Taxation is theft

It can't be refuted, taxation is undeniably theft. It is also wholly unnecessary for a functioning society.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/09/18/team-obama-has-spent-500m-to-train-four-or-five-syrian-rebels/amp/
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taxation is the price we pay to live in a civil society you anarcho monkey

if you dont like it go set up a new civilization somewhere else

>Thief steals from a person
>Victim is in the wrong because he could've just left the crime scene

taxation over 25% is theft

even in cayman we have taxes. 99% of our goods are imported and are taxed at 22%

that runs our entire country.

My paycheck is not taxed.

A flat tax would run a country. Easily. And that way everyone is treated equal. Poor, middle class and rich.

25%

the flat tax movement has proof to backup the claim that if the US did a flat tax of 25% for everyone. The government would make more money than it does now with the current system

ANd how many billions would you save because you could basically dismantal 90% of the IRS.

Nobody forces you to pay taxes. Just move to a country that doesn't have taxes

you got me brah. just stay here and keep getting robbed and complain about it on the internet to a bunch of larping shitposters

>Nobody forces you to pay taxes

its more like extortion/blackmail

even in cayman we have "taxes" goods tax.

But the nice thing is. If you buy something and it says 2 dollars. Its' 2 dollars. Not 2 dollars and add tax

the tax is already added when it lands on island.

Why is theft bad?

Not entirely. When the state serves your interests it's simply fee for service. You'd know that if you weren't such a poorfag.

somalia.jpg

Isn't it more like robbery? It's under the threat of further punishment (ticket) -> Imprisonment -> physical violence (if u resist)

Or you know you could just stop with the whole letting a kike central bank fractionally reserve your money supply and require an income tax to pay off the debt that shouldnt fucking exist
Cuck
Cuck

you tacitly consent to paying taxes by living in a country that makes you pay taxes....if you don't like it move

>taxes are paid to singe state, state interested in not letting other states to collect taxes from you
>you can be robbed by multiple thieves, being robbed by one does not protect you from next one
Taxes are protection money.

b-b-but muh roads

>State takes 20USD
>Gives you back shitty public service worth 10USD thanks to inflated bureaucracy and lack of competition
>Americunts think this is a good deal
You can't even opt out of it.

And property isnt?

Then move to Somalia so you don't have to pay taxes you dumb faggot

You're describing a giant mafia. You think a giant mafia exerting it's force over you is something desirable, russian """intellectual""" at his finest.

>It is also wholly unnecessary for a functioning society.
Society would collapse without a protection of property rights. Private protection of property would be very expensive; imagine every store having to hire armed guards. Protection provided by a local community would be flawed too; a large group of bandits could just loot small towns. Only a government can effectively protect property rights. A government needs money to function, and I don't see a viable income source other than taxation.

>lives in a society maintained by taxes
>doesn't want to pay taxes
>accuses others of theft

I can say with 99 per cent certainty that OP is gypsy.

The only civilized society in existance is arguably Japan. so that's a moot point.

Good goyim

The real kicker about taxation is the government wastes so much of it. 500 million dollars to train 5 freedom fighters??? 6 trillion to blow up the desert then rebuild it????

Taxation is how a civilized society is run you stupid faggot.

Stop being a government yes man. The people would manage the money Better then the government.
>nypost.com/2015/09/18/team-obama-has-spent-500m-to-train-four-or-five-syrian-rebels/amp/

>Civilized
>Mob rule that steals your money and gives it to their own political class and throws you a bone in the form of shitty public services so you wont revolt
Holy shit you guys are brainwashed.

This meme is shit
Anarchism-suffix is shit
And Sup Forums is a natsoc board

At some point you just see numbers. The amount isn't that important, because there's always to be more.

Why are libertarians such babies?

>waahh I have to pay my share in society

Grow up you whiners.

Nobody said that Sweden is a part of the civilized world.

TAXES PAY FOR THE ROADS YOU IDIOT

>dial 911
>beep beep beep this number does not exist

Good luck faggot

That's not even true.

>t. NEET
You would unironically be the first to die in an ancap society. If you are not a NEET then you are a cuck for paying taxes.

>Dial private emergency hospital
>It doesn't cost me 30% of my income
???

The ratio of private security forces to taxpayer police is steadily rising
Bait

Autobahn is free , tell me again who pays for it ?

500 million dollars.... Its not like its 5 grand the government happened to misplace. They do this kind of wasteful spending all the time. If they at least kept roads in decent condition and offered public transport like other first world countries I'd be less inclined to complain. The roads are shit and the publish transportation makes me think I'm in some Mexican Shit hole.

see Why can't statists into arguments?

>Autobahn is free
>Tell me who pays for it
Better get that cognitive dissonance checked out, bro

Autobahn construction is paid for by the federal budget, which is of course filled by taxes. But that not the point and not the majority of roads. If the road you live at gets redone, you are forced to pay for the maintenance, at some instances up to 100% of the cost. Not a single tax you paid is used.

Not this shit again.
>> taxation is theft
>taxes pay for infrastructure that are prerequisites for trade, service production and job specialization
>> but I don't wanna pay for shit I don't use
>even if you did NOTHING, you'd still benefit the infrastructure (see: try staying alive and just peacefully doing nothing in Somalia)
>don't like it here, GTFO
>> b-b-b-b-but I didn't choose to be born, therefore I have a right to live where I was born
You're entitled to shit.

No, it's only theft when you're an independent contractor and you make 15-25/hr and after taxes it brings it down to 10-5/hr

But I see the point

Okay, and? Like what's your point here?

Taxes pay for the roads, therefore if we don't have taxes nobody is gonna pay for the roads?! Seems like non sequitur to me.

>It's okay to steal from somebody if you give something back
I guess you wouldn't complain if I took 100€ from you and gave you back 10€, you did benefit after all.

When you are a self contractor you are just exposed to all of the hidden taxes you pay for when you work for somebody else.

That same work that you do as a contractor, if you were salaried (i.e. working full time for a company) you would be just paid 10-15/hr and have the same amount of money left after taxes.

You can't avoid taxes by switching from contractor to full time or vice versa, otherwise everyone would just create a type S corporation and be done with it.

This

There is no 90% tax anywhere, calm down a little. If I force you to pay a half a buck for every tenner you make, because you use my path to get to and from work, I'd say it's a fair deal.

Are you still ours?

Not if you gained a monopoly on "paths" from using violent force against who tries to create their own (as is the case with schools, healthcare, physical currency, medical substances etc.).

Taxes paid for your lifestyle you little shit.

I WISH I COULD
IT WOULD HAVE BEER AND HOOKERS

Nobody's stealing shit from you. It's house rules. You are free to leave the country any time you want.

any you have to pay taxes but don't? cash in hand? straight cash?
I know a lot of self employed people that do workarounds so they pay as little as possible or none at all.

Where can I go in the world, where I don't have to pay taxes, can set up my own personal infrastructure and not be invaded/attacked/pillaged/taxed by a non-private entity (such as the government of another country)?

oh that's right, fucking nowhere.
Some gubbmint always wants a piece of your pie, even if you did it yourself.

Work is slavery, tax is theft, society is a joke.
Hard work is it's own reward, but it rewards others more than it rewards you.
Long live shit threads like this!

Taxation is of course theft baby but we got to pay taxes to keep our militaries and education propped but first baby we gotta replace the globalist neo cons with sexy ultra nationalists. You hear me baby we gotta make america tax less mmmmmm tastes so good baby!!!!

Mohamed it s free in the sense that AS A CITIZEN YOU DON T PAY TOLLS LIKE OTHER COUNTRIES , i swear your IQ is 70

>Where can I go in the world, where I don't have to pay taxes, can set up my own personal infrastructure
Gorillions of empty islands on international waters.

>and not be invaded/attacked/pillaged/taxed by a non-private entity
That is an ambiguous statement. If you're asking where can you find yourself a safe space from the issues that stem from power vacuums, you're bitching about human nature. If that's not what you meant, then see above.

seeGood goy! Stay complacent! You can't hope to change the taxation system for the better!

kek

Fuck off, Lupa.

Tax isn't theft, it's a mutually agreed subscription fee to belong to a club called the State. Paying the fee confers certain rights and benefits. If you think the fees are too high, you are welcome to try and join another club elsewhere in the world - if they'll have you. If you don't want to belong to a club, good luck finding a place on Earth with no jurisdiction - maybe the Congo.

What's that? You never consented to join the club and pay the fees? Tough shit. Blame your parents for that one. Still, it would have been hard for them to bear you in international waters and keep you afloat until you were 18 and could choose which club you wanted to apply to.

Now you're just redefining what the word
>steal
means and being obtuse about social contracts.

In California taxation is absolutely theft. Our gas prices are so high because of a retarded state approved gas tax. We pay a dollar extra per gallon of gas than the rest of the nation. And in LA a gallon is about $4.50 right now as opposed to $2.60 in bumfuck nowhere 29 Palms.

>dialing 911
>not dialing 9mm instead

without the state we will become bullet salesmen handing out samples

Theft is when when you take something without mutual consent being present. If some people don't consent to being taxed, it would be theft.

>inb4 might makes right arguement, the state is right cause it has the most guns :)

I added the 'non-private entity' part specifically because I know it is MY job to protect my shit from other humans.
So my point stands user. If I took over one of those islands and made something good happen on it, it wouldn't be pirates or small groups I have to worry about (because I would have things in place for dealing with that), it would be big governments of other nations who want my shit to become part of their shit.

There is literally no way to 'escape' the system.

>Why run when you can change the situation instead.
That isn't the point. I don't want to change anything, I just don't want to be a part of it. Your argument is good, but irrelevant.

Society
is
a
joke

Okay, I'll play the game. How do you suggest we resolve this issue, where a society collectively agrees to pay X for Y that will be provided for everyone (social order for an example), and one person disagrees? The one person should be allowed to play by his own rules and leech off the rest?

But this is wildly different from
>muh oppressive gubberment
you're literally bitching about human nature. That is no different than moaning about how water's wet.

,, youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

You allow people to choose where their money goes, so that there's some form of competition between different schools and hospitals while also cutting out the excessive bureaucracy.

If you want to join an economic collective, you have all the right to do so voluntarily in the form of a fraternal society.

Do what you want without violating other people and their property.

Do you know who Richard Stallman is? He's this autistic sperg who wants radical social change but doesn't provide a pathway from here to there. You're like him.

>find an island in the middle of the ocean, far from anyone, but still on 'the map'
>all environmental factors just happen to be optimal
>set up a colony of free people w/ crops, dwellings, basic infrastructure and a basic barter system.
>everyone is content, everything is fine
Suddenly, a US cruiser patrol just happens to notice your little thriving community
>you must submit to international American laws
>You must trade with us using our currency, or you must invent your own currency which is balanced against our own
>if we need your resources, we can take them by force
etc.etc.

Btw, oppressive gubbmints are an extension of human nature, because it is human nature to capitalize when you are in control of a situation.
So I guess these problems are one in the same.
There is no way of avoiding this scenario.
Therefore your options are:
1. accept the tax/tribute/vassalisation
2. have it taken from you by a force which, by design, you have no hope of competing with
That is all I am trying to illustrate.

The quicker society falls, the better.

There's nothing radical about wanting to remove the superfluous parts of government that violate it's own citizens. And it's done via arguments and voting for policies that minimize the government, there's the pathway.

Don't know why you've got such a hard on for getting your shit stolen only to get some shitty public service in return while you would've been much better of if government didn't steal from you in the first place. The mind of a statist boot licker is truly weird.

The massive hubris you present is sadly not surprising. A lot of different set ups have been tried, and ours happens to be one of the very few that have truly thrived.

To think you can conceive a better world that's actually stable is a mark of a moron.

>tl;dr you want a safe space from reality
Either deal with it, drown yourself in vidya, or neck yourself. Those are your options.

>all part and parcel of reality
You are starting to sound like someone familiar

Also you are not addressing OPs question anymore. Sounds like you have just accepted that fact that people are stealing from you, and have developed Stockholm syndrome with those conducting the theft.

My heart goes out to you Finnbro.

The ad hominems start coming when you can't argue. There's isn't an arguement that holds ground when it comes government healthcare, roads, schools, medicin etc.

Privatising them makes more sense from a moral stand point since you aren't putting a gun to someone's head and forcing them to pay for your garbage service. But since you're someone who genuinly believes might makes right (very much akin to a sociopath), this arguement doesn't work on you. Instead, we can look at how consumers benefit from privatization via increased competition, a wider array of alternatives to suit even niche needs, lessened bureaucracy and tax cuts with equate to more disposable income.

The only who benefits from a large state is the politicians who get to give themselves a fat paycheck on your behalf whilst not actually providing any form of value to you and the already established big corporations who thrive of stamping out smaller businesses through regulations.

These very same big corps and politicians then form school systems that create good little statists like you who waste what little influence you have by voting for an even larger government.