What happened to Germany

And all western Europe
Damn, German fags, your people better make the extreme right wins in one month on the election. Dont become like Sweden.

That's not Cologne in October 2015. It's Francfort.

>inb4 autist

No matter dude, u get the idea of my meme

Yeah sure. For me it matters, because it's my hometown and actually the first major city to have a non-native majority. Sad.

Rly ? I wasn't aware of this. There's a city where germans are a minority ?

Man. I did know for 2 millions shitskins rapefugeed that came in, but something like that.

Hitler himself said with the nero decree that the German people were tested and failed, thus they deserve destruction.

Nero Decree, hmm i thought it was more a scorched earth policy

That's utter bullshit he thought they would continue on afterwards as a nation which is why he made Goebbels take over the Chancellery.

Sweden is a warning for us all, don't let too much illegal immigrants in, otherwise your nation would get no-go zones.
Yet Ukraine is a warning to us all too if we are too extreme nationalistic.
Neither close the border or open it, instead place border control by building a fence or getting the border marked on a natural way, by making a canal, getting a mountain or another natural way to mark it.

Better see a civil war between nationalist, than my country invaded by shitskins
If i were swedish, i would praise God and Kek everyday to become ukrainian, even if Ukraine is not rich. At least, they're not invaded by 3rd world shitskins

DO YOU FEEL ENRICHED YET?

Enrich germans more Frau Merkel, then maybe Auschwitz will be used once again. That's the only way.

>What happend to Germany
Decades of (((denazification))).

>"Win an election Germany!"
>Gets arrested for expressing right wing views on zuckerbook and has kids taken away
>"Don't worry, it'll be close!"

>Guy in charge also kills himself
Ok looks like thats it for Germany

America, your turn to have the jews sick the world on you, enjoy!

Here's what happen when the job is half-done

>Dont become like Sweden
mate germany is even worse than sweden

Yeah right, she killed you all.

There's no dictatorship in the name on LGBT, feminism, and bullshits like that in Germany. Correct me if i'm wrong. But Germany is in deep shit. French were lucky because Hollande didn't let in millions of shitskins in France, and Macron became the president when the EU changes his mind on the migrants. (Macron wants to install refugees camps in Sahel, the italian navy coordinates with libyan coast guard, Merkel wants to developpe Africa, Soros's NGO havent free hands anymore)

>Implying you can stop the horde without guns
Nope

This is was brainwashing since birth does to your nation. Study it well, because every western country is next on the list.

u can reduce it drastically