If you opened your eyes tomorrow and were Richard Spencer, what would be the first thing you did?

If you opened your eyes tomorrow and were Richard Spencer, what would be the first thing you did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=QQTWy_1yUK0
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/?share_id=59521bc9551341b2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill myself then my bitch girlfriend

my new gf

Prep the bull

Every time leftypol starts anti-Spencer shill threads I'm cucking them and converting more people

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Watch his videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

His youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ

Where did he get all his money?

Fuck some hot tight boipussy while listening to the audio book version of mein kampf

His family owns every cotton plantation in Louisiana

Like most extremely rich people, he comes from a wealthy family.

Shut the fuck up.
Spencer is CIA As you are too.

Literally who?

source?

Put a bullet in my head. The guy destroyed a movement with a lot of promise by associating it with NatSoc retards and basically killed free speech while doing so.

"So now that we've made it very clear that the issues that lay at the base of the racial problem in the States rest within culture and class, I would like to extend an apology to nonwhite America, showing sympathy towards their current struggle to be sincerely represented in Government and Media, but not as a cop out or a half assed agenda to show how progressive and diverse we've become as a Country.

However, I think it must be addressed, that such attempts at forcing diversity for the sake of a profit only creates more problems. When the demographics that are asked to be represented are only being used as political or commercial entities, not only do they feel patronized, but every other demographic being left out only serves to cause situations like what went down Saturday, and honestly have been going on at most Trump supporter(read: Neo-Conservative) rallies.

White people feel targeted, where as nonwhite people feel ignored. Its a chicken and egg problem, and I am willing to admit that there is an issue regarding the wage gap and Nepotism in this country, regardless of how many doctored surveys and data show, but only if the nonwhite demographic of this country also acknowledges that white people have a natural right to feel threatened and their freedoms encroached upon as a result of making room for nonwhite demographics, not to mention, the outright grouping of all white people who do not identify as Liberals, or Democrats are outright racist, nazi, or whatever else negative stereotype used by the left to recruit people in the middle to their side."

I would then proceed to educate people on how racist the Democrat Party is, but focus on their policy and not the people who identify as democrat.

But, who am I kidding, this would never happen, it'd be far too easy, and even if it did, he'd lose all of his support the moment he stopped being a "useful idort", as you say, agitating the masses.

Google Richard Spencer net worth, he's loaded as fuck. I think he also inherited a large publishing company

Check my CIA badge and laugh at all the retards joining controlled opposition groups.

Impregnate my hot wife. Then hail Trump, hail our people, and hail victory.

>invented the alt right
I see we're both in agreement that he's an agent provocateur

Thanks bro, God is with you.

top tier post

His family goes was back in louisiana, he owns about 52000 acres of cotton and corn fields
LITERALLY gets him money from niggers picking cotton, I think thats at least 75% of the reason I like him
Anyways, people who call him a shill or a duginist are probably the same retards who say that about david duke and jared taylor and such. They will never be satisfied by some sprt of white nationalist leader, out of fear hes FBI or ATF
Anyway, my issues with spencer
>no kids (i dont blame him too much, theyd get death threats or rebel against him and become communists, but then again look at dukes daughters)
>possibly gay
>ex wife is duginist shill
>says cringy shit about memes sometimes
Pros
>intellectual behavior (could be a con depending on perspective lol)
>fairly attractive
>not bad at gathering moderates to the cause
>is a little bit too okay with hedonism and such in my opinion
>makes vice jew pussy wet all day
>100% no jew

Id tell people to get violent. Tolerance and understanding got us to where we are. The fittest will not survive if they are a bunch of pussies.

Contact my Russian handlers

No it's legit

> video had 3M+ views
You know that the weird Elsa and Spiderman videos have hundreds of millions, right? Three million is a rounding error on YouTube.
If Sup Forums really wants to trigger YouTube, someone's going to have to make Elsa and Spiderman redpills.

fuck a trap on TV

He dies apparently have a daughter. One child is not sufficient for sustaining a population, of course: he needs at least three.

>comparing it to botted videos

>Anyways, people who call him a shill or a duginist are probably the same retards who say that about david duke and jared taylor and such

You have to understand the people shilling are not far-right like us

They are a subgroup of trolls from 8ch called /leftypol/ who are unironic communists. Visit their board

Also lots of shitskin and jews on this website

This is one of their best trolls

>YouTube videos parents won't notice are 1488ing their kids.
Fund it.

When leftypol swarms a thread they do it at once because they coordinate attacks on Discord

They dump all their "memes" with different ids to make them look legit and character assassinate

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

> muh shill
these "shill" threads are the only thing giving this place a visibility of a debate unlike all the other shitholes that were terminated this week if anything we need more shill threads so this doesn't look like an ant-right neo-nazi echo chamber that incites idiots to violence

>what would be the first thing you did?

Become an actual leader and reign in some of the stupider shit.

>these "shill" threads are the only thing giving this place a visibility of a debate

>Character assassination is "debate"

They are the ENEMY

This is a white nationalist board precisely because we successfully deter those subhumans

Btw Spencer is getting shoad. NPI was banned from PayPal yesterday and their host is dumping Altright.com in 24 hours

Spencer made a video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=QQTWy_1yUK0

Parents put an iPad and YouTube in kids' hands because they are too lazy to be parents. The Elsa and Spiderman stuff shows that you could get literally any agenda into kids' videos.

I'm sure that Sup Forums, upon consideration, would use such power only in support of the ideas most valued by all factions of society.

good post

I would eat caca and drink diarrhea

Nope, his wealth is from govt gibs via family farm subsidies

Botting ensures that the video makes it into the top picks and recommendations. No matter where a kid starts out on YouTube Kids, he'll run into an Elsa and Spiderman video eventually.

Now imagine if that video were pushing Sup Forums's agenda.

If I was worth 100 plus million dollars I wouldn't be bothered with politics, I would do something worthwhile that employed people and created something.

>no kids (i dont blame him too much, theyd get death threats or rebel against him and become communists, but then again look at dukes daughters)
>possibly gay
>ex wife is duginist shill

wrong - Has a daughter
wrong - Married
wrong - Is not divorced nor separated

KYS SHILL

I would go hang out with the daughter-in-law of the former CIA Director, natch!

Release all the details of how I was a double agent working for the jews

stop talking like a bourgeois faggot

You're not converting jack, buddy. You're doing the deep state's work.

you didnt even add a bowlcut 1/10

I laugh at niggers and cucks every day, so does the world

Bingo. 100% correct

Also he's 100% Anglo BLOOD

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

Honestly have sex with one of my many many groupies

Whats wrong with his head?

>If you opened your eyes tomorrow and were Richard Spencer, what would be the first thing you did?

I would unironically try to create as much chaos and political violence as possible. History proves time and time again, that no matter how ugly things get on our side, the middle class ALWAYS sides with us over the extreme left.

>The American activist has an estimated net worth of $185 million. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Spencer Burger” chain) in Washington, a Football Team (the “Boston Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderspencer - US), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Richard) and a fashion line called “Richard Spencer Seduction”.

jesus fucking christ he literally is a faggot, it's not even a joke.
>allowing this guy to act as if he speaks on your behalf.

what the fuck

Ask Clinton or Bush to pay me more.

Hahahah those fucking brand names, what was he thinking?

Motorboat his wife.

fuck gf
repeat several times
then commit suicide

>Defending a CIA plant with a mission to make everyone right wing look like a poo slinging redneck.
>not a shill
Pick one, faggot.

Post boipucci on Sup Forums

Here's Spencers's DNA test for the lefty shills.
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/?share_id=59521bc9551341b2

Getting a decent haircut.

How much CNN have you watched? How black pilled are you?
Innocent until proven guilty in America leaf.

>I'm a CIA controlled shill