It's all going down

>daily stormer
>rebel media
>demonetization of conservative youtubers
gotta at least give up for the left, this charlottesville thing whether they manufactured it or not have completely capitalized and is doing great damage effectively censoring news AND history (monuments).
>the_donald soon... i can see it happening this week off the momentum of all the takedowns
>breitbart is next
>Sup Forums and other places like godlikeproductions.com have been datamined for awhile and there will soon be a searchable database of 'racists' and their posts available, similar to how wikileaks works---the timing has to be right on this one, they want it to hit hard and be the kill shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMz9Ia3Qcw8
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet#user-content-how-to-join
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

And it'll be normal conservatives after that then anyone left of Hillary and the DNC

>rabbi media

And the YT shit extends to pretty much everything violent or swearing or nudity

Aye. Its time to burn it all to the ground. Time to side with the ISP's and threaten to nuke the fucking internet. Probably wont be implemented till Sup Forums starts going through cebsorship.

This was happening anyway. Tech Companies are lockstep in their desire to pay their staff less money by reverse outsourcing them. All that money and power and this is the best they can come up with? It wouldn't surprise me at all if Zuckerberg became president after Trump. You might as well kiss the middle class goodbye altogether after that. And probably your guns, too.

YouTube is kill. Watching videos and if you look at the similar vids and recommendations on the side its normie tier shit as fuck.

You sound like a demoralization shill.
I see more and more Americans getting fed up with the left. I see them in full panic mode, lashing out at anything and everything they can on their way down.
Liberals have lost and they know it. Their bitterness is causing them to attempt to burn the whole thing down.
Sage

sage if you want, im just pointing out that due to charlottesville these things are getting taken down with hardly any meaningful opposition. Not only that, they have effectively fortified the concepts that only racists support trump.

What do you think will happen when they eventually shut down Sup Forums?

I'm sure well all just bend over and take it like we always do.

Wise words from Plebbit

more...

It's because they now have machine learning to target thought crime.

Before it was impossible to curate the internet.

They are just using the excuse of last week to implement it

that may be so, but that's not entirely what's happening here... they are just actively taking down sites, channels, monuments. Cloudflare, mayors, amazon, youtube, etc.

It was planned man. They waited (or constructed) a happening that would allow them to make the push with the majority on their side.

It is already in motion. Notice how after the "alt right" became a thing the mention of the terms conservatives, republicans, and right wing dropped drastically. They want everything that is right to be labeled alt right. Now they have linked alt right with neo nazis and soon will have it linked to terrorism.
After that anything that isn't left will be terrorism.

>gotta at least give up for the left, this charlottesville thing whether they manufactured it
We manufactured it, alt right can't even organize protests without us.

Those sites have been up forever. The site takedowns are recent.

What has changed? Apparently they are now having a big enough impact to necessitate censorship. A-la Reddit summer 2016

> they tried to destroy vidya and created Sup Forums
> now they try to destroy shitposting

surely they will be very successful

Fuck r/the_donald. They banned me for posting the Barbara Lerner Spectre video.

The Internet is dead, you just can't have fun or call someone a faggot. We might aswell make sure the faggots that killed it lose their money.

We should start organizing email campaigns to combat the net neutrality movement.

>they now have machine learning to target thought crime.
Not as useful as you'd think. Memes hold a lot of weight, and even a properly-designed textless meme will get through any automated filter.

English also has the beautiful tool of sarcasm, that also throws off any machine learning filters.

its not just alt right or far right people
even someone as innocuous as smegmaking got shadowbanned from youtube this week
youtube.com/watch?v=zMz9Ia3Qcw8

>demonization of conservative youtubers

For the millionth time EVERYONE is being demonitized. YouTube's adbux is drying up because advertisers are realizing that it's a waste of money paying for ads everyone blocks or skips and only bots watch

Fuck yes side with the ISPs, I'm okay with paying for a right wing pack as long as I get 4chins. Dead net neutrality would kill normieflix and all their vile breeding pools.

you all need to move to zeronet so they cannot take down the content at least:

github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet#user-content-how-to-join

Free, Open source, 100% P2P so taking down anything is not possible.
Also really easy to install and use

this is a nice backup
but if you give up clearnet you might as well give up entirely

no not quite. And its not about giving up clearnet either (ignoring that zeronet is not darknet of course).
Its about having a backup space that cannot be taken down. Without that, every time they take down a server or domain name, everything is lost. With zeronet the content stays up and is still accessible

>if you give up clearnet you might as well give up entirely
Exactly. Look online, these demonitizations and deregistrations are not done out of strength, but from weakness.
There is a festering wound of discontent that is spreading from sites like this.
But they can only completely censor the worst of it.
Those subtle redpills will continue to get through and teach/corrupt them.

>deleting the only places and disenfranchising a bunch of white dudes that have nothing to lose

what could go wrong

The majority is not on their side when it comes to fucking up monuments.

Daily stormer are feds. They'll never go away.

The day I lose the right to call someone a faggot is the day I express my 2nd amendment rights....liberally

Oh yeah, America is so right wing. Is this why Hillary won the popular vote and Barack Obama just made the most popular tweet of all time?
Is this why

Yup, it makes sense for the feds to go from 6 million views to 1000 views, maybe less.

yep. its funny, all the stuff used against far right and moderate right groups will be eventually turned against far left groups by the neoliberal power structure. Cheerleading their own destruction

It will be funny the day they release personal info from Sup Forums and find so many people aren't even white lol.

It's the natural progression of things. They did their job, they're not needed anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

So much for these leftist faggots being in support of """"""net neutrality""""

Removing our space on the Internet will only push us into the real world.

It's funny, because they are taking away everything from people who have the audacity to have a different opinion, they are then left with nothing. The person with nothing now has just that, nothing. But a person with nothing to lose has everything to gain. The left are literally creating soldiers that will absolutely destroy them when there is enough of them. They are beyond foolish.

>Removing our space on the Internet will only push us into the real world.

Now THAT is a keeper

The problem is your utter retardation is manifesting irl. You're spoiled, angry, jealous, entitled -yet poverty stricken - little white boys. It's probably good for he movement to have you snuffed out in normieland.
Cringe central some of the interviews I've heard.

false. vloggers and shit still making plenty.

>we won the popular vote
Enjoy "winning" while losing elections.

You faggots are so stupid. You can have the popular vote every year if you want, we will gladly take the electoral vote

inb4 real beta militia

-saved-

kek

Its not "we", but i know the numbers. The demographics of the US are becoming like those of California, where whites are already the minority.

Do you have any idea how liberal California politics are? Republicans are getting wiped out there. Well, thats the future of the US.

"As California goes, so goes the US"

Did you guys ever stop and consider maybe people don't like Nazis and don't want the rise of Nazis in their country?

No, it must be them. It has nothing to do with your actions and your words. Right?

Take some responsibility for your words and your actions for once

White america is dead.

You are all ugly lonely virgins.

Your women are out getting fucked by brown and black bulls.

Your grandchildren will be brown.

>Michelle Obama is a man
>Racist
Really gyrates my gyroscope.

>censoring free speech under the guise of private companies
Fuck commies

This desu. Probably the first thing to pop in my head when this shitstorm started going down. Right now we are satiated b/c we thought we had a POTUS speaking for us, places to freely discourse and shitpost, the same rights as everyone else to congregate and make public assembly... when they take all of that from us - as they're stealing our nation and our history from us - they're turning us into displaced w/ nothing left to lose. That is dangerous. Maybe that is part of their plan... to label us as "KKK/ Nazis/ subhumans," draw usinto the open & eradicate us. Time will tell.

That being said, I knew this was all a setup. Charlottesville is still front page news. It will be for awhile. How many whites/ Christians have been killed by black/ Islamic terrorists this year? Countless; and those stories are hush-hushed within days. ONE PERSON DIED directly as a result of a White Nationalist this past weekend and this will be one of the defining stories of the year, mark my words. It is a ploy to turn the normies/ shitskins/ government at large against us. But its a cause worth dying for boys, godspeed.

white people want to be fair but are starting to get worried when they hear things like
>no white people day
>all white people are racist
they're starting to panic and want to talk about some things like crime and etiquette that may not be political correct and is not racist but they keep saying everything is racist. White people are just trying to say heyy, we're still here and we are a people too! It feels like if no one stands up we all just should trust the wisdom of CNN but after the election we know they are up to no good as a news agency so white people are nervous man, that's all.

>your actions and words

If a white person isn't ashamed of being white they are called a white supremacist.

The left has made it impossible to co-exist.

>radical_centrist.txt
People like this will be the first against the wall.

>and is doing great damage

only to themselves

>bots liking tweets = reality
Go be a butt pirate somewhere else plz.

>irrelevant stuff
And Trump still won.

You hide behind your demographic certainty, and yet ignore how it failed you.

Democrats are PHYSICALLY losing hundreds of thousands of voters and protest dummies (and the federal $$$ it brings in) as they get deported or self-deport.

There's no reason why republicans can't keep winning

sadly gotta agree. and the fags from these liberal states are gradually infecting other states as they shit up their homes with the policies they vote for. california, illinois, etc have people leaving in droves but they continue to think and vote the same way. we can say goodbye to the electoral vote as this continues

>they're going to dox all of Sup Forums
>every Sup Forums user
this is theoretically possible for google to do if there is some very underhanded and possibly illegal shit going on with recaptcha but it would be like pouring out a double-hulled oil tanker onto a grease fire.

daily stormer needs to go down they're doing us a favor by banning them. I mean my god have any of you listened to that shit? They chant " we will one day bathe ourselves in N word blood "

no wonder Faith Goldy was fired for going on that pod cast. She thought it was just an edgy alt right pod cast, not literally a terrorist radio celebrating gore and murder

how is that picture even remotely new? reddit has always been a safespace shit show

when people lose everything, and there's nothing left to lose; they lose it. please make as many enemies as possible. you'll never what you had until it's gone.

trump winning was like an agonal breath of anti-globalism, we only won because we were desperate and tenacious while the other side was complacent. I don't know of any libs that are actually self deporting but look at what the demographics of tomorrow are supposed to be, the people reproducing most are the spics who are here and nig single moms who want bigger .gov checks. and as the media keeps going against or side, normies hate us more and more. during the election hillary and the media talking about the "alt-right" was a joke because normies didn't have a clue what that even meant, now normies think real life nazis are coming to gas the jews. don't want to come off as negative or demoralizing, but looking at whats happening now i dont know what we can realistically do to win aside from trying to redpill as many salvagable normies as possible, which gets harder as normies increasingly hate us

>breitbart is next
Nah they are a normal news outlet, there is no way taking them out, unless gulag stops giving them ads. Do they even use adwords?

>there will soon be a searchable database of 'racists'
IP address to person doesn't work. Worse they could do would unlist Sup Forums from gulag. Which would be a good thing, 90% of normalfags will just try Sup Forums.com and think it's been taken down.

>daily stormer

A nazi larping website that makes real ethno-nationalist identitarians look like retards.

>rebel media

A cuckservative station run by a Jew.

>demonetization of conservative youtubers

Wakes up normie conservatives and sends them more right.

> gotta at least give up for the left, this charlottesville thing whether they manufactured it or not have completely capitalized and is doing great damage effectively censoring news AND history (monuments).

It woke me up and made me realize Spencer, TRS and Daily Stormer deserve the "alt-right" label, it's just another words for "Nazi' now. Spencer proclaimed himself leader of the movement and utterly fucked up the name. Identitarianism is the new alt-right, alt-right is the new neo-nazi.

>the_donald soon... i can see it happening this week off the momentum of all the takedowns

Who cares about reddit? It's thoroughly pozzed.

>breitbart is next

Nope.

>Sup Forums and other places like godlikeproductions.com have been datamined for awhile and there will soon be a searchable database of 'racists' and their posts available, similar to how wikileaks works---the timing has to be right on this one, they want it to hit hard and be the kill shot

I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks user, I appreciate these posts