300,000,000 registered firearms

>300,000,000 registered firearms
>200,000+ militias
>POTUS that's allergic to instilling calm on the general population and has questionable leadership abilities.
>General population generally isn't too bright and is generally quick to anger

who else is looking forward to America's inevitable violent demise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darra_Adam_Khel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would ruin Europe though. If their market collapse, ours will as well. Also, to be able to defend ourselves without US military might, we'd need to invest a lot in the military.

>who else is looking forward to America's inevitable violent demise?

Ok, who is going to protect europe, and pay for nato? Are you ready to die now for your country? You guys are morons.

I work in finance the second it would be rumored US was going to collapse you guys would see the biggest run on the market in history. Probably since the Napoleonic wars.

Do you not realize how all your welfare is possible?

Most firearm owners are working rednecks and extremely rich rednecks with collection rooms, both are some of the more docile demographics here.

Northerners and black people are the ones to worry about.

keep dreaming you mentally ill basement dweller

>USA collapses
>Europe Follows
>USA has arms to defend itself in the new dangerous world
>Europe imported 3rd world Savages
Who else is waiting for the inevitable raping of Europe?

>Mayors will have a blanket ban on all right-wing rallies
>Organizers will sue to get their permits back
>Antifa more emboldened than ever after being compared to the allies in WWII by the MSM
>Antifa is not above acid attacks an chemical warfare in general
Once the pepper spray comes out all it takes is one armed guy to go "I'm not going blind today" and the violence will escalate further. Eventually after the right being disenfranchised by having their free speech revoked all over the nation we'll have a few Bundy-like standoffs. From there it'll devolve into civil skirmishes and eventually the balkanization of the US.

>generals generally generalling

Hmmm, what did he mean by this?

Your KINGDOM will be a complete shitstain on the map, before our demise.

Why describe Obama when he's not in office?

Not looking forward to it but it'll definitely happen.

>registered
kek

Enjoy your caliphate

This. I have a buddy whose dad has. Basement with 100+ rifles/pistols/smgs. They are the nicest people I've ever met. That said when the race/civil war breaks out we will be shooting to kill- you don't want this war but you asked for it.

>>POTUS that's allergic to instilling calm
muh nigga trayboon cudda shudda wudda been muh son mup zappa da bix nood

t. Barack Hussein "king nigger" Umbongo

Biochemist here, I can produce nasty shit that will harm them 24 hours after contact, they wouldn't even notice at the moment. All it would take is a simple bottle thrown or placed into the crowd, which would be very simple as they are all masked.

Why the fuck do you keep posting this girl, and more importantly, is she legal?

>registering firearms
>current year

I'm a little obsessed and shes 18 in these photos.

Those 300,000,000+ are NOT registered and anyone with basic metalworking skills can make something that works.

The US is this place times six gorrillion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darra_Adam_Khel

It'll be a glorious rebirth, cuck

All this shit goes down I'm just gonna stockpile food beer and ammo and sit tight till it blows over. I'm far enough innawoods to where shit like that wouldn't make it very close to me... that is unless there's a militia or some other innawoods club that's enough of a threat close enough to me to bring the enemy to my house. Which is likely but not that likely.

FPBP,

most of you cucked countries rely on the US to save your sorry asses DAILY. Feed us your shekels or succumb to the enemy.

> Hundreds of millions of people leading normal lives
> Huge number of them also own firearms and neverhave problems controlling themselves
> Tiny number—a demographic rounding error—get violent over politics

America is strong and healthy. Look to London if you want to see abject social failure and the demise of a once-proud civilization. Ask yourself why so many millions of responsible firearm owners in America are so comfy, while the people inhabiting Britain are constantly reminded to bin their butter knives.

The vast, overwhelming majority of those firearms are in the hands of the right wing. I know exactly one left of center person with a gun, and it's some limp-wristed hipster who has his grandfathers .22 in a box in his attic. He's never actually fired it.

Also, those guns aren't registered. Only niche items like full autos and grenade launchers have to be registered in America.

>300,000,000 registered firearms
>200,000+ militias

But only 1 percent of those would actually fight.

And 1 percent of those would be in shape enough to keep from dying from a heart attack walking outside. So no one from Sup Forums

>who is going to protect europe, and pay for nato
>Americans actually believe that Europe can't defend itself
Who do you actually think Europe has to defend itself from you fucking retard?

> shes
You're assuming a lot in that one little pronoun, user,

,000,000 registered firearms
,000+ militias
>>POTUS that's allergic to instilling calm on the general population and has questionable leadership abilities.
>>General population generally isn't too bright and is generally quick to anger
>who else is looking forward to America's inevitable violent demise?

you forgot one

>entire nation hooked on powerful addictive painkillers, can be shut off on a whim at any time sending them into a violent degenerate junkie rampage

Usually from itself, specifically the Germans.

>Biochemist here, I can produce nasty shit that will harm them 24 hours after contact, they wouldn't even notice at the moment. All it would take is a simple bottle thrown or placed into the crowd, which would be very simple as they are all masked.

could this be made more effective and improve targeting by combination with DMSA, so the compound could be placed discreetly on phone handsets or door handles?

>Feed us your shekels
>USA is NATO

Bongs rejoicing in the current state of America...
Neck yourself OP

this is what real mexican women look like, that's peruvian or something

ITT: LARPers who get Sup Forums closed for discussing the manufacture of WMDs. You people are assholes first, retards second.

>Posts the whitest person he can find.
Will you minorities please quit with all the self loathing? Its really causing problems for us.

>minorities
Aren't you like 40% "white"?

In a lawless land, who's going to arrest us for manufacturing illegal weapons? Absolutely nobody. I'm a law abiding citizen and won't do such a thing without the green light to do so.

>>POTUS that's allergic to instilling calm on the general population and has questionable leadership abilities.
He told everyone to calm down and reassess their own behavior and the media portrayed it as donning a KKK hat

That is not a fucking mexican ahahahaha. thats an INVADER

Muslim 5th column which they have been importing en mass

she already got knocked up and popped out a frijolito.

Think about those numbers and then think about the vote map of the US. Conservatives control the US, politically and geographically, and leftists are all in nice tidy little murder zones

how long would it last? after antifa moved, wouldn't it affect other people passing through or our side?

russia would invade eastern europe and then western europe would face civil war from mozzies.

I have ~50 guns. Again, one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, but goddamn if we actually have to come to a civil disagreement that results in a Second War of Northern Aggression.

>If you don't use it, you lose it

>raping of europe
Already ongoing

>>General population generally isn't too bright

Brighter than your plebs, that's for sure.

As much as we look forward to Britan becoming the new capital of the Western caliphate.

Our end will at least be fun and a blaze of glory. You are going to be bred out and replaced by muzzies and you don't have the balls or the guns to do a thing about it.

escuela secundaria tecnica, patzcuaro, michoacan México.

That a 100% murican boy that just happens to love the cock.

I wouldn't put it past China to start expanding either. Russia and China are both possible threats. And Europeans have a history of fighting each other.

But even without that the financial markets would crumble across the globe. We'd see a few horrible years of chaos.

What kind of details would there be in a new civil war? Would there be infighting in smaller cities around the nation first? Would the cops actually try to maintain order in uncucked states? Martial Law? Would black people stop fighting eachother for a minute to take a soros bus down to farmville?

>>POTUS that's allergic to instilling calm on the general population
Obama isn't in office anymore. So at least we won't see the Federal Government allowing riots to continue unthwarted because "muh racism" or "muh sons"

>no firearms
>gets bombed monthly

Limey faggot. Sage

>Second War of Northern Aggression
It will be full on balkanization, not a fight to keep the union intact. The chaos will have to be used as cover for ethnic cleansing if you want to avoid fighting to create a white minority nation.

It's only in a hypothetical civil war where the insane antifa use chemical warfare. It would depend on the wind, but in the ballpark of maybe 10 cubic meters. Anyone in there would die and those on the outer edge would have severe health problems for a while/increased risk of cancer. All made with very easy to acquire chemicals.

>registered firearms

You poor fucks don't even know the taste of freedom.

I also strongly urge everyone to be careful when they're protesting. Antifa are professional protestors/rioters who also freely share terrorist manuals, such as the anarchist's cookbook. They also share ISIS tutorials in their closed circles on how to create explosives.

They're not sane or rational people, treat them like you would a crazy person on the street, with caution.

>being this smug about it
>not realizing you're next

lol my dude