Will the left-wing ever accept that the sexes are different?

Will the left-wing ever accept that the sexes are different?

Their goal of sex parity is draconian and harmful to humans in tons of ways.

No

Will you ever accept that focusing on differences is harmful in a ton of ways? No

Let's talk about James Damore and technology.

The left basically wants a perfect 50/50 balance in tech jobs - anything else is sexism in their eyes.

1) How do they want to get that if only 20% of computer science grads are female?
2) Do they really want to discriminate against talent, just because that talent happens to be male?
3) If they do this, then it will just mean FEWER men going to university (which is already plummeting, and lower than women), and FEWER men in good paying jobs
4) There are tons of leftist articles with women saying "why aren't there enough good men around to marry?" and they point out the fact that fewer men are going to university, and getting good jobs

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

YOU CAN'T A) WANT TO SHOVE MEN OUT OF JOBS SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THEM, AND THEN B) WONDER WHERE THE FUCK THE MEN HAVE GONE WHEN YOU WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE

Also I just completely disagree. By your logic, women's health shouldn't be a thing. Because it focuses on our differences.

If women's health was abolished it would mean tons more health problems for women.

You fucking moron.

Bump

Don't think they will accept that fact.

I hope he kills her in her sleep with a axe

The way it's going I wouldn't be surprised if they start voting down syndromes into political office due to progressiveness. Everyone's the same remember?

Probably not. I'm a MTF. Spent about 7 years now around hard core SJWs and Liberals. The hypocrisy is astounding.
Society has gotten so divided, that there is no Americans. Just us and them.
I've been mocked countless times as an "enlightened centrist." I can't keep these types of people in my life, they're far too god damn sensitive and think they know things that they have no experience in. My best girl friend is a Mormon girl, fairly conservative. She does the same things the left does in different ways, except she's truly tolerant.

Just by the by. I speak against shit like this. Let kids be themselves. Unless they're whiny little shits, then whip their ass.

Do you really think the sexes are so different? What's your evidence?

They sort of do.

On the one hand they argue that women are the same as men and just as capable as men in all things that are male dominated, and the only reason those things are male dominated is because of sexism.

On the other hand they argue that there are some things that women are better at then men because of biological differences between the sexes.

They say the sexes are different only when women do something better than men.

White/Grey matter Stria Terminal (BSTCs)

In the realm of the mind, we are capable of the same level of academics. Generally, men are more spatially aware however.

Focusing on differences is how you seperate different entities to process the world around you accurately. Refusing to discriminate and notice inequality is making yourself stupid.

What differences are you even referring to? Give examples.

"In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female, and He blessed them"

The Left hate God and everything He created which is good, so no, they will never stop trying to destroy or twist male and female.

>Will the left-wing ever accept that the sexes are different?

They already do. Female feminists have serious inferiority complexes and desperately want to be more like men.

But you'll never hear them openly admit it if that's what you are waiting for.

Good call

Haha. Probably true.

>advocating for violence against kids

wow, i´m really glad that you will probably never have them.

The Bible is like the Quran, a glorified vineyard that anyone can draw any conclusions from without sounding too out of place.

Discipline is sorely missing from kids today and if you deny this? I bet you live at mommies.
Whipping a kid with a belt or a switch is okay. Better you just show them some physical repercussion than some one that will stab or shoot them for being disrespectful.

Sounds like you're not very open minded, both in sexuality and other areas of your life. Such a shame.