*Sips tea*

Wtf I love tea now

Why is every political thing normies post always fucking strawmen, it's so tiring. It's like they set out to prove their group is right rather than look for the optimal way of doing things. Why?

So white power = ?

They are incapable of arguing honestly.

Indeed, niggers are all the same and some whites are better than other whites.
Glad you've come to comprehend this basic phenomenon.

black power = hidden communism

white power = science, engineering, civics, etc.

>Black Power: We like to say that we are equal, but that rhetoric really comes at the expense of others, especially white people, who are responsible for all of the world's problems and as such need to pay us people of color as a reparation for what I perceive as inherent racism.

>Black power
>Equality
what kind of weed is that tea made from?
looks like some real strong shit

SO what they're saying is that white people use statistics and science and black people use fantasy?

Nonsense. That's not how it works. They are fighting for black hegemony - the sad part is that by the time leftist whites realize this, it will be too late.

Black power = rent seeking
White Power = Ethnic self determination

>TFW you can harness both black power and white power.

Ohhh so now you love tea.

> White Power = McDonalds
> Black Power = KFC

choose wisely.

Oh cool, another nigger says something retarded. Wow.

W E N D Y S
E
N
D
Y
S

This is some doubleplusgood double think. I'm actually impressed with the lack of self-awareness

>White Power = McDonald's

Why is it that all of their advertisements feature blacks then? Unless it's a ploy to keep them fat, stupid, and pumped full of chemicals so that when the race war inevitably occurs, they'll be stuck down like wheat in a field.

black power = gibs me dat honkey
white """supremacy"""= we want to live among ourselves, why the butthurt?

Black power= Putting down whites while claiming equality

Wouldn't it be nice if prefering one race over the other wouldn't be called a bad thing?
You like white people more? Fine.
You like black people more? Fine.
I honestly don't understand what is wrong with that.

>We are EQUAL, also KILL WHITEY

I think this is what they believe the opposing side's position actually is. This explains why they have so much irrational hatred for it. They believe anything their friends or the media tell them and leave it at that, never checking into it themselves.

I almost shit myself from KFC and McDonald's is too sweet, like they throw tons of sugar in the meat and bread

funny how black people cant even make a single post without referencing white people. really makes me think

"radical centrist = you are a CUTE"

>black power = yo honkey give me your shit
>white power = leave me alone please
^^^^ real version

>Ethnic self determination
Whites are not an ethnic group and USA is too mixed to pull off actual ethnic-based nationalism. You're all Americans now, white or black. Deal with it.

You haven't been subjected to years of conditioning friend. You haven't been "taught" to do the mental gymnastics these people have. Your brain is still normal.

Low IQ

>black power = beat, rape and loot whitey

Just like your Mongol ancestors.

We are better desu.

>equal
haha you're not equal though, subhuman