I'm worried Sup Forums

I'm worried Sup Forums.

>violent communist supported by the media and entertainment
>communist AntiFa being compared to WWII soldiers as liberators
>anybody to the right of Antonio Gramsci is being labeled a Nazi
>open season on non-PC monuments
>mass censorship by Google, Facebook, etc.

The entire establishment is coming hard at everybody and they seem to not want to stop until we're all destroyed.

What do we do we Sup Forums? How can we fight this? Can we win it and if so how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86LSuXi5TLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Udh9aS3PD0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are doing all this because they are terrified....

It's gonna be exponential

This is exactly how the NSDAP came to power. The brownshirts were a reaction to the violent communists who were attacking their political opponents with clubs

communist were betrayed by SPD

neo-communists will be betrayed by Democrats

Nothing you fucking Nazi. You're on the wrong side of history.

The war will happen sooner or later. Buy guns and kill marxists. Kill as many as you can

Show up to antifa rallies undercover and agitate/ make smashy yourself. They're in the spotlight now, and they've been labeled (Alt-Left), it is now time to define them to the normies.

this

Know the science behind EMP devices. Power outages can make enough damage to cause a blackout. Turn off as much as possible televisions, MSM brainwashes via internet and televisions.

Daily reminder, throw away your television and confront leftists

Well user I would take Marshal Arts and go get yourself an assault rifle. Peaceful resolution is vanishing due to the democrat moderates accepting black nationalists and neo Bolsheviks but the ride will never end.

I'm not even THAT right leaning, but I'm just tired of this bullshit at this point. At this point, I think a civil war won't be enough, we need something on a WORLDWIDE SCALE to counter these bastards

The left is going to win because they aren't afraid to get arrested when standing up for what they believe and fight for.

Kill white traitors
kill antifascists
Kill communists
In the end they will accept someone to kill you or do it themselves

We will win in the end.

>implying

I NEED MILK

Enjoy it while you can, i'll see you at the rally "comrade"! I really wanna FUCK SOME SHIT UP ya know >=)

>How can we fight this?
You can't. You'll never destroy the cause because you'll never defeat the spirit of the people

youtube.com/watch?v=86LSuXi5TLU

We are enjoying it and we are winning.

This is just pushing the pendulum further and further prepping for a swingback. We are already see it.

No, its because idiots like you gave them the munition to do so.

Whiteness will be eradicated!

This.
We forced them to advance their time table on globalism and they are failing.

Still, keep your sealegs boys. We are heading towards some choppy shit.

Avoid that nazi shit best you can, to be succesfully linked to that is a political and potentially direct death penalty.

Or you can join the libertards and get casually trod on without being able to retaliate effectively, it at least escapes the targetted eliminations.

Aesthetic, stealing this.

You white racists should just give up because we vastly outnumber you. The world is over 90% non-white, you have no future on this planet. You will be wiped out for all your past crimes.

Get off the Internet and enjoy your demise while you can.

Stop acting like Nazis and everything would be different. Of course self-destruction is something that whites are good at.

It's over. Normies on the right won't even identify and address the enemy properly.
They don't see the lies yet.
They don't realize the agenda and tactics of leftism.
It's going to be too late when they finally do.

saved

Go ahead, take the side of Nazis. Standing with them makes you one of them.

You can't save everybody.
You just want to be self-sufficient as a local community and worry about that.

I know things look shitty right now user but have faith. They're cracking down on us because they're afraid. We're finally big enough for them to lose their shit over us

Don't spend it all at once ;))))

I'd rather take their side at this point
Which side will YOU take?

This is what war feels like shortly before things get hot and wet..... sort of like sexual foreplay, but with a lot more blood everywhere.

The third side. Civil wars no longer involve two sides. Modern civil wars involve many sides. There will be a third side, you can count on that.

At the risk of being one of those people who quote Ghandi: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." We're seeing the beginning of the 4th phase. If they felt safe there wouldn't be this nonstop kvetching about Nazis and the shoah.

Yes that's it. Don't support unpopular speech. Your opinion will be unpopular one day.

I will take no ones side because no one is on my side.

Get in the chopper!!!

Infiltrate anti-fascist movements. Gain valuable intelligence on high-ranking members and discredit their movements from the inside by being violent at rallies.

Oh please, you wouldn't survive a week without whitey's tax money.

This is Weimar Germany 2, even has the sexual degeneracy and feminism.

Your group will handle the finances when this system 'reorganizes'. If it ever comes to that
Whether by our pressure, our fists or at the point of a rifle

>no ones side

Ah, so you're on the 3rd side.... the side that is forced to make bullets for side 1 or side 2.

>Wolf Blitzer is dragged across the White House lawn and brought in front of a grandstand with Donald Trump in it.
>Trump raises his fist
>The crowd goes silent
>Sticks out his thumb
>Turns it into a thumbs down
>The blood thirsty crowd goes wild
>Wolf Blitzer is flayed on the White House lawn
>As his guts spill out, Wolf realizes the error of his ways

I will be a peaceful arms merchant

I hope so. If it's always darkest before the dawn then we're in a very dark period right now.

>peaceful

lol, you'll encounter as much peace in your trade as a drug dealer does

This... Without the dipshit flag... But still, this.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Udh9aS3PD0M