youtube.com/watch?v=x1xU1AjYwaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What runes are these?

>fucking moors you're going to die

STOP ISLAMOPHOBIA

Does it say Moorish whores?

putos also means "fucking" ,not literally whore

Based Spain.

BTW ITS THE DOOR OF A MOSQUE, OUR SACRED PLACE WHERE WE GO TO PRAY TO GOD, WE ARENT VIOLENT WE ARE THE TRUE VICTIMS

Putos can stand for fucking and faggots in one word, so yep, moors are putos

You reap what you sow, fucking mudslim heretics. I'll pray for you anyway, repent before being burned in Hell

Fuck off moor.

Isabella did nothing wrong.

MORIR ES VIVIR
MORIR ES VIVIR
MORIR ES VIVIR

we /1492/ now?

putos = faggots only in meshitco, here it means whore/fucking

Looks like a garage door my nigga

I hope they go trough it, if they spill your filthy blood on your damned mosques I would gladly applaud them, islam must die and all of its faggot followers too

Well looks like you're going to die you fucking Muslim

Morocco should be split between Portugal and Spain. Every moor should be crucified

COHETHLO
COHETHLO
COHETHLO

based

It means faggot in whole LA you stupid moor

CASTILLA PRIDE WORLD WIDE.

1492 RELIGIOUS WAR NOW.

Estoy a servicio y dispoaicion de Su Majestad Felipe VI, listo para matar moros

D E U S
V
U
L
T

Good. Zero tolerance with you fuckers.

Keep messing with a slept massmurderer genocide country with a specialization degree in killing moors.

>THIS IS THE PROOF THAT WE ARE THE VICTIMS HERE
Is this in Portugal or something? Why is it in Portuguese?

>oh dear ___ are the true victims here

The true victims are roadkill or seriously injured you dense motherfucker

Hello imam, watcha doing?

>We are the true victims
You made your bed and made your choice to be hated around the world for following a death cult pretending to be a religion.

If you are Shia, Sunni or Wahabbi, then you are not Muslim, you are backwards scum that deserves to die out along with your ancient traditions.

Best Coat of Arms coming through

praying for the safety of my fellow comunity after these death threats

Sorry, I don't speak paella

fuck off goat fucker

you need to go back. Why won't you go back to your fatherland?

dont talk to me like this or you will regret it

You keep a mosque in a garage? lol moor

Nah

Sandnigger go home

Fuck off.

>Vais
>instead of "Vaz/Van"

You spaniards are a bunch of subhumans.

We will have concentration camps for muslims this time.

Yeah, mean words bring spray painted on a door is totally worse than being run over by a truck.

If you mean that "moderate Muslims" are the true targets of terrorism, though, you'd be right. They want you to have to choose between Islam and the West. It wasn't us who forced that choice - we bend over backwards to accommodate you.

Mohammed was a disgusting pedo shitbag that fucked his own mother and sucked his father's cock.

Where do you leave your sweaty little sandals?

translate for nazi people plis

I bet Antifa or Muslim apologists did that to push the usual 'poor Muslim are the real victims' narrative after every European terrorist attack,

Go back to your own country.

>dont talk to me like this or you will regret it
Not only do you need to go back, once you go back you deserve your punishment of being beheaded for being a failure for failing to spread Islam.

I hope a child strapped with a suicide vest kills you and your whole family.

Don't talk to you like that? Don't talk to us like you deserve respect, you don't. You're a goat fucking pedophile supporting genocidal intolerable violent fucktard in our eyes.

We gonna kill every muslim in Madrid

Typical. The bodies are still warm and this Muslim/NEET larper are trying to claim bigger victim status.
KYS Ahmed, but do it in an empty field far away from anyone.

YOU SHOULD DIE FAGGOT OR GET OUT OF SPAIN NOW

Got to park that van of peace somewhere senpai

go back to your shit hole father land you shit skin kike loving cuckold

Meanwhile, leftists at work. NOT ALL MUSLIMS

are they siblings

really makes you think

>do anything for free
>in motherfucking Catalonia

yeah nah, fake as fuck

The Police finally caught up to the fugitive Muslim terrorist and killed him.

>PRESS (X) TO THROW BACON ON CORPSE

youtube.com/watch?v=x1xU1AjYwaU

>"Hey Mohammed, watchu doing?"

whatcha doin imam?

Fix your religion.

>Lay on the pavement dying after being hit by an evil white van driven by a vibrant migrant shouting Allahu akbar to enrich us with his beautiful culture and religion
>try and raise my arm to give him the thumbs up as he drives off into the sunset over more pedestrians but find myself unable to due to broken bones and/or severed nerves
>in excruciating pain while I can only hope that this beautiful poor downtrodden muslim man won't fall victim to the increased islamophobia that will undoubtedly follow this terrible mass accident
>If only I could have done more for him

MFW

>Things that never happened
I still remember that the media tried to spin the Sikh guy that ofered free rides as a muslim.

>VAIS
fucking dirty spanish niggers

Wow yes what a revenge haha look at me

Thats a rough one, just have to clean that shit up, keep calm and carry on. Nice place btw

WOW.
WOW.
Be careful Hans. Stay safe.

I hope this is real but it's do incoherent and retarded. Almost as bad as an upside down swastika

Flase flag attack.

Now go to the news and cry you fucking subhuman moor.

Puto moro de mierda cobra paguitas hijo de la grandísima puta.

If you guys start knifing terrorists in the throat BEFORE they do a mass killing, maybe every non muslim in the country will not become a rabid crusader who wants to murder all you guys and toss your corpses in a grave filled with pig blood.

I swear, the arrogance of you muslims is beyond compare: whenever a muslim terrorist kills a white, all you do is defend his action, call for more gibsmedat, and even hide the cretin from the law, and yet you call yourselves victims and say that not all muslims are jihadists. Fuck you guys, if by some miracle we actually manage to find the will of genocide you, it will be an act of hygiene like flushing a toilet after having a particularly nasty dump.

Doesn't matter how many nazis you throw into a wood chipper, most would feel they deserved it.

They'd be right.

I want a spanish girl to talk to me dirty. I can't understand a single word of spanish, let-aside the words that share a common root with french.

Based

Those "Muslims" were Sikhs. Brown, beard, turban? Must be a Muslim lolol

tengo la camisa negra

Porque negra tengo el alma

>muslims attempt to incriminate the right with false flags attacks that use hilariously outdated language

Not the first time, either. Do these also contain obviously fabricated spelling errors that are only common among people who speak Spanish as a second language?

>Having a Mosque in a garage

It's a Muslim no doubt

hoy mi amor esta de luto ?

dont you have a market to blow up?

Hoy tengo en el alma una pena
>Sorry i forgot the song for a sec

well, when you murder people on the regular people tend to hate you, you fuckin idiot
"you're going to die" no shit

people called moro they go to the houses?

Die and go to pigsty. The tears of Muslims are to the benefit of all civilized society.

That's because in Mexico it means both faggot and whore...as in, male prostitute.

I grew up in New Mexico and puto was the worst thing you could say to a guy.

Detras de ti imbecil

ROMANI ITE DOMO

I fucking hated RE4 because i am galician and the infected speaked mexican. Not galician bor castillian. Fuckimg mexican.

THAT TIRE IS ISLAMOPHOBIC! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Graffiti is all well and good, but are you actually going to drive them back to Morocco at sword point - like in the good old days - or are you going to stick with poor caligraphy and a limited vocabulary of insults?

Es la hora de la Purga. Deus Vult!