not THAT bad, it is enough to pay bills, buy a few things, but they can earn 3-4 times more in your country than here for the same job

just gives us Lwów back and we can live in peace

Where is that anime pic from?

>cuck-nationalist

Lots of people speak english, especially in the bigger cities.

Poland is my favorite country, this once I will say, Hitler goofed.
If I ever have the ability to do so, I'd move there, I have the citizenship as I am part polish.
For everybody considering visiting/moving there, your skin color or accent don't matter at all. All the poles care about is assimilation.
I know a lot of foreigners who live there, and have been living for years, none of them ran into any issues at any point in time.
Also, the language is insanely difficult, start learning now.

Quarter Pole here, am I welcome?

>child killer

suka blyat, apologize for polish death camps now!

Delete.

Dagashi Kashi.

>We dindu nuffin, bro.

>floding the market with cheap labour
>does not integrate
>constantly demand more "rights" and call Poles xenophobic
>the establishment loves and defends you whenever there is conflict with native population
The only thing that makes your people different from the shitskins is that they are not violent for now

we will try my friend. be strong. dont give up to merkel like we did. show her there are still Europoors that are willing to fight!

Average is 2000zl~600eur which is enough for housing and food and minimal clothing. In an average city. After expenses you have very little left for toys, vacation, or even saving. Car is not an option then. Basically you must rely on family (which a lot of poles still practice - close catholic family ties) or a second job if you want a life above bare minimum.

nah, Japanese and Koreans
youtube.com/watch?v=rm99wUgJCDQ

Of course Poland is a meme thanks to being rad

> even know english in the city or just some younger people?
Everyone from the age 7 to 18 must learn English, it is mandatory in schools

I guess yes, just bring some Polish woman back here

Why do you guys make such shitty food products, Turk tier shitty food?

My gf is polish and she took me. Polish people take Poland for granted and they love to complain, but it is honestly the best country in Europe (or at least on par with Switzerland). Definitely learning polish and buying a place.

>Sure, anytime. I could take in 10M of you, at any time
Typowy Polski debil na Sup Forums. Ciebie to nie obchodzi czy Polska jest narodem Polskim, tylko jeśli jest narodem białym.

mate, you can probably afford a fucking villa

All of them.

quads confirm. next Hitler will be Polish

bad bait

nice quads
> Polish people take Poland for granted
Can you elaborate?

> they love to complain
sure we do

> Definitely learning polish
good luck, this one ain't easy

> buying a place
how much $$$ do you have?

anonku, z Węgrami kiedyś dzieliliśmy króla przez wiele, wiele lat. W życiu bym tu nie wziął ani jednego szwaba, ale Węgrom pomagać w potrzebie należy z racji historycznych

is hardbass as popular in poland as it is in russia?

When are you going on the offensive?

>anonku, z Węgrami kiedyś dzieliliśmy króla przez wiele, wiele lat. W życiu bym tu nie wziął ani jednego szwaba, ale Węgrom pomagać w potrzebie należy z racji historycznych

Z Węgrami to może być, a ten Australijczyk?

sure. but why not defend Węgry together instead?

degenerate elements. 70 years of commienism have left their toll on the population. we hope to breed out the bydlo by sending them to UK and Germany.

odezwał się "Polak" z krwi i kosci za flagą ONZ.
Tak, to jest ważne żebysmy pozostali biali. Jebac mieszanie ras.

Why are the men so fucking ugly like cave men, but the women are cute?

i like poles, they come to wales but i dont mind, i think they do it because we're all so white

Lwów, Wilno, Berolinsk Róstok Drezno when?

polish private media is mostly german owned with leftist journalists in place

russia is dying. don't get your hopes up.

nah, it is not that popular
youtube.com/watch?v=-0y1BY7UcaI

Firstly we will invade Czechya and brainwash them with catholic propaganda, they really need it. I just don't know when

>hurr durr tyko krew i ziemia
tak, lepiej nie przyjmować białych prawicowych chrześcijan tylko żyć z ubeckimi kurwami, gdzie 40% populacji głosuje na żydostwo z PO i .N

Jeżeli myślisz,że jesteśmy "czyści" rasowo od stuleci to jesteś kurwa głupi

Russian genes

Slovakia, Transylvania, Austria when?

Worse apples I ate in my entire life are from Poland.
I drank a 100% orange juice from Poland I thought it was cancer.
Tomatoes are shit.
Tea from Poland bland and tasteless.
Cheapest and worse foods in the supermarket are made in Poland.
If I see made in Poland I don't even buy.

Teraz lepiej?

Oh look it's a brit talking about ugliness lmao, it's not the 90s anymore dude, your average Russian gopnik does not represent slavic men

you know that szlachta names also often refer to the place they are from? (though the places were named after the szlachta family)

Poland is the most disgusting illiterate and depressed country in Craprope.

Every single Pole i see smells. his tooth is decayed completety and he can't make a simple math equation.

Fuck Poland

why the fuck do you have a white supremacist symbol, when you're not white and you're a 2nd world bydlo?

I noticed you didn't say I was wrong.

though my family is from there and had to flee, i don't think we should take it back anytime soon. just too much human garbage.

we'd rather wait for russia to eradicate the ukrascum.

Cuz I am using VPN and have American IP. Got perma-banned on Sup Forums :/

>Tak, to jest ważne żebysmy pozostali biali. Jebac mieszanie ras
no, na pewno teraz możesz wylizać dupę kolegom z 4chana od których tak bardzo pragniesz akceptacji